- Free WiFi
A stay at Melia Vendome places you in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Place Vendome and Tuileries Garden. This 4-star hotel is close to Galeries Lafayette and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Food & Drink
Take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 215 square feet (20 square meters), including a meeting room. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
Stayed in a large family group in March and everyone loved it. Fresh orchids seemed to be everywhere in the lobby, adding to its charm. The breakfast buffet was great and included in our early booking, with ample variety including made to order items and a friendly and accommodating staff. The breakfast staff were a real demonstration of the Melia brand and should all be recognized for their hospitality. Rooms were clean with nightly turndown service. The carpets, while clean, were a bit dated and room temp was quite high during March and unable to be adjusted but those were minor annoyances. The location of the hotel was just right - minutes away from 2 metro stations and walking distance to many of the major sites, great restaurants and high-end shopping. We had a bit of a mutual miscommunication with regard to an excursion the front desk team was helping us to book, and although I could make some recommendations as to how they might avoid such issues in future, this wasn’t enough to take away from the overall positive experience we had. I would highly recommend the Melia Vendôme and wouldn't hesitate to stay during my next trip to Paris.
Let's start with the positive:
- Excellent location, next to Vendome, close to multiple shops and walking distance from pretty much everything you would like to explore in Paris.
- Nice and helpful staff, particularly the team working the breakfast.
- Great breakfast selection.
- Good gestures towards MeliaRewards elite customers, as I was able to experience.
- Decent sized room and well decorated.
The not so good / room for improvement:
- Our check in experience was somewhat distanti.e. not particularly warm or welcoming.
- Breakfast offer: Upon check in, there was no indication made to us that the hotel is running an offer by which, upon check in, guests can have breakfast at the price of EUR 22pp per night, instead of the regular EUR 28pp. During check in, we were simply told that breakfast is EUR 28pp and that we can choose if we want breakfast at any point in time during our stay. In light of this, I went down to reception the next morning, to indicate we wanted breakfast for our full stay. To my surprise, the price was EUR 22pp per night in the calculations, which was good news...until the time I mentioned that I was entitled, as Gold member, to 2x1 breakfast. And that was what I ended up paying at check out. This still represented good value for us given poor/expensive breakfast choices elswhere in Paris BUT the management should make sure they document the terms of any offers they run in writing in more detail (I did not see anything in writing about this offer despite all of the breakfast staff was aware this offer was available). Otherwise the hotel staff could be simply making up the terms of such offer: how do customers know what is what then?
In general, still a pleasant stay and I would definitely go back. But if the hotel aims at excellence they should improve the above aspects.
We stayed 3nights at Melia Vendome and we’re going to stay there next time we go to Paris. The staff is so helpfull , the room is large and the breakfast is delicious. The location is amazing, near the best shopping area in Paris and lots of restaurants nearby.
Location couldn't be better, is located in centrum, close to everything you would like to visit once you're in Paris.
The employee's that work in the hotel I would give them 10 out of 10,they we very helpful at all times, welcoming guests, amazing.
If I go back I wouldn't doubt for a second wich hotel I would consider to stay if I come back to Paris.
I just stayed for three nights at Melià Vendome and the experience was amazing and very comfortable.
I have never been in Paris but the reception staff was very friendly and professional. Specially I would like to say thank you to Tamara Rodriguez for the welcoming during the check in and Antonette who really helped me with recommendations during my stay in Paris.
I really recommend this hotel and specially the Junior Suite. I really will come back to this hotel.