Mandarin Oriental, Paris
What We Love
- The Louvre, Musée d’Orsay and Tuileries Gardens are within walking distance
- Prestigious Rue Saint-Honoré address, amid fashion boutiques and grand Parisian townhouses
- Two restaurants by Thierry Marx, who left his two-Michelin-star restaurant in Bordeaux to open here, plus an on-site patisserie stocked with French treats
- The full Japanese breakfast on offer at the hotel’s Camelia restaurant
- The giant birdcage-like structure in the garden
What To Know
- The price tag is steep (but well worth it)
- Although this is a family-friendly hotel with babysitters available, the feel is more businesslike
- The spa is one of the largest in Paris, with a gym, pool and seven treatment cabanas
- Free WiFi in Suites only. In all other guestrooms there is an additional fee of $19 per day
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, you’ll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Place Vendome and minutes from Jeu de Paume Museum. This 5-star palace is close to Notre Dame Cathedral and Arc de Triomphe.
Make yourself at home in one of the 138 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 spa tubs and a 24-hour fitness center. This palace also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the palace’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this palace consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Everything you can expect from a Mandarin Oriental hotel. Gorgeous room, fast and friendly service and good F&B. Location is great! Hotel is located on a quiet street in Malá Strana. Attractions like Old Town and Prague Castle are all within easy walking distance.
Lovely hotel with modern decor. Staff goes out of their way to accommodate your every need! Great location with best shopping right outside doors! Would not stay anywhere else in Paris! Junior suites large and roomy with fabulous bathrooms!
Great location and the hotel feels very luxurious. First night, we had an issue with some electrical outlets and after we informed the front desk, it was immediately fixed and they even sent up a bottle of wine and a fruit plate as an apology for the inconvenience. I thought that was a nice touch.
Our weeklong stay was quite enjoyable.
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel is a 5-star luxury hotel. Warm welcome as you get out of the car or taxi, a glass of champagne as you check in. The rooms are clean and spacious with all the ammenities to make your stay a very pleasant and memorable one. The staffs are very helpful and friendly. They have a good selction of breakfast either a la carte or buffet. They even have a pillow menu where you can request pillow that will help you sleep well after a tiring day.
I visited with my niece and sister and the service and rooms were awesome! Very clean and staff was very accommodating. Also ate in the restaurant in the lobby, which was very nice. Will revisit certainly and I wanted to give extra thanks to Sarah for her professional and very warm service. I give her a "10" Visited in April of 2017!