Mandarin Oriental, Paris
What We Love
- The Louvre, Musée d’Orsay and Tuileries Gardens are within walking distance
- Prestigious Rue Saint-Honoré address, amid fashion boutiques and grand Parisian townhouses
- Two restaurants by Thierry Marx, who left his two-Michelin-star restaurant in Bordeaux to open here, plus an on-site patisserie stocked with French treats
- The full Japanese breakfast on offer at the hotel’s Camelia restaurant
- The giant birdcage-like structure in the garden
What To Know
- The price tag is steep (but well worth it)
- Although this is a family-friendly hotel with babysitters available, the feel is more businesslike
- The spa is one of the largest in Paris, with a gym, pool and seven treatment cabanas
- Free WiFi in Suites only. In all other guestrooms there is an additional fee of $19 per day
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, you’ll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Place Vendome and minutes from Jeu de Paume Museum. This 5-star palace is close to Notre Dame Cathedral and Arc de Triomphe.
Make yourself at home in one of the 138 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 spa tubs and a 24-hour fitness center. This palace also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the palace’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this palace consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Always a pleasure to be back to Mandarin Oriental Paris, A home away from home. The service is impeccable , the restaurants are a must try. Location is also central for shopping, I will also recommend a visit to the spa
Spent almost a week in Paris with my whole family and stayed at the Mandarin Oriental.
The hotel is wonderful and the overall experience was superb. The staff is well trained, courteous, professional and always willing to help. The rooms are contemporary, comfortable, well designed, lit, and spacious. The public areas resemble an oasis in the middle of the bustling city. The food and bar service are equally impressive.
Overall our stay was great. I commend GM Philippe Leboeuf and his staff for running such a tight ship. I would strongly recommend this property to anyone visiting the City of Lights.
We will be back for sure.
An amazing, very special hotel. Luxurious hotel with beautiful rooms, superb ambiance, stylish, beautifully decorated. All facilities are designed to offer the best experience to each one of the hotel guests. Restaurant with delicious choices, breakfast vraiment francaise. Highly recommended for a magical, parisian stay.