Mandarin Oriental, Paris
What We Love
- The Louvre, Musée d’Orsay and Tuileries Gardens are within walking distance
- Prestigious Rue Saint-Honoré address, amid fashion boutiques and grand Parisian townhouses
- Two restaurants by Thierry Marx, who left his two-Michelin-star restaurant in Bordeaux to open here, plus an on-site patisserie stocked with French treats
- The full Japanese breakfast on offer at the hotel’s Camelia restaurant
- The giant birdcage-like structure in the garden
What To Know
- The price tag is steep (but well worth it)
- Although this is a family-friendly hotel with babysitters available, the feel is more businesslike
- The spa is one of the largest in Paris, with a gym, pool and seven treatment cabanas
- Free WiFi in Suites only. In all other guestrooms there is an additional fee of $19 per day
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, you’ll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Place Vendome and minutes from Jeu de Paume Museum. This 5-star palace is close to Notre Dame Cathedral and Arc de Triomphe.
Make yourself at home in one of the 138 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 spa tubs and a 24-hour fitness center. This palace also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the palace’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this palace consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
The MO service is faultless - from the minute you arrive you are so well looked after. Nothing is too much. The food is exceptional and rooms very comfortable. Always a treat to stay here. The location of the hotel is also one of the best in Paris, close to top museums, shops and trendy restaurants (I highly recommend Balagan, around the corner).
I am here on business with a group from around the world, the hotel has accommodated us as hotel guest and also in their conference rooms. We have experienced absolutely amazing service, everything is to perfection. The rooms are gorgeous and well appointed with decor that is modern but also warm and within their Asian theming. Sheets feel like 2000 thread count, bath products are high end and the in room service is unbeatable . Truly outstanding. The food has been wonderful, light and delicious. The bar is so pretty with heated outdoor seating and a jeweled interior. The restaurant , bar and front desk staff are 100 percent focused on guest happiness, they do a wonderful job. The location is so great, walk to The Louvre and to the water to see the Eiffel Tower. Highly recommend this hotel.
one fo the best palaces in Paris. the team is extremely friendly, the rooms are spacious, and the food is superb. The hotel's location is close to everything and in the same way away from the city's fuss. this way you can keep your privacy to yourself