Le Cinq Codet
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Le Cinq Codet in Paris (7th Arrondissement), you’ll be minutes from Army Museum and Les Invalides. This 5-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe.
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. LED televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Me and my boyfriend checked in at Le Cinq Codet in Paris on June 11th 2019. As soon as we stepped in the lobby, we were soon welcomed by the warm and friendly staff. The design was chic and unique, and we loved it. The room was nice and clean, and we spent our fist night comfortably. The whole positive experience led us to happily extend one more night.
However, on the second day, we became victims of theft. In the process of extending our stay, our belongings had to be transferred to a different room, and for some reason, it had to be done immediately. We gave our consent to the manager, who assured a thorough supervision of the transfer. Unfortunately, some valuable jewelry and cash were missing from our wallets.
The staff conducted an investigation among their cleaning staff, but it turned out to be inconclusive. Very disappointing and surprising for a five star hotel. I learned my lesson to lock valuables in the hotel safe in the future, even it's a high end hotel. We hope they take measures to better prevent and deal with theft in the future. If anyone wants to know the full detail of the incident I am happy to tell.
Stayed for 1 night.
Great location, close to eifal tower
A high tech hotel.
Friendly front desk and parking.
Had problem with wifi hotel supplied a device with free wifi across paris. Thanks.
Great bathroom with tab.
With a nice gym and hamam.
Nice outdoor jacuzzi.
Bar at the lobby with nice atmosphere.
We arrived here today after a bad experience with another hotel! Staff were fantastic.. room is beautiful.. got a complimentary bottle of champagne for our engagement! Reception staff were so friendly
Check in and check out were painful. My room was not ready at 4:30pm when I showed up. Given the rate of this hotel this is not acceptable. Check out left me with a very bitter taste as well. Staff was rude, insisting to book a taxi for me, wouldn’t call the staff to help me with my luggage... finally did with complains. This is not what you would expect from a 5-star hotel.
Otherwise room was very comfortable and nicely designed.
Overall 3-star because of disappointing service.
- In the 7eme which means you are around the corner from wonderful late night cafes, a few blocks from the parc champ de mars, and Eiffel Tower. It is quite & safe, but just a few steps away from vivacious Paris night life.
- Rooms were modern and clean.
- Fresh flowers and bottled Evian in the room upon arrival.
- Nespresso machine in the room
- Rooms are not what you see online. They are so small, which I understand is normal for Paris but this is beyond anything I have seen before. In order to get off of the bed, you step into the bathroom. There is no bathroom door, but rather a sliding door that is definitely not soundproof-- not ideal for a romantic trip. Maybe just come here with your family.
- Like other reviewers mention, there is a very very loud, spontaneous noise resonating at all hours! We soon realized that any time anyone took a shower on our floor, the water heater in the hallway would make the loudest noise.
- We did not have access to the gym.
- We had the do not disturb light on as we were jet lagged and sleep times were a bit off. They definitely didn't care because they would call us every morning to ask if we needed housekeeping, because if we did we need to turn off the do not disturb. That sounds pretty disturbing to me!
- Last day of our stay, the elevator was broken. We had luggage with us and they instructed us to use the elevators through the restaurant, which had multiple stairs.
- Upon checkout, they did not offer any luggage assistance. Even as they watched us bringing down suitcase by suitcase, the staff never lended a hand. After bringing down all the luggage, the front desk offered us water, but said we could only have 1 bottle for the 2 of us. Moments later, the front desk returned and said he didn't have any water to give us...then why did you offer it when we never asked?! Very confusing service.
In summary, cute little boutique hotel with great location and lackluster service. Wouldn't stay here again, but okay experience nonetheless.