What We Love
- A gorgeous Paris city stay in a casually hip neighbourhoodStaying in the 10th Arrondissement, near the eclectically cool area of Canal Saint-Martin
- The décor of the Parisian-chic guest rooms
- Tucking into buffet breakfasts piled high with sweet and savoury French goodies
What To Know
- Located on a very quiet side street in the Place de la République neighborhood, within walking distance of Le Marais and Gare du Nord
- There are four nearby metro stations so you can travel around the city with ease
- Free WiFi is spotty
Sealing the deal for trendsetters and lovers of all things boho-chic, this charming bolthole is perfect for those looking for relaxing digs in Paris’ 10th Arrondissement. As city-central locations go, this is just perfect; right between the up-and coming neighbourhood of north Marais, the Grands Boulevards and the Canal Saint-Martin, and within easy reach of the Gare du Nord and main Métro stations.
There’s a lovely home-from-home vibe across this hotel’s typically Parisian-style guest rooms, all of which tempt with parquet flooring, pretty pastel fabrics, and whitewashed wooden furnishings. Overlooking the peaceful Rue Taylor or the courtyard, all come with comfortable beds, feminine flourishes and pristine en-suite bathrooms.
While there’s no restaurant, the elegant dining room is ideal for kick-starting the day with gourmet French breakfasts loaded with sweet and savoury goodies. The cheery concierge team will cater to your every whim and be on hand to help with restaurant reservations, theatre and shopping recommendations, and sightseeing suggestions.
How to Get There
Receptions team was amazing, so helpful. Rooms are clean and look newly refurbished.
Hotel is near two metro station and it was easy to get around the city and to the CDG airport.
Breakfast selection could be bigger and the breakfast team could be more interactive with the customers. There was a big difference between the breakfast team and the reception team's customer service levels. There was a wonderful receptionist working every morning we were staying at the hotel. He checked us in and out and was really helpful by giving us advises where to go and what to see.
An extra lovely touch was a birthday card on the bed on my birthday.
I wanted to find a super cheap (minimum 3 stars) hotel for a quick solo trip to Paris & this was good value for money.
- Super cheap for Paris (70€/night including breakfast)
- Great location a few blocks from République & Canal St Martin
- Comfortable bed, especially for a 3-star hotel (I’m quite picky about beds too, so this was a huge plus for me)
- The walls are thin. I was woken up each morning around 9am by other guests opening & closing their doors and talking. It could have been worse (wasn’t that early), but a bit annoying.
- They were doing renovation work on a bunch of the floors while I was staying there, so the stairs, elevator, etc were covered in plastic and didn’t look very nice. Didn’t bother me much though.
I would stay here again if the price is this low. It’s nothing fancy, but has everything you need & is a great deal!
It is a nice hotel close to atleast 3 metro stations.We can walk to some attractions of paris from the hotel and to others there is good connectivity by public transport.The hotel is clean,well maintained,staff is nice.