Hôtel Serotel Lutèce
What We Love
- A boutique Left Bank hotel in Paris' artsy Latin Quarter, with breakfast includedThe perfect Latin Quarter location, just a short stroll from the Panthéon and Sorbonne
- Post-sightseeing drinks in the little patio garden, when it’s nice and sunny
- Staying in a petite retreat with just 41 individually styled and tasteful rooms
What To Know
- WiFi is free, you just have to re-sign in every 24 hours
- Rooms are on the smaller side, but that's usual for Parisian boutique hotels
- Within walking distance of the Luxembourg Gardens, Montparnasse, and the shops and bistros of Rue Mouffetard
- Free WiFi
A stay at Hôtel Serotel Lutèce places you in the heart of Paris, minutes from Ecole normale superieure and close to Notre Dame Cathedral. This hotel is close to Galeries Lafayette and Eiffel Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you’re planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the shuttle (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out.
How to Get There
Dirty glasses of champagne under the bed,
Shower badly working, water flooding through the pipe,
In the "minibar", Tobleronne with expiration date in 2017 (!) and juice with expiration date in 03-2019/
Little gem of a hotel in the Latin quarter of Paris. 10 mins walk from a metro station. Small but beautifully formed room. Extensive breakfast in atmospheric ‘cave’. Our room overlooked the tiny enclosed courtyard garden. We loved it.
Had a very lovely 4 night stay here. The hotel is within walking distance to some great restaurants and bars, the Pantheon and the Jardin du Luxembourg. It's a safe area and much more peaceful and quieter than what you would find closer to the Seine.
The hotel is small but charming and clean. The staff were very helpful. Like many hotels and Paris, the standard room we got was on the small side but we had a nice balcony with a view of the street.
This is a great place to stay for a couple days if you like to be away from the crowds of tourists without being far from the action.