Hôtel Le Sénat
What We Love
- A stylish stay on Paris' Left Bank, including a choice of rooms and daily breakfastThe ideal Left Bank location, not far from Notre-Dame and Luxembourg Gardens
- The L'Occitane bath amenities, adding an extra touch of French class to your stay
- The complimentary breakfast that you'll wake to each morning, with Mariage Frères tea and fresh pastries
- The lounge, where you can hit the honesty bar and browse through the latest newspapers and glossies
What To Know
- Within easy walking distance of the Odeon metro stop and Luxembourg RER stop
- Right around the corner from the cafes, restaurants and shops on busy Boulevard Saint-Germain and Boulevard Saint-Michel
- Standard rooms are small – it is Paris, after all – but beds are comfortable. Upgrade to a deluxe or suite if you'll be staying more than a few days
- Free WiFi
With a stay at Hôtel Le Sénat in Paris (6th Arrondissement), you’ll be minutes from Luxembourg Palace and Sorbonne University. This 4-star hotel is close to Notre Dame Cathedral and Galeries Lafayette.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
How to Get There
I stayed at this hotel with my best friend. We had a good time. We had a room with a great view (almost looking at Jardin du Luxembourg)! Also, the staff was helpful and the rooms were clean. I do have to say that breakfast was not that great... there weren't too many options but it did do the job. I had a very pleasant stay overall!
Location is fantastic, perfect for morning walk at Jardin de Luxembourg. Close to metro, RER and bus stations. Plenty of cafes, restaurants nearby, good for late evening drinks.
Breakfast at room is very cozy.
Room is a bit small, but tasteful. Bed is pretty comfortable.
We spent 2 nights here in September in a duplex room with terrace. Fantastic view, lovely room, friendly staff, great location. Looks just like the pictures on the website. So of course we are returning, this time in January. We can't wait!