Hôtel Le Sénat
What We Love
- A stylish stay on Paris' Left Bank, including a choice of rooms and daily breakfastThe ideal Left Bank location, not far from Notre-Dame and Luxembourg Gardens
- The L'Occitane bath amenities, adding an extra touch of French class to your stay
- The complimentary breakfast that you'll wake to each morning, with Mariage Frères tea and fresh pastries
- The lounge, where you can hit the honesty bar and browse through the latest newspapers and glossies
What To Know
- Within easy walking distance of the Odeon metro stop and Luxembourg RER stop
- Right around the corner from the cafes, restaurants and shops on busy Boulevard Saint-Germain and Boulevard Saint-Michel
- Standard rooms are small – it is Paris, after all – but beds are comfortable. Upgrade to a deluxe or suite if you'll be staying more than a few days
- Free WiFi
With a stay at Hôtel Le Sénat in Paris (6th Arrondissement), you’ll be minutes from Luxembourg Palace and Sorbonne University. This 4-star hotel is close to Notre Dame Cathedral and Galeries Lafayette.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
How to Get There
Excellent hotel that I can recommend each visitor of Paris it is situated in a beautiful central place in the vicinity of 2 Vietnamese, 2 Japanese, 1 Indonesian restaurants and 1 Pizzeria and a Nightshop selling all kinds of food so the absence of a restaurant in the Hotel is not a problem at all and never forget the breakfast served is also much better then that of the additional corner French Café.
We explored a quieter location in Paris, next to the gardens. It was beautiful. I feel rested. The room was perfect -- clean, air-conditioned, great amenities, had a US/EUR converter, toothpaste etc. I look forward to staying there again. Thank you!
Great place to stay in París, close to Luxembourg gardens and very helpful staff also very confortable and clean, I already want to come back and stay there again. Very charming hotel and great restaurants in the area.