Hôtel Le Sénat
What We Love
- A stylish stay on Paris' Left Bank, including a choice of rooms and daily breakfastThe ideal Left Bank location, not far from Notre-Dame and Luxembourg Gardens
- The L'Occitane bath amenities, adding an extra touch of French class to your stay
- The complimentary breakfast that you'll wake to each morning, with Mariage Frères tea and fresh pastries
- The lounge, where you can hit the honesty bar and browse through the latest newspapers and glossies
What To Know
- Within easy walking distance of the Odeon metro stop and Luxembourg RER stop
- Right around the corner from the cafes, restaurants and shops on busy Boulevard Saint-Germain and Boulevard Saint-Michel
- Standard rooms are small – it is Paris, after all – but beds are comfortable. Upgrade to a deluxe or suite if you'll be staying more than a few days
- Free WiFi
With a stay at Hôtel Le Sénat in Paris (6th Arrondissement), you’ll be minutes from Luxembourg Palace and Sorbonne University. This 4-star hotel is close to Notre Dame Cathedral and Galeries Lafayette.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
How to Get There
What a great spot. Had a room on 6th floor with 2 levels and a perfect view of Paris. Everything was great. We could relax after a long day of touring - and see the spots visited from our roof top terrace.
We stayed the first time in this Hotel via Secret Escape. Roms were available earlier as espected. Roms tiny but clean and equiped. Very friendly and supportive, family owned atmosphere, good located, clean and good brackfast.
only 41 rooms..good air condtioning..there must be 20 resturants in the square block of all types of food and each looked great..Your choice of food...I was so surprised..definatly
a place to check out and an area to visit..
Great boutique hotel, good location, friendly staff. Superior room was small but still plenty of room for two adults. Very clean rooms with all the amenities you would expect. Would stay again and recommend it to friends.
We do love The Le Senat Hotel - it’s located in our favorite Paris district next to St. Germain. Rooms are small but cozy, lots of nice features in the lobby bar. All the receptionists are very polite and friendly. Needs to fix some issues in rooms but still worth its money