Hôtel Le Sénat
What We Love
- A stylish stay on Paris' Left Bank, including a choice of rooms and daily breakfastThe ideal Left Bank location, not far from Notre-Dame and Luxembourg Gardens
- The L'Occitane bath amenities, adding an extra touch of French class to your stay
- The complimentary breakfast that you'll wake to each morning, with Mariage Frères tea and fresh pastries
- The lounge, where you can hit the honesty bar and browse through the latest newspapers and glossies
What To Know
- Within easy walking distance of the Odeon metro stop and Luxembourg RER stop
- Right around the corner from the cafes, restaurants and shops on busy Boulevard Saint-Germain and Boulevard Saint-Michel
- Standard rooms are small – it is Paris, after all – but beds are comfortable. Upgrade to a deluxe or suite if you'll be staying more than a few days
- Free WiFi
With a stay at Hôtel Le Sénat in Paris (6th Arrondissement), you’ll be minutes from Luxembourg Palace and Sorbonne University. This 4-star hotel is close to Notre Dame Cathedral and Galeries Lafayette.
Make yourself at home in one of the 41 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
How to Get There
This is the first time I stayed at the Hotel Le Senat and was truly pleased. The hotel was pleasant, comfortable and the location gave us easy access to many of the beautiful Paris attractions. The professional staff went out of their way to address any questions and all requests. Recommended to family member who is planning a trip in January.
Great room in this very nice hotel close to Pantheon and the wonderful Jardin du Luxembourg. Bathroom a little tight (strangely with the largest basin known to man). Housekeeping a little lax but front desk staff exceptional - helpful, friendly and informative.
Breakfast is good in this hotel. Great front desk staff and honors bar in the lobby. Good Uber service in this area. Nice restaurants nearby. The front desk staff was very helpful in recommending easy to walk to resturants.
Lovely room, good area , we booked just room only , breakfast not included and was €18 per person extra per day per person . Very overpriced and left a sour taste leaving . Staff very nice & friendly too .
We stayed 2 nights at Hotel le Senat and we couldn't choose a better place for our time in Paris. Our room was just perfect! We stayed in terrace duplex and the views were beautiful. It is very cozy and great design. The location is also great as it is only a few minutes walk to the public transport and also about 15 minutes walking from the Louvre.
We really enjoyed the breakfast buffet.