Hotel Le Marcel
What We Love
- An avant-garde boutique hotel near the Gare du Nord, with breakfast includedStarting your first night in Paris in style with a complimentary drink on arrival
- Indulge in delicious pastries with a buffet breakfast that can be enjoyed in your guestroom
- Perfect location, within easy reach of Paris’ most famous attractions including the Louvre and Opera
What To Know
- This stylish stay had designer Claudia Del Bubba (of Eiffel Tower's Jules Verne fame) dream up the playful decor
- Located in the 10th Arrondissement, the hotel is close to the train stations
- Free WiFi is very fast and reliable
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
With a stay at Hotel Le Marcel, you’ll be centrally located in Paris, convenient to Alhambra Theatre Music Hall and Galeries Lafayette. This 4-star hotel is close to Notre Dame Cathedral and Arc de Triomphe.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and irons/ironing boards.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
How to Get There
Our first hotel in Paris did not disappoint. Really helpful staff. Uber trendy hotel with fab shower gel etc by Maison Margiela which I had never heard of but is quite pricey. Great bakery round the corner for croissants.
Closely located just opposite Gare de l'Est, this little hotel offers all the comfort you need for a short stay in Paris. Connectivity inside Paris is excellent, either walking or by public transport.
Spent one night with Family. the suites junior was very good but expensive. the hotel is well located not far from Gare de l'est and Gare du Nord. No need for taxi to go there. the staff was friendly.
the room was clean as well as the bathroom.
for the breakfast we didn't took it, so no idea