Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysées
What We Love
- Superb Michelin-starred restaurant, La Table du Lancaster, helmed by Michel Troisgros
- Romance: This is the hotel where Marlene Dietrich occupied a suite for three years in the ’30s
- The Zen, ivy-clad courtyard for fine dining en plein air
- Each room has its own distinct character
- The service: amiable and welcoming, with great attention to detail
What To Know
- The hotel was renovated in 2011, and there are plans to renovate the restaurant in November, 2012
- Just minutes from the bustling Champs-Elysées, this hotel is an oasis of calm
- There’s an on-site gym to burn off the extra daily croissants
- Rooms with views (the Eiffel Tour or Sacre Coeur) need to be requested in advance
- Tricky light switches require a certain aptitude, especially after a night on the town
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
A stay at Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysées places you in the heart of Paris, minutes from Lido and close to Arc de Triomphe. This 5-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPads and flat-screen televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can take in a garden view and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Travelling quite a bit, I have the experience of staying in a multitude of hotels. The Lancaster is at the top of my list. An exceptional, pleasant venue. The staff is courteous, helpful. The rooms are modern and quaint and clean. The location is ideal.
My wife and I have stayed there before and found it to be wonderful. This time something had changed. The place was not as charming, the staff not as professional, the breakfast was not good (cold eggs)... In general, I do not see why this is still a Leading Hotel of the World. It is not up to standard.
Took my family 5 to Paris, the location was perfect saving us time and money getting around Paris.
The staff was excellent. Really an incredible value and extremely grateful. The room(s) attached held 5 like we were living in the luxury of Paris.
Super like and i advise anyone to visit this lovely hotel, and the reception & reservation team was perfect and i got free upgrade and very nice view. see you in my next trip lancaster team wish you all the best
This is my wife’s and my third visit to the Lancaster. It is a wonderful Parisian hotel with welcoming and attentive staff. Everything here is first class. The rooms are spotless. The hotel is extremely quiet, affording a wonderful night’s sleep. This third trip to The Lancaster will not be our last.