Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysées
What We Love
- Superb Michelin-starred restaurant, La Table du Lancaster, helmed by Michel Troisgros
- Romance: This is the hotel where Marlene Dietrich occupied a suite for three years in the ’30s
- The Zen, ivy-clad courtyard for fine dining en plein air
- Each room has its own distinct character
- The service: amiable and welcoming, with great attention to detail
What To Know
- The hotel was renovated in 2011, and there are plans to renovate the restaurant in November, 2012
- Just minutes from the bustling Champs-Elysées, this hotel is an oasis of calm
- There’s an on-site gym to burn off the extra daily croissants
- Rooms with views (the Eiffel Tour or Sacre Coeur) need to be requested in advance
- Tricky light switches require a certain aptitude, especially after a night on the town
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
A stay at Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysées places you in the heart of Paris, minutes from Lido and close to Arc de Triomphe. This 5-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPads and flat-screen televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can take in a garden view and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Excellent location on Rue Berri, which is 50 yards from the Champs Elysees. Expensive. Rooms are small in an old building though well maintained. The restaurant is good with a beautiful courtyard which is great for a drink or meal in summer.
Our service at breakfast was terrible. Very slow and indifferent waiters.
After two days of complaints it did improve marginally.
However our barman in the evenings was excellent.
The halls and carpets could use a refresh considering the price.
This is a wonderful boutique hotel with a quintessential Parisian feel. The rooms are spacious and bright and make it seem like you've stepped into the late 1800's, but with a modern feel. Everyone was very gracious and the service is spot on at all levels. We would definitely stay here again!
Highly recommended. Service very professional. Bar area excellent. Rooms well appointed. Very good breakfast. Front desk very helpful. Bellmen all professional and helpful. Great location. Have stayed here many times.
Although we only stay at Hotel Lancaster for 1 night, it was a rest stop for us. Great services! Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are clean and quiet. Food quality from room service is delicious and fantastic. Continental breakfast is fresh as well! We will return to Hotel Lancaster when we will be Paris in the future!
Beautiful old hotel x very accommodating staff x couldn’t do enough to make our stay there pleasant x lovely garden area to dine or relax with a cocktail x would definitely go back there x also their suggestions for dining out were spot on x thank you Lancaster staff