Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysées
What We Love
- Superb Michelin-starred restaurant, La Table du Lancaster, helmed by Michel Troisgros
- Romance: This is the hotel where Marlene Dietrich occupied a suite for three years in the ’30s
- The Zen, ivy-clad courtyard for fine dining en plein air
- Each room has its own distinct character
- The service: amiable and welcoming, with great attention to detail
What To Know
- The hotel was renovated in 2011, and there are plans to renovate the restaurant in November, 2012
- Just minutes from the bustling Champs-Elysées, this hotel is an oasis of calm
- There’s an on-site gym to burn off the extra daily croissants
- Rooms with views (the Eiffel Tour or Sacre Coeur) need to be requested in advance
- Tricky light switches require a certain aptitude, especially after a night on the town
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
A stay at Hotel Lancaster Paris Champs-Elysées places you in the heart of Paris, minutes from Lido and close to Arc de Triomphe. This 5-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPads and flat-screen televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can take in a garden view and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Everything was excellent. Very chic hotel with perfect service. I highly recommend Th e Lancaster for staying in Paris.We are returning this next weekend for 2 more nights after staying in the country for a week.
I spent 3 days in this beautiful and elegant hotel with my mother and sister. As we arrived we were welcomed with sweets. What we loved a lot about our stay was the smell from the rooms and entire building. It feels like you are in a castle. It is a peaceful place, classy and located in a very central area where you can find lots of shops and restaurants. I would highly recommend this place if you are looking for a special experience in Paris.
We celebrated our engagement in a suite and it was just magical and perfect. The concierge tried to fulfill our every wish. The suite was classical French and the bed was amazingly comfortable. From the suite, to the service, to the location. I will come back.