What We Love
- An acclaimed boutique hotel in Paris, with quirky interiors and a peaceful location A bold design that oozes Parisian confidence and flair throughout the hotel
- Feeling at ease in a quiet part of the city, yet having easy access to its touristy hotspots
- Dining with the locals at the many favoured eateries nearby
What To Know
- Forgot your adapter and charger at home? Guestrooms have US and UK outlets
- The front desk is staffed 24/7 and receptionists speak French, English, and Spanish
- Airport transportation can be arranged for an extra free
Situated in a quiet residential area of the 17th arrondissement, the authentically Parisian Hotel Gaston gives you instant access to some of the city’s most celebrated landmarks. As artistic as it is amusing, Hotel Gaston, with its street art-adorned hallways and super stylish rooms, combines wit with contemporary design. If you’ve come to experience Paris in all its eclecticism and uniqueness, this tongue-in-cheek hotel will make a fabulous base.
The hotel’s bright, bold interior design is offset by exposed brickwork, softwood furniture and understated fabrics. The accommodation is stylishly presented, offering peace and privacy, whilst a friendly, communal breakfast area brings everyone together.
With a host of positive media coverage to win that extra confidence, a welcoming and helpful hospitality and pleasant location, Hotel Gaston is a true gem close to the heart of a dazzling city. Surrounded by Paris’ culture, you can take your pick from museums, shopping districts and numerous locally-loved restaurants.
How to Get There
Lovely quirky hotel with very helpful and friendly staff they couldn't do enough for you! Fresh coffee and coissonts in the morning! 2 mins away from travel options! Perfect stay will definitely staff there again!
The beauty of this hotel was unmatched- Quaint, charming, friendly and made the whole trip extra special. Quiet and delightful! Thank you for making my first trip to Paris so memorable. Will be back to stay here again always.
Absolutely helpful, pleasant staff. Very welcoming & sweet. Nice location, we enjoyed the local outdoor market & shops.
It was perfect for us. We would for sure come back to this place again. Thank you hotel Gaston’s staff ????