What We Love
- A brand-new boutique hotel in the capital's 17th arrondissement, with breakfastEnjoying the hotel's playfully stylish digs
- Staying a short Metro ride away from world-famous art galleries and luxury shopping meccas
- Stopping downstairs for a warm drink at a cozy café right on your doorstep
What To Know
- The hotel has 29 boldly-decorated rooms
- It's uniquely located along the Rue de Levis, a pedestrian street filled with market stalls and specialty shops
Tucked away in Paris’s 17th arrondissement, the boutique Hôtel Duette is a sparkling, new base from which to enjoy the French capital’s chic delights. There are just 29 rooms in this exclusive property, which features hip, inviting décor, comfortable accommodations and impeccable service. The refurbished interiors are sleek and modern while offering plenty of homey touches, and there’s also an outdoor terrace to ensure your stay is as refreshing and bright as can be.
Having secured your fashionable address in this upscale, authentically Parisian neighborhood, step out to explore the city’s most enchanting sights – you’ll have everything pretty much right at your fingertips, with three Metro stations no more than a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Once you’ve taken in the world-class art collection at the ever-impressive Louvre, enjoy the best culinary treats this city has to offer (mouthwatering steak-frites and a box of macarons, anyone?), before hitting some seriously chic boutiques – after all, what’s Paris without an indulgent shopping spree?
La Parisette rooms are tastefully decorated with bright color accents and plush furnishings. Each room features an en-suite bathroom, a comfortable double bed and funky design touches throughout.
Paris turns the simple pleasure of enjoying fresh coffee and pastries into an art form – and this hotel is certainly no stranger to it. Enjoy an authentically delicious start to the day in the breakfast room, open from 7-10am. For other meals, explore the delectable French cuisine at the countless restaurants and cafés in the surrounding area.
The hotel is located on a pedestrian street lined with cafés and boutiques in northwest Paris. You can start with the 20-minute walk to the Arc de Triomphe, before strolling along the Avenue des Champs-Élysées, known for its theaters, cafés and luxury shops. Art lovers will head for the Louvre, where you’ll find countless masterpieces, while the upmarket retail haven of Galeries Lafayette is just 15 minutes away by Metro (or an eight-minute taxi ride if those shopping bags are weighing you down). There are also three Metro stations within a 10-minute walk of the hotel, so exploring everything else the city has to offer couldn’t be easier.
How to Get There
The rooms are very small but very lovely and cozy! You have everything in there what you need. And it is not noisy, so you can relax and sleep well. The cleaning lady was great, she came everyday after breakfast and did a great job. For a three stars hotel it is not usual that you get everyday fresh towels and your room done. The breakfast was also very nice. We enjoyed it. We would Love to come back soon! Kind regards.
We had a great stay here, the area is buzzing with activity, markets and especially bars and restaurants. Nice to be away from more tourist areas but still near attractions via metro or walking. The real Paris.
We recently stayed for a 6 nights when visiting all that Paris has to offer.
- unique, spacious, and clean room (Cachette)
- black out curtains rocked!!
- super quiet
- location was close to a metro and tons great bars/cafes
- WiFi worked great
- loved all the outlets (including 2 usbs which were a nice touch)
- the dealbreaker.... the daily cleaning process. We were jet lagged and liked to sleep in and stay out later. Most days we woke up to knock or two and even someone poking their head in the room while we were on bed!!! (No indoor only lock to prevent this) Highly recommend a do not disturb sign or magnet to remediate this.
- strange that our queen bed was 2 beds pushed together - room request was a queen and no comment about this at check-in. Not major, just unexpected.
- no conditioner
If an early riser you will LOVE this hotel. Night owls prepare for a cleaning knock or two to potentially wake you up. I would not stay here again until a door sign or magnet was available to forgo cleaning/room entry.