Hotel Design Secret de Paris
What We Love
- Located near Montmartre on the fringes of nightlife hub, Pigalle
- This is an experience hotel created around some of Paris's most famous monuments
- Three different mood-lighting scenarios in guestrooms
- Bathrooms with hydrojets showers and chromotherapy
- Double windows ensure excellent soundproofing
- WiFi and use of the gym, sauna and Turkish bath in the basement are free
- The hotel is best suited to couples, though it's possible to have connecting rooms for families
What To Know
- Book a Discovery Room and you'll be allocated one of the theme rooms on arrival. You'll also get to check out different rooms on subsequent nights (subject to availability)
- Very calm atmosphere — a place for a tranquil break rather than hotel buzz
- On the fringes of Pigalle, well located for exploring Montmartre, but you'll need to take the nearest Metro (the Place de Clichy Metro stop) for most of the main sights
- There's no restaurant, but there's a room service agreement with a nearby restaurant (except on Sunday) for hot dishes; simple snacks can be prepared on-site
- Some Moulin Rouge rooms have only the hydrojet showers
- A $3 city tax per night will be collected at the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Design Hotel Secret de Paris is in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Place de Clichy and Museum of Romantic Life. This 4-star hotel is close to Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and tablet computers. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
Very reasonably priced accommodation, centrally located, compact and clean, themed rooms ( we were in the Eiffel Tower room ), dim mood lighting throughout. Friendly helpful English staff. Standard continental breakfast on offer with eggs any which way if required. Walking distance to all decent facilities ... including the Moulon Rouge.
Pluses will be very good location near different subways and Montmartre . I could walk to try all the best value food nearby - top ranking restaurants within 10 mins walk . Hotel room is well designed and new. Even got a speaker for me to steam music . Hotel staff is very helpful when I was trying Uber to train station
Only little minus is the room temperature could not go lower on the 2 days it was hot in Paris
Nice newly decorated hotel. We had the Eiffel Tower theme room. Though the space is not big but it is very well designed. Good sound proofing.
I like be the location. Only a short walk to moulin rouge and lots of good food within walking distance.
Little gem close to the city center. Every room has it's own design which comes as a surprise. Everything is super clean, staff is very friendly and helpful and just amazing. Why only 4 stars then? Rather small rooms that could come with slightly more light...
But probably the best you can expect from a Paris city hotel. So nothing but recommendable.
We stayed in Trocadero and had rain and regular showers over the tub as well as Jacuzzi. It was very nice especially after a lot of walking. Hotel has good location, grocery store, bakeries and places to eat nearby. It is very close to metro.
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and would recommend it to my friends and relatives. When we will go next time in Paris we will definitely stay there.