Hotel Design Secret de Paris
What We Love
- Located near Montmartre on the fringes of nightlife hub, Pigalle
- This is an experience hotel created around some of Paris's most famous monuments
- Three different mood-lighting scenarios in guestrooms
- Bathrooms with hydrojets showers and chromotherapy
- Double windows ensure excellent soundproofing
- WiFi and use of the gym, sauna and Turkish bath in the basement are free
- The hotel is best suited to couples, though it's possible to have connecting rooms for families
What To Know
- Book a Discovery Room and you'll be allocated one of the theme rooms on arrival. You'll also get to check out different rooms on subsequent nights (subject to availability)
- Very calm atmosphere — a place for a tranquil break rather than hotel buzz
- On the fringes of Pigalle, well located for exploring Montmartre, but you'll need to take the nearest Metro (the Place de Clichy Metro stop) for most of the main sights
- There's no restaurant, but there's a room service agreement with a nearby restaurant (except on Sunday) for hot dishes; simple snacks can be prepared on-site
- Some Moulin Rouge rooms have only the hydrojet showers
- A $3 city tax per night will be collected at the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Design Hotel Secret de Paris is in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Place de Clichy and Museum of Romantic Life. This 4-star hotel is close to Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and tablet computers. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
We received a lovely, warm welcome despite the fact that it was 2am after a long delay. All the rooms are lovely, they are themed rooms with mood lighting and lots of gadgets (small, but perfectly formed) we chose a room with a stunning shower, but others have jacuzzi baths. Concierge couldn't do enough, including fab directions and ticket-printing, plus helping out with a local osteopath after I damaged my neck. The hotel is Just round the corniness from the Moulin Rouge and we walked almost everywhere, but the metro station is also v close.
The hotel is in a good location very close to the moulin rouge. The staff are very friendly and the cleanliness of the hotel is good. The rooms are small but well laid out. Tip - we got an Uber to the airport for 35 euro, very good value and much easier than the bus or metro / train.
We were initially a bit apprehensive about visiting Paris, considering our French language skills only ran to 10weeks worth of study. But from the moment we fumbled our way through our first greeting at this very special Parisian hotel, we were made to feel relaxed and welcome by the very friendly staff. Sensing we had travelled a long way to reach our destination, the staff showed us to the lounge area and offered us a complimentary refreshment, and time to unwind before we were shown to our room. The room was comfortable too - with blackout curtains, and a powerful shower. I don’t think you could find a friendlier place to stay in paris if you tried. We would absolutely return to this hotel ourselves.