Hotel Design Secret de Paris
What We Love
- Located near Montmartre on the fringes of nightlife hub, Pigalle
- This is an experience hotel created around some of Paris's most famous monuments
- Three different mood-lighting scenarios in guestrooms
- Bathrooms with hydrojets showers and chromotherapy
- Double windows ensure excellent soundproofing
- WiFi and use of the gym, sauna and Turkish bath in the basement are free
- The hotel is best suited to couples, though it's possible to have connecting rooms for families
What To Know
- Book a Discovery Room and you'll be allocated one of the theme rooms on arrival. You'll also get to check out different rooms on subsequent nights (subject to availability)
- Very calm atmosphere — a place for a tranquil break rather than hotel buzz
- On the fringes of Pigalle, well located for exploring Montmartre, but you'll need to take the nearest Metro (the Place de Clichy Metro stop) for most of the main sights
- There's no restaurant, but there's a room service agreement with a nearby restaurant (except on Sunday) for hot dishes; simple snacks can be prepared on-site
- Some Moulin Rouge rooms have only the hydrojet showers
- A $3 city tax per night will be collected at the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Design Hotel Secret de Paris is in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Place de Clichy and Museum of Romantic Life. This 4-star hotel is close to Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and tablet computers. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
Really nice hotel in all aspects :
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff, as well at the reception as during breakfast.
- Very nice room (we had Musée d'Orsay) with jacuzzi. This is still Paris of course, so the rooms are relatively small, but this was definitely one of the best rooms I ever stayed in Paris.
- Good breakfast : not very broad assortment, but all quality products (with freshly prepared eggs).
- Location close to Montmartre. Metro is at 200m at Place de Clichy.
I definitely recommend this hotel for everyone planning to go to Paris.
The hotel visit I have enjoyed the most in a long time. I stayed in an Eiffel room. It was small but with a lot of gadgets and nice design. My room faced the street but the double windows cancelled all noise. The staff was very friendly and me feel like a part of their family.
Had a three day stay at this hidden gem. Everything about this hotel is wonderful... The staff are some of the friendliest I have ever encountered in Paris. The rooms although not huge have every type of hi tec appliance and stunning jacuzi bathrooms and mood lighting.The breakfasts are the perfect way to start the day..... huge choice in a beautiful breakfast room with amazing attentive staff who cannot do enough for you.... I didnt want my stay to end and in a great location.... superb