Hotel Design Secret de Paris
What We Love
- Located near Montmartre on the fringes of nightlife hub, Pigalle
- This is an experience hotel created around some of Paris's most famous monuments
- Three different mood-lighting scenarios in guestrooms
- Bathrooms with hydrojets showers and chromotherapy
- Double windows ensure excellent soundproofing
- WiFi and use of the gym, sauna and Turkish bath in the basement are free
- The hotel is best suited to couples, though it's possible to have connecting rooms for families
What To Know
- Book a Discovery Room and you'll be allocated one of the theme rooms on arrival. You'll also get to check out different rooms on subsequent nights (subject to availability)
- Very calm atmosphere — a place for a tranquil break rather than hotel buzz
- On the fringes of Pigalle, well located for exploring Montmartre, but you'll need to take the nearest Metro (the Place de Clichy Metro stop) for most of the main sights
- There's no restaurant, but there's a room service agreement with a nearby restaurant (except on Sunday) for hot dishes; simple snacks can be prepared on-site
- Some Moulin Rouge rooms have only the hydrojet showers
- A $3 city tax per night will be collected at the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Design Hotel Secret de Paris is in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Place de Clichy and Museum of Romantic Life. This 4-star hotel is close to Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and tablet computers. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
Everything. Just everything. The hotel design, the cleaning, the staff (special thanks to the blonde girl who introduced us to the hotel, explaining the meaning of that name and the rooms, you've been super kind). My gf and I stayed in the Musee d'Orsay room and it was amazing, not to mention the Jacuzzi: unbelievable. Spa 24/7, even during the night. Maybe someone can find it a bit expensive but trust me, for a present, a romantic week end or a special night this is what you're looking for.
This hotel was well decorated, well run and the breakfast was excellent. The rooms were small but rooms are small in Paris. Great location, great neighbourhood and I would recommend this hotel for couples.
This is quite simply, a wonderful hotel. A real jewel in the Paris crown. We stayed in the Moulin Rouge room and the attention to detail is amazing. The mood lighting is a phenomenal idea! We found the room itself helped us relax after some long days in the city. Bed extremely comfortable and plenty of pillows helps make this a comfortable hotel as well as an aesthetically pleasing one. Nearest metro is about a 5 minute walk and we managed to get round the rest of Paris from here no problem at all. The staff are all extremely helpful without being intrusive and if you’re looking for somewhere quiet to stay then this is the hotel! We felt like we were the only ones in the building. Honesty bar a lovely idea too. Would definitely return here on a second trip to try another room!