Hotel Design Secret de Paris
What We Love
- Located near Montmartre on the fringes of nightlife hub, Pigalle
- This is an experience hotel created around some of Paris's most famous monuments
- Three different mood-lighting scenarios in guestrooms
- Bathrooms with hydrojets showers and chromotherapy
- Double windows ensure excellent soundproofing
- WiFi and use of the gym, sauna and Turkish bath in the basement are free
- The hotel is best suited to couples, though it's possible to have connecting rooms for families
What To Know
- Book a Discovery Room and you'll be allocated one of the theme rooms on arrival. You'll also get to check out different rooms on subsequent nights (subject to availability)
- Very calm atmosphere — a place for a tranquil break rather than hotel buzz
- On the fringes of Pigalle, well located for exploring Montmartre, but you'll need to take the nearest Metro (the Place de Clichy Metro stop) for most of the main sights
- There's no restaurant, but there's a room service agreement with a nearby restaurant (except on Sunday) for hot dishes; simple snacks can be prepared on-site
- Some Moulin Rouge rooms have only the hydrojet showers
- A $3 city tax per night will be collected at the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Design Hotel Secret de Paris is in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Place de Clichy and Museum of Romantic Life. This 4-star hotel is close to Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and tablet computers. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
This was a fantastic hotel. I could not recommend it more. The room was spotless, quite and the staff were so helpful. Its only a 5 min walk to the metro and Gallerie layfayette and after a long day out in paris a sauna and steam room was so nice to spend a little time in. Loved it!
Loved this hotel, stayed in the Eiffel Tower room, yes small but lovely, staff extremely helpful and attentive- breakfast was great - centre to most things, we walked everywhere. Would go again, nothing too much trouble for the staff and everything was top notch loved it
I'm not sure I get all the fuss about this hotel. I think the reviews are a bit out of whack with the overall quality of the place. The staff are friendly, the location is good and the rates are reasonable. Some of the pillows on the bed are really plush and comfortable.
That's about it. The rooms are super, super tiny. Slapping a 4-Star category on the place makes it feel that much worse. I've stayed a block away at another 4-star place, with roughly the same rates, and it just had a much more calming vibe.
No coffee in the room, then charging me for a cup to go, is also a pet peeve of mine. What 4-star hotel doesn't offer coffee (whether in room or in lobby).
The kitschy decor is fine I guess, but it does little to make me enjoy staying in a shoe box with a cruise ship-style bathroom.
What else? There are rubber pillows on the bed. Perhaps I'm missing some of the hidden features of this hotel, but it just feels a tab bit seedy to me in the end.
I do not envision a return visit.
We have just arrived back from our stay at this hotel & I can't fault it in any way. The hotel is amazing, - great location, lovely themed rooms with Jacuzzi and rainfall shower, spotlessly clean, great breakfast and most importantly the staff, - they were so helpful & friendly & this made our trip even more special. We went for my girlfriends 30th birthday (which they didn't know) and so when they personally wished her happy birthday on the day & put balloons in our room this was a lovely surprise.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone & we would certainly stay here again if/when we are next in Paris.
Me and my partner stayed here for New Year’s Eve and my birthday.
An absolutely stunning boutique hotel. Comfy beds, clean room. Gorgeous jacuzzi bath and rain showers
The staff are lovely and would do anything to make things special for you.
Breakfast is lovely - continental with a choice of eggs cook for you how you would like.
It’s a fantastic location. Close to the moulin rouge ( which I seriously recommend ) near restaurants and bars.
30 min walk to the champs Elysees - 45 min walk to the Eiffel Tower.
Truly recommended and would stay again!
Thank you !