Hotel Design Secret de Paris
What We Love
- Located near Montmartre on the fringes of nightlife hub, Pigalle
- This is an experience hotel created around some of Paris's most famous monuments
- Three different mood-lighting scenarios in guestrooms
- Bathrooms with hydrojets showers and chromotherapy
- Double windows ensure excellent soundproofing
- WiFi and use of the gym, sauna and Turkish bath in the basement are free
- The hotel is best suited to couples, though it's possible to have connecting rooms for families
What To Know
- Book a Discovery Room and you'll be allocated one of the theme rooms on arrival. You'll also get to check out different rooms on subsequent nights (subject to availability)
- Very calm atmosphere — a place for a tranquil break rather than hotel buzz
- On the fringes of Pigalle, well located for exploring Montmartre, but you'll need to take the nearest Metro (the Place de Clichy Metro stop) for most of the main sights
- There's no restaurant, but there's a room service agreement with a nearby restaurant (except on Sunday) for hot dishes; simple snacks can be prepared on-site
- Some Moulin Rouge rooms have only the hydrojet showers
- A $3 city tax per night will be collected at the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Design Hotel Secret de Paris is in the heart of Paris, walking distance from Place de Clichy and Museum of Romantic Life. This 4-star hotel is close to Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and tablet computers. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
The location is rather nice - right next to moulin rouge! The rooms are very small but the hotel is not too pricey! The breakfast was quite nice and the staff was pleasant. The hotel is small and we wish that the rooms were bigger:) clean but a bit cramped
The concept is really different and the design amazing.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
The hotel is very clean and the room size is really ok for Paris. The hotel is very quite. The bed of good quality and the bath room very nice (including jacuzzi for some rooms)
You will enjoy the sauna and steam bath rooms.
The location is good as well (15 minutes walk from Galeries Lafayette).
We will definitely come back.
Everything is amazing at the hotel: rooms are very clean and stylish, sauna and steam room are really great for a hotel and you can have it 24/7!
I would like to emphasise high level of service they have: everyone is friendly and very helpful. Camille was exceptionally great, gave us the overview and the history of the hotel, made us feel truly welcomed and comfortable. Probably the best receptionist I have ever met.
Strongly recommend to everyone this amazing hotel.
We stayed here for our honeymoon, the hotel was beautiful and the staff made us feel comfortable. We were greeted with tea and coffee when we arrived and our breakfast in bed topped off our stay. Thank you for making our honeymoon so special - we will be back for sure!
We stayed at the Hotel Design Secret for only one night at the end of our honeymoon but wished we could have stayed longer.
It was the perfect venue for us-the wonderful district of Montmatre on our doorstep and although we had little time we managed to see the whole of Paris from the Sacre Cour.
Our Opera room was fabulous: had beautiful atmosphere and we very much enjoyed the jacuzzi. The whole hotel had a wonderful ambiance and was beautiful-we loved hearing about the concept and the history.
However, absolutely the best thing about the hotel was the people that work there.
We were greeted by Pierre and he was incredibly welcoming and helped us immensely with a problem with pye luggage-personally helping us find someone to repair it for us.
I can honestly say we did not receive such fantastic service anywhere else on our trip and this included a 5* grand hotel in Prague and the Belmond Orient Express!!!
The other staff also couldn't have been more helpful-getting our room ready early and continually giving us help and advice for our stay.
Thank you all so much for making our stay such a wonderful experience.