Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet’s
What We Love
- On-site Le Diane restaurant has a Michelin star
- It’s green — the first hotel in Europe to be awarded the Luxury Eco Certification Standard. You can even carbon-neutralize your stay
- The partnership with one of Paris’s best-known and best-loved restaurants, Le Fouquet’s
- The look, which blends daring, sleek modern lines with time-honored Parisian splendor
- Huge beds: seven-foot-two by seven-foot-two
- The miraculous massages and power water jet treatment in the basement spa
What To Know
- Situated at the crossroads of the Champs Elysées and Avenue George V, this is the heart of the touristy shopping area
- There are activity-filled afternoons for children once a month, although the hotel’s atmosphere of quiet sophistication seems more suited to an executive clientele
- Be aware – there’s a member of the staff behind every twitching curtain
- The bedroom’s intricate three-tiered lighting system can be hard to work after a champagne-fueled dinner
- Eco-friendly modes of transportation available to guests, such as rechargeable electric bicycles and a Lexus 600h hybrid limousine
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With a stay at Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet’s, you’ll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Lido and minutes from Arc de Triomphe. This 5-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s 5 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 2583 square feet (240 square meters), including meeting rooms.
How to Get There
Stayed at Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet's Paris for two nights. The bedroom was very spacious and really quiet.
We were 2 adults. Beds are very comfortable, shower with plenty of amenities.
Breakfast was very very good! You need to try the French Toast- delicious!
The reason I decided to choose this Hotel was its location. It's in the centre with everything close to it. You can walk easily or get a metro.
Really recommend this Hotel!
Hotel's staff very helpful and friendly, receptions they are very fast to make check in formalities, I was in Superior room, it is luxury room with complimentary mini bar, Specially Thanks to Ms. Geral*** Dob** "GM of this hotel" She had shown full property it was amazing lunch with her. for shopping lover this hotel is perfect location and near from all attractions, like: Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, St Michele's, Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, Museums, Historical Parks, Le Louvres, Les Baton Mouches River cruise stations, etc.
Stayed at the hotel in the summer of 2019 and what a fantastic hotel with a superb location. The service was truly 5 star, and they even upgraded us while check-in, but that is not the reason why I am writing this review. The concierge was fantastic, did everything for us, it was like a one-stop shop and very helpful. From booking our restaurants, to car service, to even having our room filled with flowers when my husband wanted to surprise me. Rooms are excellent in size and newly renovated, tasteful, elegant, everything you would expect from a 5 star Parisian hotel.
Cannot get a better hotel than this in Paris and will certainly be back.