Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet’s
What We Love
- On-site Le Diane restaurant has a Michelin star
- It’s green — the first hotel in Europe to be awarded the Luxury Eco Certification Standard. You can even carbon-neutralize your stay
- The partnership with one of Paris’s best-known and best-loved restaurants, Le Fouquet’s
- The look, which blends daring, sleek modern lines with time-honored Parisian splendor
- Huge beds: seven-foot-two by seven-foot-two
- The miraculous massages and power water jet treatment in the basement spa
What To Know
- Situated at the crossroads of the Champs Elysées and Avenue George V, this is the heart of the touristy shopping area
- There are activity-filled afternoons for children once a month, although the hotel’s atmosphere of quiet sophistication seems more suited to an executive clientele
- Be aware – there’s a member of the staff behind every twitching curtain
- The bedroom’s intricate three-tiered lighting system can be hard to work after a champagne-fueled dinner
- Eco-friendly modes of transportation available to guests, such as rechargeable electric bicycles and a Lexus 600h hybrid limousine
- Eco friendly
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With a stay at Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet’s, you’ll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Lido and minutes from Arc de Triomphe. This 5-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s 5 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 2583 square feet (240 square meters), including meeting rooms.
How to Get There
My family of 6 loved this hotel and we were treated like royalty during our stay. I discovered the hotel on American Express's Fine Hotels and Resorts and it did not disappoint. The rooms were gorgeous and spaceous and the service was impeccable. Just a few minutes walk from The Arc de Triomphe on the Champs-Elysées the location couldn't have been better,
Turn down service was particularly good and the entire staff, concierge, front desk and bellmen were helpful and ready to assist us at any time.
The buffet breakfast was also very enjoyable. I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.
I just spent 24 hours in this fantastic hotel and this first stay was really unforgettable. The location on the Champs Elysées is just a dream, always lively, fully lit in the evening and room is totally isolated from any noise at night. Staff is wonderful, smiling and always there to help and make you feel at home. Everything is very digital in the room but not only! You can use ipad for any need (lights, TV, temperature etc.) but separate remote control for TV or switch for lights. I found it practical and amusing! All this has a cost but somewhere reasonable with what you get. I can’t wait till next time and strongly recommend.
My wife and I found Barriere Le Fouquets as part of the Fine Hotels & Properties program. We were delighted by the experience. The new suites were amazing, comfortable and large.
The attention to details in the rooms and the hotel make it worthy of its 5-star reputation and the staff went beyond my expectations to arrange events for us thru the concierge (Dham and Michael were helpful before and during our visit), dinner and breakfasts were outstanding and cocktails at Le Joy were outstanding.
Be sure to take time to enjoy the spa - it is connected to a private elevator for room guests and was also a great part of the experience. Though we didn't book any specific services, the Spa is large and comfortable.
Overall - I would gladly stay at another Barrier property and would be sure to visit this location on my next trip to Paris.
Came here for late lunch. Service was good and the atmosphere nice.
We started with the oyster plate paired with a bottle of Veuve. Can't go wrong with this pairing.
Lamb shoulder and grilled salmon for main, completed with a mille feuilles as dessert.
One of my favorite destination when in Paris
Excellent place grate location, hight price but
Grate room, really recommend , amassing concierge and grate service, breakfast in the room 👌, in the corner from Champ Elise, 2 block from Arch of triumph, just grate