Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet’s
What We Love
- On-site Le Diane restaurant has a Michelin star
- It’s green — the first hotel in Europe to be awarded the Luxury Eco Certification Standard. You can even carbon-neutralize your stay
- The partnership with one of Paris’s best-known and best-loved restaurants, Le Fouquet’s
- The look, which blends daring, sleek modern lines with time-honored Parisian splendor
- Huge beds: seven-foot-two by seven-foot-two
- The miraculous massages and power water jet treatment in the basement spa
What To Know
- Situated at the crossroads of the Champs Elysées and Avenue George V, this is the heart of the touristy shopping area
- There are activity-filled afternoons for children once a month, although the hotel’s atmosphere of quiet sophistication seems more suited to an executive clientele
- Be aware – there’s a member of the staff behind every twitching curtain
- The bedroom’s intricate three-tiered lighting system can be hard to work after a champagne-fueled dinner
- Eco-friendly modes of transportation available to guests, such as rechargeable electric bicycles and a Lexus 600h hybrid limousine
- Eco friendly
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With a stay at Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet’s, you’ll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Lido and minutes from Arc de Triomphe. This 5-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s 5 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 2583 square feet (240 square meters), including meeting rooms.
How to Get There
Excellent place grate location, hight price but
Grate room, really recommend , amassing concierge and grate service, breakfast in the room 👌, in the corner from Champ Elise, 2 block from Arch of triumph, just grate
Before commencing a World War 1 battlefields tour we spent two nights at this superb hotel. Staff are all very polite and helpful. Concierge booked fast entry tickets for Le Louvre for us and showed us how to get there using the metro. Breakfast has a lot of variety. Our Superior room was very nice. The pool is very impressive at 15 metres which is very good for a hotel with such a wonderful location. Would definitely stay here again.
It's a classic again, all beautifully renovated, right on the corner of the Champs Elysées and Avenue George V, so try this jewel, and why not for breakfast too? The 15 euros formula will buy you a coffee, a large fresh squeezed juice and a couple of mini pastries. It's the deal of the century because of the location, the chic seating and the quality given. Amazing! Wake up and go!
We stayed here for our two nights in Paris. It’s a good hotel, very helpful concierge, and staff. The room was medium sized and amenities were ok. But honestly, for the price you pay (and I’m fully aware of the prime location of this venue) it’s really not worth it. There are plenty of better hotels in Paris for this price tag.
Im lucky enough to regularly stay at 5 star hotels and honestly, this place was just plain underwhelming. Not a single special touch. No decent view. Nothing to account for $1000/night price tag. It’s a shame, I was really excited about staying here.
We come only to try onion soup
The soup was ok but who served this soup he make the our lunch is best
Soup was little bit sweet and the bread was to much
Butter quality was so nice
But our lunch was good thank you wery much