Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet’s
What We Love
- On-site Le Diane restaurant has a Michelin star
- It’s green — the first hotel in Europe to be awarded the Luxury Eco Certification Standard. You can even carbon-neutralize your stay
- The partnership with one of Paris’s best-known and best-loved restaurants, Le Fouquet’s
- The look, which blends daring, sleek modern lines with time-honored Parisian splendor
- Huge beds: seven-foot-two by seven-foot-two
- The miraculous massages and power water jet treatment in the basement spa
What To Know
- Situated at the crossroads of the Champs Elysées and Avenue George V, this is the heart of the touristy shopping area
- There are activity-filled afternoons for children once a month, although the hotel’s atmosphere of quiet sophistication seems more suited to an executive clientele
- Be aware – there’s a member of the staff behind every twitching curtain
- The bedroom’s intricate three-tiered lighting system can be hard to work after a champagne-fueled dinner
- Eco-friendly modes of transportation available to guests, such as rechargeable electric bicycles and a Lexus 600h hybrid limousine
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With a stay at Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet’s, you’ll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Lido and minutes from Arc de Triomphe. This 5-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s 5 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 2583 square feet (240 square meters), including meeting rooms.
How to Get There
We walked along this amazing avenue, people watched to our hearts content and then found this beautiful hotel. It was, like many others decked out for Christmas with a swiss-style chalet theme. It seemed appropriate to stop for coffee and I have to say (besides the price) it was probably the best coffee we had. They served it with a complimentary tray of sweets but the coffee - make sure you try it. Ignore the price and enjoy the whole experience. The only comment would be that the men at the door were a little cold - but it was the middle of winter!
Ridiculous stay, everything is closed, no information regarding the renovation works. Blaring construction every morning at 8am sharp they sounded like we were in a war zone, the walls of our room were literally rattling, at the check-out time no reduction you need to pay full-price almost 900$ for hotel without restaurant. The bar in the lobby is very old and not clean. Sorry but this hotel is not recommended so stay in Paris specially with the extremely high price. Don't stay here during major renovations. Maybe my expectations were too high. Breakfast was good and service pleasant, thank you Vivien and Fabio for the specially care.
Room is amazing. Perfect location. The best staff. Do yourself a favor -make it easy - stay Here !! The bar is great , we did the Amex fine hotels , Wasn’t sure when I booked but boy - it was the right decision
Enjoyed a lovely lunch here with my Aunt.
I felt at home when the welcoming staff took my jacket and showed me to our dining area.
We sat in the sun room, sipped wine and lavished in the beautiful French culture.
Complimentary olives and bread were brought to our table and the escargot appetizer I had was delicious.
Very friendly staff and welcoming atmosphere.
I would return in a heartbeat.
After a rejuvenating elk through the Louvre and reaching the champs elysée we popped into the restaurant for foie grois and steak tartare. Incredible food and matched by Matthieu ‘s 5 star attention to detail and Angie’s wine selection , it was as though we were the most important people in the locale! Will return!