Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet’s
What We Love
- On-site Le Diane restaurant has a Michelin star
- It’s green — the first hotel in Europe to be awarded the Luxury Eco Certification Standard. You can even carbon-neutralize your stay
- The partnership with one of Paris’s best-known and best-loved restaurants, Le Fouquet’s
- The look, which blends daring, sleek modern lines with time-honored Parisian splendor
- Huge beds: seven-foot-two by seven-foot-two
- The miraculous massages and power water jet treatment in the basement spa
What To Know
- Situated at the crossroads of the Champs Elysées and Avenue George V, this is the heart of the touristy shopping area
- There are activity-filled afternoons for children once a month, although the hotel’s atmosphere of quiet sophistication seems more suited to an executive clientele
- Be aware – there’s a member of the staff behind every twitching curtain
- The bedroom’s intricate three-tiered lighting system can be hard to work after a champagne-fueled dinner
- Eco-friendly modes of transportation available to guests, such as rechargeable electric bicycles and a Lexus 600h hybrid limousine
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With a stay at Hôtel Barrière Le Fouquet’s, you’ll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Lido and minutes from Arc de Triomphe. This 5-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel’s 5 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Paris? This hotel has facilities measuring 2583 square feet (240 square meters), including meeting rooms.
How to Get There
Amazing hotel with truly world class service! A special thank you to Dan at the concierge for making our stay such a memorable one, he went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed every minute in Paris. We can't wait to return to Paris and stay at the Barrière.
We stayed for our 5th wedding anniversary and had a fabulous time. Room was beautiful, loved the swimming pool. Everything was perfect - thank u. Would highly recommend for romantic break. Great location within walking distance of top attractions and shopping
I had something important to celebrate and therefor I tried a reservation to Fouquet's
I ve thought that the place is the non plus ultra of the old money snobs but I had one of my best experience. Very warm welcome , friendly personnel. All meant to feel yourself in maximum comfort.
Recommendations for the vines perfect , champagne same . The food is simply delicious , probably the best beefsteak tartar in Paris , steamed fish with a vegetable mousse , velvet , desert best ever , mignardise. The service is elegant , you really feel treated as a king. A special thanks goes to Sophie who did her maximum to make us feel special. Thank you Sophie and thank you the whole staff. Superlative
Soon we will back