- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hotel Balzac, you’ll be centrally located in Paris, steps from Lido and minutes from Arc de Triomphe. This 5-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Galeries Lafayette.
Make yourself at home in one of the 69 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
How to Get There
We had a wonderful stay at the Hotel Balzac. Great location! We were upgraded from adjoining rooms to a suite. Beds were very comfortable, and the rooms were beautifully appointed. They served a wonderful breakfast every morning
We cant say enough about the amazing staff here. Our checkin with Stephan was smooth and he was so kind. The concierge staff went out of their way repeatedly to help us out in any way they could. Denis, Christopher and Patrick are so professional,knowledgeable and personable. I personally got ill during our trip and Patrick went out of his way to pick up a gift for me that he knew i had wanted to purchase for my brother but didn’t have a chance to do. They all 3 honestly helped to make our trip to Paris even better than imaginable. Amazing, kind people. This is just an all around fabulous hotel and staff. We would definitely stay here again.
We had booked for 6 nights from Thursday -5/7/18 the junior suite of 450meter square.
We were checked in by a lady named Elisa. She had smartly put us in a smaller suite even without informing us. When we entered the room, it looked different from the picture I saw while booking.
I immediately went to the reception and asked them, the lady very casually said that the room I had booked is not available and she will give me a Presidental suite till Sunday and then the corner suite. I even asked her why is she asking me to change on Sunday and she said then the Presidental suite is occupied. As a family we agreed. Finally we checked in after all the mess by 4:30 pm, tired and groggy and loosing half a day.
All was fine till Saturday 7/7/18 morning. We woke up and got ready to leave for the day at 10.30am. When we tried using the safe it did not work, so we called the reception and a lady named Floraine Schmitt came to the room and threw a news that we have to vacate the room immediately. My husband and I lost our cool. How can they just ask us to vacate like this, we told her that we had to vacate on Sunday, but she refused to listen. She had no clue of our check in. Her attitude was horrible.
I now want to ask a few questions to the Mr Manusco the GM:-
1) How can Elisa slyly put me in a smaller room and do not inform us that the room we have paid is occupied.
2) At the time of argument Floraine tells me I had agreed to shift the room. That is correct but did I have a choice if I paid for something better and was given a smaller room???
3) she uses her last weapon and tells me that if I do not leave the room, she will charge me for sat night. How on the earth can she say that? Is that the reason you hotel people take deposit so that you can use it against us even when it is YOUR mistake.
4) Did your staff agree to reimburse for the lower tariff rate room that you first offered us. If I would not be vigilant we would be stuck there.
5) Floraine brings another guy in named Justine and claims that we were told at the time of check in and the system says it was Saturday. I don’t believe what story they are making up. As I remember my conversation with Elisa. As mentioned before I double checked why is she asking us to vacate on Sunday morning. (Need to repeat as to re enforce what I was told at reception at check in time) I spoke to no Justine then.
6) I was not given a chance to talk to any senior after constantly asking Floraine, as she had no manners to talk and the arguments was going no where.
I don’t pay so much money for this service sir.
I think you need to talk to your staff and understand what they think of messing up our check in and then on top of it forgot being sorry, but the girl was curt,rude and arrogant.
Mr. Mancuso, I think you need to come with your ill behaved staff to India and see and experience what hospitality is. You guys have a lot to learn.
Finally the room was handed by 11:30am ish and we lost half a day and honestly left with a bad taste in the mouth.
Will you like to pay for this kind of behaviour for a holiday??? Mr. Mancuso?????
Hotel Balzac was a great place to stay — with clean rooms and bathrooms. The building seems to be old and recently renovated, but we did not experience any problems with this.
We had the best time here as Champs-Élysées was right outside the hotel, where you could find the Metro, French restaurants, and Mcdonald’s.
I booked this hotel last minute for our stay here in June 2018. Did eat here other than breakfast. Breakfast was solid. The concierges both were EXCELLENT. Perfect. Very helpful with everything we needed.
Great location since it was only 2 blocks from George V metro stop and 5 min walk to Arc Triumphe.
Great, especially for first timers to Paris because of its location.
Room was very nice. Beds could have been a little better. My wife and I both did not love the mattresses. The shower leaked a little despite closing the doors. Otherwise I would rate it 5 stars.
Located nearby Champs Elysees，very convenient。The deocration is very classic and delicate；breakfast is very good；
Room is small，I didn't like 114，at the corner，so，just stayed one night，and then moved out……
But，good hotel ：）