- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hotel Aiglon in Paris (14th Arrondissement), you’ll be minutes from Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art and close to Notre Dame Cathedral. This 4-star hotel is close to Eiffel Tower and Galeries Lafayette.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours).
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
A wonderful boutique style hotel. Stylishly decorated and clean Rooms with a touch of luxury ( e.g. Sothy’s bath products). Excellent buffet breakfast. Very friendly service. Nice neighborhood and only a few steps from Raspail metro station. Definately value for the price.
We stayed here for 4 nights. I was surprised with the good size room considering we got the cheapest. It’s clean, tidy and perfect for our stay - 2 adults 1 child. The location is great. Far enough out your not getting ripped off with food prices and close enough to take a 25min easy stroll to Paris. Staff fantastic, breakfast and coffee delicious. Would come again, and we are from Australia!
We stayed in this hotel two nights. My husband and I booked one of the superior rooms, and our adult daughter was in a "cozy" room. I was impressed by the size of the rooms (even the cozy room), especially in light of how affordable the rates were. Our superior room was more like a suite, with a separate hallway, large bathroom (two rooms, actually; the toilet was located in its own separate room) with two sinks and generously sized walk-in shower, and bedroom with king sized bed. Both rooms had balconies you could walk out on to enjoy the view. The rooms are impeccably furnished, and we enjoyed the unique mosaics that grace each of the rooms.
The location of this hotel was ideal, in my opinion. It is situated very close to underground/bus stations, but there's also a lot within walking distance (the catacombs, the Louvre, and Musee D'Orsee). However, it's not so noisy/busy as you'd find in other neighborhoods, which we appreciated because it meant we had no problems falling and staying asleep.
Breakfast was included in the room rate, and it was an excellent hot and cold buffet that included scrambled eggs, toast/pastry, yogurt, fresh fruit, and other dishes.
The hotel staff were extremely warm and helpful. We had prepaid three nights, and when our travel plans changed and we needed to leave a day earlier, they were very helpful and understanding. They could not refund us the third night (nor did I expect them to; the conditions had been very clear upon booking that it was a nonchangeable, nonrefundable rate), but they did give us a credit that was good for the remainder of the year. We enjoyed our stay there so much that my daughter may very well go back this summer and use that credit.
- wonderful location in Montparnasse at the crossing of two boulevards with immediate access to two important Métro lines, one stop from the Denfert-Rochereau train station which brings you to both of the most important airports of Paris;
- old building with cozy rooms and thick walls; the air inside is fresh but warm in any kind of weather;
- nice staff always ready to help; most receptionists will not mind speaking French if the guest wants some language practice;
- we lived in a room in the very corner, which is the best choice possible (thanks a lot to the receptionists!): we heard no noise from the corridor or elevator, but from our first floor we could plunge into the daily life of Paris right as we woke up, which is a great opportunity in itself;
- cleaning was performed daily to the best possible standards. Complimentary tea and coffee was added as we consumed it;
- we ordered a room for two people, but had only one key to be shared between us. The key is a convenient perforated piece of plastic slightly longer than a typical business card. I understand that it might be difficult to manufacture, but this is a fact that seems to be worth mentioning.
I would be happy to stay at the Aiglon hotel next time and recommend it to anyone traveling to Paris and looking for a decent place to stay.
I arrived the hotel at 8 am in the morning and the man in the reception was very kind and helpful gave us a lot of tips , we were upgraded to the family room that was big and lovely, the hotel is 1 minute close to a metro station the can easily gets you everywere, also there is a close supermarket and a lot of resturants so the location for me was 10 out of 10, the staff is nice , the breakfast is fresh and delicious, the room is clean and pretty and a gift was waiting for me in the room , i enjoyed the staying thank you