Aparthotel Adagio Paris Opéra
- Free WiFi
With a stay at Aparthotel Adagio Paris Opéra, you’ll be centrally located in Paris, minutes from Paris Opera and Galeries Lafayette. This 4-star residence is close to Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and microwaves, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Food & Drink
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
How to Get There
disturbances and manifestations in the street and Opera area prevented us from staying at the hotel, even though we paid full in advance. Unfortunately it was a Saturday. Weekends in Paris are no longer for foreign tourists ! Now the hotel refuses to give points for the 'non stay' even though they have kept the 100% payment.
Friendly staff, great ambience, ample basic facilities, good housekeeping response. Recommended to all travellers who wants excellent location to all touristy sites and shopping stores. Walking distance to major basic amenities.
First off, just to reiterate that this is a serviced apartment so cleaning is done once weekly or you can request it to be done for an additional fee.
1. Location is very good. Few steps to the grand magasins
2. Staff were very friendly and polite.
3. Onsite laundry but the whole 7 days I was there, I only saw 2 other people using it.
4. Small area downstairs where adults can rest for a while & kids can play with some toys, with nice books that my kids borrowed to read upstairs in our room
5. Vending machine with water, chocolates, etc
1. The room needs a major refresh / renovation. The sofa bed in particular looked very old, run down and rickety. Their sheets and blankets had holes in places.
2. I paid for extra cleaning and the room wasn't even cleaned well and they did not refill the tissue boxes. I let them know and paid for another day of cleaning so that it would really be 'clean'
3. They provide a vacuum in room but it is a low quality type, low powered and the hose detaches easily
4. The hallways have a general smell of mustard / ketchup or some kind of food.
I booked here as we are Accor members so had wanted to collect points but my friends were booked at the Chess Hotel which was just slighty more expensive but had daily cleaning and their hotel and rooms looked very brand new. So I wouldn't say this was a good value.
The rooms were very dark and much smaller than it appears in photos. The bed was very springy I couldn't have good sleep. The bathroom/toilet was very dark and as there is no window or any airflow, the floor was quite wet all the time. Plus you don't have the cleaning every day. The staffs were not helpful at all. I requested the cleaning on one day but it came the next day. I will definitely not go back there. Even though the location is great, there should be better hotels around the area.
The room, bathroom and shower were nicely renovated. The counter, table, closet, and a few other items were worn down. The kitchenette was handy but the bed was SUPER uncomfortable-it was a murphy bed.