Adriana Hvar Spa Hotel
What We Love
- The rooftop saltwater swimming pool is open year-round
- The hotel’s glam Bonj “Les Bains” Beach Club is great for people-watching
- Marine- and botanical-inspired treatments such the sea mud wrap or olive leaf and salt scrub at the Sensori spa
- The Top Bar features wraparound views of the ancient city, yacht harbor, bay, and Paklinski Islands
What To Know
- Like most European hotels, chairs and umbrellas at the beach club cost extra
- Transfers from the mainland to/from Hvar are not included
- The Val Marina restaurant’s chef, Mario Bobanovi?, was a contestant in MasterChef Croatia, and is considered one of Hvar’s best
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Decompress from the bustle of Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast at the boutique Hotel Adriana on the picturesque island of Hvar. With just 59 airy rooms and an envious spot fronting the harbor, the ambience is intimate and the focus is on water-based relaxation. From the Sensori spa, with its hydrotherapy circuit and marine-inspired treatments such as the healing sea mud wrap, to the rooftop saltwater pool with jaw-on-the-floor views, this divine hotel doesn’t disappoint. Guestrooms have natural hardwood floors, white linens with lavender bed runners and orange throw pillows and offer views of the old city or harbor. But with a see-and-be-seen beach club set in a revamped 1930s colonnaded building, a chill rooftop bar and a trendy restaurant, you won’t spend much time in your room.
In the Area
Continue the marine theme by poking around in the island’s hidden coves and secluded bays, then hop on a water taxi for a 30-minute ride to the Paklina Islands, with their beautiful beaches and liberal clothing policy (as in, birthday suits welcome.) Back on Hvar, remnants of the town’s medieval past are everywhere, including the impressive Cathedral of St. Stjepana, which houses a four-story bell tower and ornate organ pipes. Ascend the stairs to rooftop restaurant Luna to sample simple-yet-sublime dishes like grilled calamari.
How to Get There
Stayed in Adriana many times in last 15 years. This hotel has view for 1.000.000€. Very good service, pet friendly, they prepair food also for vegans even they do not have in their menu. Highly recommend.
A lovely hotel. Check online as prices are much cheaper than at the desk but having said that we got an upgrade. Very nice and helpful staff and good service. The room was nice overlooking the harbour although a little small. The lights in the hallway and toilet were very dim but apart from that a great hotel.
Great views of the harbor (from bay view rooms), excellent rooftop pool/sunning area/fitness center, nice staff, great rooftop bar for drinks at sundown, best breakfast buffet we’ve had in Croatia. If you have a rental car, you have to park about 200 meters from the hotel at the bus station. Call the hotel and they will send porters for your luggage.