Wanda Reign Wuhan
What We Love
- A glamourous property on a scenic stretch of picturesque Wuhan, with breakfast The astounding European-glam styling of the hotel, with oriental-chic touches
- The array of shopping options around the East Lake Scenic Area
- Dressing up for a fantastic dinner at the hotel's HE Japanese Restaurant
What To Know
- Oozes luxury with interiors done up in marble, onyx and gold
- Located next to the Han Show Theatre and across from the Han Street shopping district
- Some guestrooms have massage chairs to relax in
Marbled-walls, gold-framed pictures, stunning chandeliers and a jaw-dropping view of Wuhan’s peaceful scenery – those are just some of the decadent designs of this elegant property. European glamour and Asian elegance come together at this unique hotel, offering guests a five-star royal experience. Its efforts have not gone unnoticed, the hotel has been award a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and plenty of excellent reviews. Elaborately embroided Chinese motifs, carved frames and more pay homage to the hotel’s heritage.
Excellent design aside, the hotel is centrally located in an upscale neighbourhood of Wuhan. It sits on the edge of the East Lake, surrounded by shopping streets and the iconic, bright-red, Wanda Wuhan Movie Park Entertainment. You’ll have plenty keeping you busy around the area. But don’t forget to make use of the hotel’s facilities too. Dine at each of its three standout restaurants, head to the hotel’s spa or relax in your own room, decked in plush furnishings.
How to Get There
Excellent services. We had buffet breakfast there, and the lady named Iris Ma brought everything we wanted to our table. She is very friendly and very thoughtfully, the best waitress I ever had in many years!
Dear friends if you are going to Wuhan there is no place better to stay than Hotel Wanda Reign. Offcourse the hotel is a bit expensive than others but it gives a feel of royalty. The location of the hotel is also superb being next to the Lake and Han Street.
I stayed for two nights and It is THE most expensive hotel in Wuhan, yet they sell swimming pool tickets to none-guests. It is not the club membership kinda thing that many hotels do. I saw many people coming in holding tickets. The swimming pool is like a zoo. Definitely one would expect from a five-star hotel swimming pool. Will not return to this hotel.