What We Love
- Central location near the train station and major tourist attractions
- Great for single professionals looking for a sophisticated night scene
- Edgy design includes silver headless-swan-shaped chairs and a mirrored reception desk in lobby
- Deluxe Rooms come with a Nintendo Wii
- No need to leave for a great meal; the hotel’s restaurant serves a lavish breakfast spread and gourmet lunches and dinners
What To Know
- Neighborhood around Central Station is seedy in parts, especially at night
- Staff is young and hip but sometimes inexperienced
- Back rooms don’t have great views; ask for one overlooking Gutleuterstrasse
- The hotel’s restaurant is pricey
- Rooms, with their palette of black and purple, are rather dark
- WiFi is free, but high-speed internet is an additional cost of $21 for 24 hours
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Roomers in Frankfurt (Bahnhofsviertel), you’ll be minutes from Liebieghaus and close to Staedel Museum. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Jewish Museum and English Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Frankfurt? This hotel has 1184 square feet (110 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Very nice hotel. Modern and funky, with all the amenities and comfort. A nice location, walking distance to the station and real nice feel. Breakfast was great. Did not try dinner but good stay all in all.
Did not experience any noise although I understand this could be the case, facing a Main Street.
Will go back.
My husband and I stayed here the night prior to our return to the US. I liked the description and photographs they posted and we decided to stay here, expecting a luxury hotel. I would compare the design to the Autograph collection, but the rooms were trite. It's one thing to create a stimulating atmosphere, but this was nothing special and honestly, I found it dreadful.
This hotel was definitely sup-par to what I expect from a Marriott. We will be opting for the Le Meridien next time
It's a decent enough hotel and the staff are very nice.
However, noisy air con in rooms is not acceptable. I heard others saying the same at breakfast. So sleep quality not good.
The breakfast is quite good - but I always worry about meat on open trays when flies are landing on it.