What We Love
- Central location near the train station and major tourist attractions
- Great for single professionals looking for a sophisticated night scene
- Edgy design includes silver headless-swan-shaped chairs and a mirrored reception desk in lobby
- Deluxe Rooms come with a Nintendo Wii
- No need to leave for a great meal; the hotel’s restaurant serves a lavish breakfast spread and gourmet lunches and dinners
What To Know
- Neighborhood around Central Station is seedy in parts, especially at night
- Staff is young and hip but sometimes inexperienced
- Back rooms don’t have great views; ask for one overlooking Gutleuterstrasse
- The hotel’s restaurant is pricey
- Rooms, with their palette of black and purple, are rather dark
- WiFi is free, but high-speed internet is an additional cost of $21 for 24 hours
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Roomers in Frankfurt (Bahnhofsviertel), you’ll be minutes from Liebieghaus and close to Staedel Museum. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Jewish Museum and English Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Frankfurt? This hotel has 1184 square feet (110 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
All the times I have gone to Frankfurt I have stayed at the Premier Inn and have never had any issues until I went to book last time.... they were full! so I spoke to a good friend of mine and they recommended this lovely place.... I tend to get Eurostar from London to Brussles then get a ICE to Frankfurt, I love that journey I also liked the the fact that the Premier Inn was about a 15 minute walk from the main station. But Roomers is 5 minute walk if that.
The staff are lovely they put up with me trying to remember my German and practicing on . them and when I get stuck they switch to English to help me out.
The Bar is lovely and great to rest and enjoy a few drinks at. Rooms are well presented of a very good standard and I have no complaints... And trust me I do complain and moan if something is not right.... So for me not to moan as my friends know is one of the best compliments I can pay.
I stayed here 2 nights and I will be returning this December for a week so that I can go see the Christmas Market.
Looking forward to m next stay here.
Well done to all the staff to make this hotel as good as it is.
Their front desk is not integrated into the Marriott database, so your loyalty status will not be recognized when you check in. You have to tell them your status and then they look it up on another system.
I stayed at the hotel twice within a week as a Platinum Elite member. The first stay, the woman who checked me in was entirely clueless about the loyalty program. When she determined I had Platinum status, she took a cheatsheet out of the drawer and said you don’t qualify for any benefits. The second stay, I received free breakfast. When I told the person at the second check-in about my first experience, her response was, “Well, that’s too bad”.
Hotel Pros: the buffet breakfast is amazing. The spa is also great.
Cons: had one of the worst bars I’ve ever been in. You have to cut through a fog of cigarette smoke to find the bar. I ordered an expensive tequila cocktail off the menu which sounded interesting on paper. What I got was diluted, cheap tequila on ice. Do yourself a favor and avoid it.
I had a great time this place! Loved the atmosphere created by interior, feels luxurious and romantic. Spa is recommended to relax after busy day. Rooms were well kept, well done to cleaning service. Also location is convenient, easy to explore the city.
I really enjoyed staying here during my trip to Frankfurt.
It's a nice hotel with friendly staff, tasty breakfast and really good bar and spa..
Price is also very acceptable. Will come back next time.
I had a lovely stay here in January 2019. I was impressed by the following:
- My room was well kept and spacious and the overall design of the hotel is beautiful.
- The staff were very friendly
- The location was convenient for my needs in Frankfurt.
- I was particularly impressed by the gym and the spa as I like to workout while I am travelling. The gym equipment was great and the spa was very relaxing.