What We Love
- Central location near the train station and major tourist attractions
- Great for single professionals looking for a sophisticated night scene
- Edgy design includes silver headless-swan-shaped chairs and a mirrored reception desk in lobby
- Deluxe Rooms come with a Nintendo Wii
- No need to leave for a great meal; the hotel’s restaurant serves a lavish breakfast spread and gourmet lunches and dinners
What To Know
- Neighborhood around Central Station is seedy in parts, especially at night
- Staff is young and hip but sometimes inexperienced
- Back rooms don’t have great views; ask for one overlooking Gutleuterstrasse
- The hotel’s restaurant is pricey
- Rooms, with their palette of black and purple, are rather dark
- WiFi is free, but high-speed internet is an additional cost of $21 for 24 hours
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Roomers in Frankfurt (Bahnhofsviertel), you’ll be minutes from Liebieghaus and close to Staedel Museum. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Jewish Museum and English Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Frankfurt? This hotel has 1184 square feet (110 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Stayed at Roomers for 4 days while attending event at Messe convention center. Fantastic customer service. Everyone was very nice and helpful. The rooms are very clean, but the lighting in the sleeping rooms is rather dark.
Gym/spa just for guests is enjoyable including the sauna, steam room and more.
My first visit to a Roomers hotel and totally loved it. Very stylish, very well executed. The bar was great, food was delicious and breakfast was very well done. It’s a very “cool” experience, what ever that is, I’m not cool but I felt it. Perfect for a quick business trip.
...especially if you wanna check out the many cool bars and restaurants in Bahnhofsviertel after a long day of meetings. The location couldn’t be better and Roomers has the best beds, breakfast and spa to cure a hangover ;)
Fifty Shades of ...Black kind of hotel! Very design, modern and kinky. Everything is black from the building, the hotel name, the entrance, the curtains, the furniture, the lift, the corridors, the room, the closets, the bathroom and the staff, dressed in black!
The bar, terrace, restaurant.. gorgeous ambiance.
In the room, Playboy magazine, GQ substitute Frankfort guide book. A condom is a part of free toiletries. Full size mirror near the bed and another one in the wonderful rain shower.
We loved it!
Very stylish hotel. Truly love the interrior design. Rooms are excellent!
Quality in restaurant is good too.
I was there for a business trip.
The bar is good for an afternoon drink or some drinks before going to bed.
If you are in frankfurt, for business or a weekend trip, this hotel is a great venue.