What We Love
- Central location near the train station and major tourist attractions
- Great for single professionals looking for a sophisticated night scene
- Edgy design includes silver headless-swan-shaped chairs and a mirrored reception desk in lobby
- Deluxe Rooms come with a Nintendo Wii
- No need to leave for a great meal; the hotel’s restaurant serves a lavish breakfast spread and gourmet lunches and dinners
What To Know
- Neighborhood around Central Station is seedy in parts, especially at night
- Staff is young and hip but sometimes inexperienced
- Back rooms don’t have great views; ask for one overlooking Gutleuterstrasse
- The hotel’s restaurant is pricey
- Rooms, with their palette of black and purple, are rather dark
- WiFi is free, but high-speed internet is an additional cost of $21 for 24 hours
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Roomers in Frankfurt (Bahnhofsviertel), you’ll be minutes from Liebieghaus and close to Staedel Museum. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Jewish Museum and English Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Frankfurt? This hotel has 1184 square feet (110 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
I thought it was important ro write another review after staying a total of of 50+ nights in this hotel this year, with more to come. The experiences I have had at each of my stays were great, people started to remember my name, greated me at the reception and went out of their way to make my stays memorable. Especially Alissa from the guest service team left me recently a note and welcomed me back at the property which I found especially thoughtful and added a nice touch to their service. Breakfast as always is just amazing and the whole place makes a business trip so much more enjoyable.
So the hotel is unusually dark, almost seedy as the lighting and the decor is dim and very brown, so not particularly welcoming. There are plenty of staff around who seem happy and helpful. But there is a weird smoky smell which pervades the whole hotel including the rooms, which is frankly unpleasant. The rooms are tired looking - stains on the curtains. The beds and linen are ok. No tea and coffee facilities in the rooms and €7 for tea to be delivered to your room. The rooms on the 5th floor are under the gym which is open until midnight so be warned, the sound of pounding on a treadmill at 23:20 does not aid sleep!! The showers are good and the toiletries are nice. The breakfast buffet is ok but not spectacular for the price. Would I stay here again - probably not.
We stayed there for two nights
The rooms are very comfortable and the hotel staff were super welcoming and efficient
The breakfast buffet was absolutely awesome with a huge selection of everything and beautifully displayed
Overall a wonderful hotel in a great location
Would highly recommend