Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina
What We Love
- Prime oceanfront location on a peaceful corner of western Oahu
- The many options for relaxation or entertainment, including five restaurants and lounges, four pools, a vast spa and fitness complex, and on-site activities
- Getting a vanilla-and-sandalwood body exfoliation in an outdoor cabana at the on-site Naupaka Spa & Wellness Centre
What To Know
- There’s both family-friendly and adults-only amenities, including a kiddie pool and lagoon equipped with water toys as well as a secluded beach and the spa’s 62-foot lap pool
- A fleet of vehicles (including a helicopter, 75-foot yacht, and several BMWs) are available for transports and activities
- Guests have access to the Ko Olina Golf Club and its 18-hole course designed by Ted Robinson
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Formerly a JW Marriott property, this fully renovated resort is one of the island’s most upscale and multi-faceted, with enough space and amenities to cater to honeymooning couples, families seeking kid-friendly services, or groups of friends on an active getaway. A highlight of the property is a vast wellness center offering traditional Hawaiian treatments and a 10,000-square-foot fitness complex with five tennis courts. Oahu has no shortage of outdoor entertainment, from deep-sea fishing to surfing and cliff jumping, all of which can be booked through the Four Seasons’ concierges.
The resort’s 371 spacious rooms, averaging more than 600 square feet, have a polished yet easygoing look defined by comfortable contemporary furnishings in neutral colors and a smattering of rustic elements like wooden slats on the walls and carpets simulating jute. Nearly all of them face the Pacific Ocean, seen through vast windows and balconies. Other nice bonuses: tech elements like iPads from which to order room service and electronic toilets inside the spa-like marble bathrooms.
Seafood features prominently at the hotel’s five restaurants and lounges (all with open-air seating and either ocean or pool views), especially at the beachfront Fish House, where the menu of Hawaiian grilled lobster, baked oysters, and fish sandwiches goes hand in hand with a toes-in-the-sand vibe. Elsewhere on the property, Noe serves handmade pastas, La Hiki specializes in pan-Asian small plates, and Waterman Bar & Grill offers light lunches inspired by local food-truck fare.
Set within the 642-acre Ko Olina resort community in western Oahu, an upscale suburban area with a golf club and private marina, the hotel is conveniently located less than 20 miles away from Honolulu International Airport.
How to Get There
We thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Four Seasons Ko’olina. The staff is very personable and go out of their way to accommodate you. Tanith & Sean at the front desk were very welcoming and friendly. Our favorite is the adult pool. It’s not crowded and is relaxing. The staff at the pool work hard to keep you comfortable. This is our favorite hotel on Oahu.
Beautiful property with exceptional team members. We have been traveling to this property every year since 1999 when it was the JW Marriott. It's good to see that many of the original staff are there bringing their exceptional brand of Aloha. The property itself is amazing.
Amazing service and beautiful views; wonderful food, relaxing room. The location is perfect just steps from shops and the beach, the adult pool is beyond dreams! Such amazing restaurants on site we only left for one dinner! We will be back!