Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina
What We Love
- Prime oceanfront location on a peaceful corner of western Oahu
- The many options for relaxation or entertainment, including five restaurants and lounges, four pools, a vast spa and fitness complex, and on-site activities
- Getting a vanilla-and-sandalwood body exfoliation in an outdoor cabana at the on-site Naupaka Spa & Wellness Centre
What To Know
- There’s both family-friendly and adults-only amenities, including a kiddie pool and lagoon equipped with water toys as well as a secluded beach and the spa’s 62-foot lap pool
- A fleet of vehicles (including a helicopter, 75-foot yacht, and several BMWs) are available for transports and activities
- Guests have access to the Ko Olina Golf Club and its 18-hole course designed by Ted Robinson
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Formerly a JW Marriott property, this fully renovated resort is one of the island’s most upscale and multi-faceted, with enough space and amenities to cater to honeymooning couples, families seeking kid-friendly services, or groups of friends on an active getaway. A highlight of the property is a vast wellness center offering traditional Hawaiian treatments and a 10,000-square-foot fitness complex with five tennis courts. Oahu has no shortage of outdoor entertainment, from deep-sea fishing to surfing and cliff jumping, all of which can be booked through the Four Seasons’ concierges.
The resort’s 371 spacious rooms, averaging more than 600 square feet, have a polished yet easygoing look defined by comfortable contemporary furnishings in neutral colors and a smattering of rustic elements like wooden slats on the walls and carpets simulating jute. Nearly all of them face the Pacific Ocean, seen through vast windows and balconies. Other nice bonuses: tech elements like iPads from which to order room service and electronic toilets inside the spa-like marble bathrooms.
Seafood features prominently at the hotel’s five restaurants and lounges (all with open-air seating and either ocean or pool views), especially at the beachfront Fish House, where the menu of Hawaiian grilled lobster, baked oysters, and fish sandwiches goes hand in hand with a toes-in-the-sand vibe. Elsewhere on the property, Noe serves handmade pastas, La Hiki specializes in pan-Asian small plates, and Waterman Bar & Grill offers light lunches inspired by local food-truck fare.
Set within the 642-acre Ko Olina resort community in western Oahu, an upscale suburban area with a golf club and private marina, the hotel is conveniently located less than 20 miles away from Honolulu International Airport.
How to Get There
The hotel is incredibly beautiful rooms, attentive staff and good beach and pool. Nevertheless, everything it is extremely expensive in the hotel (e.g: buffet for 75usd/person, glass of wine at the pool starting at 16usd, etc).
Absolutely divine. And attention to detail was outstanding. The three bedroom ocean view suite was perfect for our family and friends. Will definitely come back here to stay again. Restaurant experience at Noe was excellent as well!
If you want to "get away from it all" come here! Not only is the view and décor breathtaking, but the staff and food are right up there as well. There is always something happening on property like a wedding or lessons in hula, yoga etc. There are enough restaurants and pools to make you feel like you are in a different place. Hope you meet Frances...he is known to traditionally light the torches at dusk! Ask for him why don't you!