Novotel Paris Suresnes Longchamp
What We Love
- A sleek, eco-friendly hotel near Paris' La Defence and just a few steps from the SeineExploring the neighborhood or taking a quick metro ride into the heart of Paris
- Checking out the latest exhibits at the nearby Fondation Louis Vuitton
- Waking up half a block from the romantic Seine, in a spacious, air-conditioned room
What To Know
- Onsite Novotel Cafe Suresnes serves seasonal French cuisine
- Free WiFi and private carpark are availbe
- The bar is open 24/7
- Guestrooms have complimentary minibars
See another side to the French capital with a stay at Novotel Paris Suresnes Longchamp, a bright modern establishment near the Seine and La Defence – the latter home to convention centres and multinational companies like Louis Vuitton. It’s an easy ride by bus, metro or tram into the historic city centre, or stay close to home and wander the huge forested expanse of Bois de Boulogne, only a few minutes’ away.
You can really spread out and breathe in the spacious guest rooms. The hotel takes its green commitments extremely seriously and has won awards for doing so. You can expect energy-saving bulbs, sustainable food menus and eco-friendly products, with recycling on site. Experience greenness of another kind and up your fitness levels on the jogging trail at nearby Hippodrome de Longchamp – famous for hosting large international horse-racing events.
How to Get There
We stayed during November. Two mothers and two daughters in one room. The rooms are big and spacy. The breakfast is wonderful and the staff is very helpful and friendly. The hotel is located next to a bus and two train stations and it is easy to find your way around. Takes about 30 minutes to reach most of the attractions in paris. I truly recommend if you don't want to pay the high price in the city center.
As an Accor hotel, the usual average quality but somewhat expensive. I didn't understand why I was punished for having stayed many days. The price for the first day was 93 euros and reached up to 175 euros the 4th night. Empty fridge, elementary luxury. I am OK for that but it would make sense to me for someone to pay less (or at least the same price) if they stayed many nights and not the opposite. No complaints about cleanliness and personnel but managment?
One night for a nearby conference. The hotel has some front construction around the lobby that looks like it will soon be complete.
The room was spacious but looking a little worn. The bedding was all synthetic, I would have preferred down comforters and pillows especially for the price. There was no fitness center as well which was surprising to me given this is a mid sized hotel and rates were not cheap. I had the windows open and some mosquitos came into the third floor to dine on me while I slept or tried to. Face the courtyard to avoid street noise.
Breakfast was very good.
I spent some money at the bar lounge area which was fine.
I came here last year in december, before christmas and i had a joyful moment. So i decided to come back for one night because i had a business meeting very early at La defense. It is very easy to go, maybe less than 10 minutes.
Compare to last year :
- the breakfast has regress... scramble eggs are even worse. too much cooked. the detox water look like water with sirup. everything is so average for a 4 star resort. nobody is smiling at the morning shift. and the coffee machine is just awful! how can you start your day without a good coffee?
- at night it's very depressing as the bar is empty. there is a lot of french, and look like the staff at the restaurant is not very good at english (they made 2 mistakes at my order) such a pity, when i came last year there was a nice waitress who was talking perfect english, she took good care of me. everybody should hire at least 1 waiter who is able to talk fluent english.
- the room really need an upgrade!
there is still some positive points : the cocktails are well made and the reception is effective! they gave me all the informations i needed.
don't think i'll come back. i rather pay an Ibis for the same price and dont expect anything more.
Good hotel to stay arround Paris, normal breakfast, dinner is good. calm at night, no street noise.
Free WiFi and fast for internet surf.
Rooms are clean with good bathroom. Staff very friendly, prices are align.