Novotel Paris Suresnes Longchamp
What We Love
- A sleek, eco-friendly hotel near Paris' La Defence and just a few steps from the SeineExploring the neighborhood or taking a quick metro ride into the heart of Paris
- Checking out the latest exhibits at the nearby Fondation Louis Vuitton
- Waking up half a block from the romantic Seine, in a spacious, air-conditioned room
What To Know
- Onsite Novotel Cafe Suresnes serves seasonal French cuisine
- Free WiFi and private carpark are availbe
- The bar is open 24/7
- Guestrooms have complimentary minibars
See another side to the French capital with a stay at Novotel Paris Suresnes Longchamp, a bright modern establishment near the Seine and La Defence – the latter home to convention centres and multinational companies like Louis Vuitton. It’s an easy ride by bus, metro or tram into the historic city centre, or stay close to home and wander the huge forested expanse of Bois de Boulogne, only a few minutes’ away.
You can really spread out and breathe in the spacious guest rooms. The hotel takes its green commitments extremely seriously and has won awards for doing so. You can expect energy-saving bulbs, sustainable food menus and eco-friendly products, with recycling on site. Experience greenness of another kind and up your fitness levels on the jogging trail at nearby Hippodrome de Longchamp – famous for hosting large international horse-racing events.
How to Get There
The hotel is conveniently located if you have a car, otherwise the ride to the centre is a bit lengthy. Good breakfast, a little outdated lobby, average rooms, unreliable elevator, ... but all in all quite good.
There is noise from construction work - normally, no room at all should have been given to customers. It is really unbelievable - not even at the check in they were making customers aware of it. This is really zero service!!!! Never again!!!
Visited and the hotel put balloons in the room which was nice.
The hotel is not what it is described as. Dirty and house keeping is absolutely rude and rush you out of the room!!!!!!!
We asked to be transferred to another Novotel hotel and were denied.
The breakfast was rubbish, not a variety to choose from.
Overall horrible experience.
- Leaking water in the bathroom
- No shower gel and shampoo enough for a couple (just one for 2 persons)
Comparing with “Novotel Zurich Airport Messe” a week before was too much different.
Comfortable and quiet room where I have enjoyed many great nights sleep, friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast selection. Located close to Suresnes center with many restaurants and bars, but located down a quiet side street with not much traffic.