Radisson Blu Paris-Boulogne
What We Love
- A chic Paris hotel offering easy access to the city center, with breakfast includedHaving quick and easy access to top sights, like the Eiffel Tower and Champs-Elysées
- Enjoying French delicacies with a contemporary twist at A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace
- The hotel's very own miniature vineyard – so French
What To Know
- Don't sleep on the onsite A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace – it's Michelin rated
- Onsite parking is available
- Free WiFi
Welcome to Paris, the capital of romance, fashion and opulence. Set in the Boulogne-Billancourt district, a suburb to the far west of the city, the stylish, four-star Radisson Blu Paris-Boulogne provides an exquisite introduction to the city’s famous charm. It’s a mere five-minute walk from Port de Saint-Cloud metro station, which you can use to zip over to the Eiffel Tower and other charming destinations.
This hotel is sleek, modern and bright, as natural light streams in through its glassy façade to illuminate the large spaces. The newly refurbished lobby shows off an impressive work of art called The Canopy, which reflects the wine-centric spirit of the region. There’s even an outdoor terrace with its very own mini-vineyard (only in Paris). All in all, the hotel makes for a chic place to bed down in after a day of strolling along boutique-lined boulevards and exploring elegant and iconic museums.
How to Get There
Stayed 2 nights on the 7th floor. A few issues:
- water pressure was rather low for a shower
- maybe because in the toilet there was a constant water stream - what a waste
- the bathroom door could not really be closed
- the desk below the TV is so low that i could not get my knees under sitting on the bench, so not really usable for working longer hours
Bed was nice, I slept good, all clean
1. Near metro station and other places, like restaurant, cafees, bank, bus stop, etc.
2. There is a nice and friendly cat in the bar area hiding behind the curtain:), sometimes it appeared and we had a friendship during tea time:))
3. At least, you dont get suprised, you find a typical radisson blu hotel with its standards, but this time more business oriented other tjan leisure.
4. Wide variety of food and drinks at breakfast
5. Most of the hotel staff are friendly and kind.
6. Room cleaning service is good, but their visiting times can be suprising:))
7. It can be a good hotel for the money you paid for the business trip. But i am not sure that i will prefer it for a leisure trip to Paris if i find a better option.
8. As usual, I was asked "how was your stay?" by the receptionist during check out. I said "So so", however my answer did not make the receptionist happy, she asked me why i think it is so so :)) and to give a reason. otherwise i shouldn't have said so so:)))
1. Fruits and Vegetables are not daily prepared for breakfast, mostly they are left overs from the previous day or prepared earlier and kept in refrigerator, i.e. they are not fresh.
2. The food in the restaurant or bar is not good. I tried to eat a ceaser salad, it was really awful.
2. As expected at a hotel in France, there is a little resistance and difficulty to communicate with the staff in English, for example, during check-in the receptionist was calling me Mr., i.e. just Mr.:)
3. The room heater was not heating the room even I set it to the highest temperature
4. A little outside the city center, it takes 45 minutes to go the city center, i.e. gare de l'est, by metro
5. The carpet at the tea room looks dirty.
6. The shower is located in a bathtub, which makes it difficult to take shower while standing. It was difficult to adjust its shower head's orientation. The close inspection mirror was disconnected from the wall.
7. Going upstairs by the elevator is a little painful, you have to put in your card into the reader everytime, and sometimes you need to try it again if you dont do it in the exact right way. If you stay together with one person, you need to move together since the second card does not activate the elevator.
Everything was excellent from the rooms to breakfasts. Polite staff and high quality costumer device. Frankly speaking we had one of the best breakfasts in our life, wide range of food, everything was super delicious. Got quite a big room with the living room and the Eiffel Tower view. Nevertheless, we were luck of drinking water all the time. Had to order each time we discovered it, since they didn’t provide it for free. Usually such high class hotels provide daily free drinking water. And the last day while we were in hurry to the airport, all of the sudden our cards stopped working, even if the check out time was at 12.00 pm, that situation happened at 6 morning. And on top of it the receptionist made me stand on a quite long queue. It felt like forever, since we were run off time before the flight. So had some negative feelings just before checking out. Would recommend to improve the valid time of rooms keys
It’s not the best location in Paris, but my business meeting was close to the hotel. Therefore, I choose that hotel. The hotel room was very comfortable, Large and enjoyable bed and bathroom. Top service!
This Radisson Blu hotel is located in a quite area with great hotel staff.
The breakfast is good enough and very decorative.
Unlike the hotels in Paris, the rooms at the Radisson Blu are spacious.
We stayed at the business room providing us with 28m room with armchair to rest, and a nespresso machine to sip good coffee when waking up and through the day.
The crew was amazing and everyone just tried to help with whatever we needed or request.
They even tried to help with finding a restaurant that will suit our taste on new years eve, and called to book us the restaurant.
Marine the Reservation Supervisor was so professional and helpful.
She made sure that all our requests were made.
Thank you Marine and your crew for a wonderful stay!