Hotel de Brienne
What We Love
- A chic four-star hotel in the south of France, with breakfast and a suite optionStaying in a quiet neighborhood, just five minutes from the action of the city center
- Enjoying complimentary breakfast at the hotel and exploring the local culinary scene later in the day
- Choosing between a chic room or a spacious suite
What To Know
- Located in a charming, quiet neighborhood
- The glass-walled bathroom adds some sex appeal
- Free WiFi
How to Get There
Stayed for 3 nights and it was perfect as this is quite centrally located and the area is quite for a good night sleep after a tiring day, There are a few good restaurants in the area which were open till 10:30 which helped a lot !
Staff are lovely but the hotel lacks 4 star quality. The twin room was very small with hardly any room for a desk chair. Rooms were very clean though and the cleaners very good. There wasn't a dedicated cafe for drinks and snacks and no food available apart from Breakfast. Garden furniture is plastic and no cushions. All in All this is a nice 3 star hotel and doesn't warrant the room price, but the staff are lovely and speak English. The hotel is about a 20 minute walk from the large square in the city centre and where there are kms of shopping streets and loads of cafes etc.
My husband and I enjoyed our stay at Hotel de Brienne while in Toulouse. The breakfast was the best that we had while staying in France. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The WiFi worked and the staff were friendly. We were able to walk and reach downtown without any problems.