The Oberoi Gurgaon
What We Love
- Convenient to the Delhi airport (15 minutes away)
- 24-hour butler service at the touch of a button
- You can drink the tap water here (a rarity in India)
- A pillow menu offers lots of comfortable options
- India’s first indoor cigar lounge, located next to the fabulous piano bar
- The outdoor waterfront seating in the 361 Degrees restaurant
- The ability to browse the Web while doing cardio via the high-tech entertainment system
What To Know
- The hotel opened in April 2011
- A visa is required for entering India; and if you plan to enter the country more than once in a 2-month period you must obtain an additional permit
- The city of Gurgaon isn’t pedestrian-friendly
- WiFi is not free
- The 50,000 square foot luxury retail arcade features brands like Jimmy Choo, Gucci and Burberry
- You can enjoy the outlets of the neighboring Trident Hotel and bill it to your room at the Oberoi
- The hotel makes security and privacy top priorities
- Parking On Site
You’ll be centrally located in Gurgaon with a stay at The Oberoi Gurgaon, minutes from Ambience Mall and DLF Cyber City. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Ayyappa Temple and Sahara Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 202 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The rooms are very comfortable and the level of service at The Oberoi is just outstanding. I have rarely seen such helpful staff doing their very best to make your stay unforgettable. The food at their two restaurants is excellent, and you see it’s a pleasure for them to share the Indian flavors with you.
I spent my last weekend at this property and my experience was nothing short of fabulous. Every little detail of this property, from the courteous staff to delectable food, makes it exquisite. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone looking for superior hospitality.
I have absolutely loved my stay at the Oberoi in Guragon. The staff is friendly and genuine, always smiling and interested in their guest, wanting to do even better. Having stayed in quite some business and luxury hotels I found this to be a warm bath and I loved this experience! Thank you, I will be back!