The Oberoi Gurgaon
What We Love
- Convenient to the Delhi airport (15 minutes away)
- 24-hour butler service at the touch of a button
- You can drink the tap water here (a rarity in India)
- A pillow menu offers lots of comfortable options
- India’s first indoor cigar lounge, located next to the fabulous piano bar
- The outdoor waterfront seating in the 361 Degrees restaurant
- The ability to browse the Web while doing cardio via the high-tech entertainment system
What To Know
- The hotel opened in April 2011
- A visa is required for entering India; and if you plan to enter the country more than once in a 2-month period you must obtain an additional permit
- The city of Gurgaon isn’t pedestrian-friendly
- WiFi is not free
- The 50,000 square foot luxury retail arcade features brands like Jimmy Choo, Gucci and Burberry
- You can enjoy the outlets of the neighboring Trident Hotel and bill it to your room at the Oberoi
- The hotel makes security and privacy top priorities
- Parking On Site
You’ll be centrally located in Gurgaon with a stay at The Oberoi Gurgaon, minutes from Ambience Mall and DLF Cyber City. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Ayyappa Temple and Sahara Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 202 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I cannot say enough about this hotel. The staff is completely top notch and take care of you every step of your stay. They take immense pride in ensuring that each part of your stay is absolutely perfect and personalized.
From the moment I stepped into the car at the airport at 1 AM they asked if I would like room service food on arrival, to my daily breakfasts and in room dinner you cannot beat the service. I received several notes and calls asking how my stay was going along the way and felt that the service could not be provided any better.
Also the staff helped me enjoy traditional Indian food along the way which I really appreciated.
If you are planning a business trip in Gurgaon you must stay at this hotel.
Oberoi stands above all the brands and it is their people who make it possible.. Truely exceeds expectations.. The staff is extremely courteous in welcoming and is always ready to make you feel special away from home.. Will de finely love to come back again and again at The Oberoi Gurgaon!
I’ve stayed at the Oberoi many times, and it’s always so nice to go back. It really is a home away from home, and in my case with that being across the world it really says something. The staff is amazing, they truly want to make your stay as comfortable as possible. They’re great at doing special touches to make you feel special. Three sixty one, the restaurant is so good. I dream of their dinners- specifically the Parmesan risotto with gold leaf and the asparagus tempura sushi ????????
Another perk is that it’s connected to the Trident hotel so you can easily walk over for dinner, their pool etc.