The Oberoi Gurgaon
What We Love
- Convenient to the Delhi airport (15 minutes away)
- 24-hour butler service at the touch of a button
- You can drink the tap water here (a rarity in India)
- A pillow menu offers lots of comfortable options
- India’s first indoor cigar lounge, located next to the fabulous piano bar
- The outdoor waterfront seating in the 361 Degrees restaurant
- The ability to browse the Web while doing cardio via the high-tech entertainment system
What To Know
- The hotel opened in April 2011
- A visa is required for entering India; and if you plan to enter the country more than once in a 2-month period you must obtain an additional permit
- The city of Gurgaon isn’t pedestrian-friendly
- WiFi is not free
- The 50,000 square foot luxury retail arcade features brands like Jimmy Choo, Gucci and Burberry
- You can enjoy the outlets of the neighboring Trident Hotel and bill it to your room at the Oberoi
- The hotel makes security and privacy top priorities
- Parking On Site
You’ll be centrally located in Gurgaon with a stay at The Oberoi Gurgaon, minutes from Ambience Mall and DLF Cyber City. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Ayyappa Temple and Sahara Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 202 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Oberoi brings its well recognised brand of luxury and top tier customer focus to the Gurgaon hotel. From the attractive entrance, out to the pool area gives a real sense of tranquility, especially at night. The dining is as you would expect, of the highest standard. Faultless in every way.
Great stay! Staff and service are amazing. Nothing is too much trouble. True 5 star experience.
361 restaurant is fabulous. The spa is truly world class. Most of the staff greet you by name, which is a very nice touch! Will definitely be coming back!!!
First of all very crew,members, staff.
The food was good too and the feeling when look outside from the window and the whole Gurgaon city you can watch from there it was truly amazing feeling was that its nice believe that if you have to stay anywhere in Gurgaon then you must choose Gurgaon OBEROI
Amazing hospitality and service :)
Stayed here with my family for two days while on vacation
Loved how they welcomed us
The rooms and washrooms were neat and clean, beds were super comfortable
Staff members were friendly and helpful
We felt really special from beginning to the end
I am glad we found this place, and I am sure we will come back again :) Thanks for the hospitality and love
Great Hotel with fantastic services. Spacious rooms and the toilet & wardrobe area is well designed. The breakfast at All day dining restaurant restaurant was good, especially the AKURI. Very Instagram friendly Hotel.