The Oberoi Gurgaon
What We Love
- Convenient to the Delhi airport (15 minutes away)
- 24-hour butler service at the touch of a button
- You can drink the tap water here (a rarity in India)
- A pillow menu offers lots of comfortable options
- India’s first indoor cigar lounge, located next to the fabulous piano bar
- The outdoor waterfront seating in the 361 Degrees restaurant
- The ability to browse the Web while doing cardio via the high-tech entertainment system
What To Know
- The hotel opened in April 2011
- A visa is required for entering India; and if you plan to enter the country more than once in a 2-month period you must obtain an additional permit
- The city of Gurgaon isn’t pedestrian-friendly
- WiFi is not free
- The 50,000 square foot luxury retail arcade features brands like Jimmy Choo, Gucci and Burberry
- You can enjoy the outlets of the neighboring Trident Hotel and bill it to your room at the Oberoi
- The hotel makes security and privacy top priorities
- Parking On Site
You’ll be centrally located in Gurgaon with a stay at The Oberoi Gurgaon, minutes from Ambience Mall and DLF Cyber City. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Ayyappa Temple and Sahara Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 202 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I had the pleasure of staying at the Oberoi Gurgaon for a little over a week and I was truly impressed! From the very beginning, the service was superb. Everyone was so helpful. Vishwajeet was so friendly and attentive, and Rakshit helped me when he saw I was tired. Just two examples of many (I wish I could remember all the names). One gentleman took the time to walk me next door to the Trident for their ATM. It was a long walk but he was so helpful and friendly. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and co-workers!
All things are tip top and I especially like th in room check in procedure. All papers was prepared, I (as a forigner) could use my Aadhar card as ID proof, no naging about passport which was excellent.
Good, swift service. Extra credit to the Airport transfer driver who made sure I got into the Airport and not just drives off.
The only small thing that annoyd me was that you need to take two different elevators and a outdoor walk to get to the restaurants, pianobar etc.
Gorgeous hotel, the calm away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Beautiful rooms, linen smells fantastic, shower was huge, workmanship to the highest standards....... courteous, professional and friendly staff made the stay extremely easy. Felt very safe.
The breakfast buffet catered for all tastes and dinner in the restaurant ‘threesixtyone’ was wonderful... a real selection of Indian or international cuisine to suit everyone’s needs.
Will stay here again...
We only had one night in the Oberoi Gurgaon and it wasn’t enough! It was a beautiful hotel with excellent facilities. The staff were lovely and the food was excellent. Anyone looking for a luxurious stay in Delhi would be very happy here!
There is a something about this hotel, the quirkinesses of the layout, with different levels at every turn. This does not distract from the fact that the rooms are first class, the food is even better and the level of service beyond compare. That is Oberoi for you. Brilliant.