Champneys Forest Mere
What We Love
- A lovely stay in one of England's national parks, with health-conscious meals and thalassotherapyThe beautiful and peaceful grounds that form this historic estate
- The food – healthy, plentiful and absolutely delicious
- Tuning out with a relaxing thalassotherapy treatment
What To Know
- The spa goes above and beyond with a thalassotherapy pool, fitness boot camps, and relaxation rooms with water beds
- The food is also aligned with the health-focus approach, so expect lots of fresh ingredients
- Free WiFi
A stalwart of spa hospitality, Champneys have been providing world-class well-being services for almost 30 years. Described by The Telegraph as “the most sumptuous of all health farms”, Champneys Forest Mere is the cream of the crop, offering pure relaxation that is second to none.
Originally a hunting lodge and keeper’s house for the Royal Forest of Woolmer, the resort offers an idyllic spot to unwind in. Part of the South Downs National Park, secluded Champneys Forest Mere is surrounded by enchanting woodland and a peaceful lake. Indulge in a soothing massage, learn the art of tai chi or enjoy a healing therapy. For something a little more active, you can pack your days with fitness and well-being classes. The pampering resort also has tennis courts, cycling and walking paths and a nearby golf course, the Liphook Golf Club.