What We Love
- Breathtaking architecture by Miguel Angel Aragones, with boxy guestrooms, gallery-like public spaces and a hilltop pool
- Origen restaurant serves delicious fusion fare with a Pacific Ocean backdrop
- There’s a 60-person cinema for group or private rental
- Full-service spa for a range of pampering treatments
What To Know
- Free WiFi
- Only accessible by car, but the hotel has an on-call driver or you can request a (much cheaper) local cab
- A third-floor fitness center has all the state-of-the-art machines and views across Acapulco
- It’s a 30-minute drive to General Juan Alvarez International Airport
- A $20 service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
At the highest point of Brisas Marques overlooking all of Acapulco and the Pacific Ocean, Encanto Acapulco is an avant-garde marvel conceived by architect Miguel Angel Aragones. Like a modernist pueblo atop a hill, the gallery-like public spaces and boxy accommodations standout in brilliant white against green landscape and blue sea. Guestrooms are designed to draw the eye outside to the furnished private balconies and Acapulco vistas beyond, so interiors are simply dressed in toffee creams and whites, from the marble floors, bed frames and desks, to the crisp white linens and curtains. After dark, interiors show off a more playful side with funky neon lighting schemes in bright blues and purples. All rooms have flat-screen TVs, free WiFi and modern bathrooms with dual vanities and L’Occitane amenities, and many have private swimming pools. Terraza restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch while Origen restaurant is open for dinner, serving an eclectic mix of fusion dishes and fresh international favorites. There’s also a full-service pampering spa, state-of-the-art gym and exceptional hilltop swimming pool with huge daybeds for daytime lounging in the sunshine.
In the Area
Acapulco was once the playground of Hollywood stars and moguls, and although those golden days are long gone, there’s a certain renaissance under way in this rakish resort town. Get into the retro spirit with a water skiing session courtesy of Gordon Rathbun at Ski Paradise, then visit the legendary Hotel Los Flamingos, a 1930s-era hotspot that has hosted celebrities like John Wayne and Cary Grant, before heading to see the famous cliff divers at La Quebrada.
How to Get There
I truly enjoyed my stay at the encanto highly recommend this to anyone traveling to Acapulco. The rooms are amazing especially the pool villas. The only complaint I have would be charge of $40’s for 4 bottles of water. Had I known I would be charged I wouldn’t have gotten the waters. Other than that it was amazing!
From the moment we arrived the service was excellent, the rooms are amazing, we stayed most of the time in the premises. Jorge in the pool bar intoduced us to some of the best drinks I had in my life. Ricardo and Candido also took excellent care of me and my friend and also gave us some recommendations to nearby restaurants and beach clubs.
We had an amazing dinner on our last night in the hotel’s restaurant Origen.
The food was extraordinary and again, the service was perfect.
Congratulations to the staff.
We’ll be back very soon.
This hotel is right on the beach. The views are fantastic but:
1. Despite the fact that we booked with notation that we had a very small therapy dog and that they accepted our reservation, they gave us a lot of grief for our pet and made us feel unwelcome
2. The internet is extremely slow throughout the hotel and in the rooms and often doesn’t work at all
3. The hotel while clean shows its age, in the plumbing in particular
4. The staff is friendly
5. The food is ok
Great view from the room, very nice front desk, convenient laundry service, swimming pool, breakfast need to pay , but the food was ok! Hopefully in the future could add coffee makers in the room !
First day , the speaker in the room dose not working !
Second , day we were in the middle of the shower , they shut the water off ! We had to call to front desk to turn back on the water !
Third day , when we back to the room, the toilet broken !
They fixing the problem really fast , but I pay almost 300 dollars per day , I think not just for the view of the ocean !
The valet parking guy Alex, very nice people , speak perfect English and gave good advice for food around here!
Service always the same. New things on the menu. The salmon del chef is amazing. New addition this week. If you want something new talk to them. They will always try to give you something special. Gracias esta vez a Chef Roberto estaba exquisito.