Banyan Tree Cabo Marques
What We Love
- Open-air salas, complete with pools, couches and fluttering tropical birds
- Goodie-filled toiletry bags and glassed-in soaking tubs in bathrooms
- Secret lap pool tucked away at the base of the cliffs
- Three top-notch restaurants serving innovative Thai and Mexican cuisine
- Water, juices and soft drinks from the mini-bar are included
What To Know
- Steep hills make cart transport essential — request a pickup at the front desk
- Varying degrees of privacy depending on villa location
- Spa lacks a common area with lockers, steam room and sauna
- Saffron restaurant’s local popularity makes reservations advisable
- The pocket beach at the bottom of the cliff disappears during wet season and is only recommended for strong swimmers
- Villa doors lock automatically; carry keys when lounging on your deck
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Banyan Tree Cabo Marques in Acapulco (Puerto Marques), you’ll be convenient to Playa Majahua and Bahia de Puerto Marques. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Capilla Del Atardecer and Chapel of Peace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Acapulco? This hotel has facilities measuring 1097.9 square feet (102 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I stayed for 4 nights and asked management to fix tv signal since it was not working. I couldn’t get a simple solution for a simple problem as that and had to stay without tv for our whole stay. Needless to say I missed the best Wimbledon final ever thanks to the Poot service given by banyan tree
The romantic dinner was an unforgettable experience and highly recommended for couples.I emphasize above all the service and attention of the staff. The view of the villa is extraordinary. There are no channels on TV, there are no pay-per-view channels.
The Wow Hotel! from the arrival (the cocktail at the lobby, in front of the beach, to the departure, Banyan Tree Cabo Marquez wake up your senses.. you discover first the wonderfull breakfast... a variation of fine tastes and savours, the huge Pacific Ocean view, the welcome cocktail, the spa bayan Tre, the quality of Saffron restaurant, the perfect attitude and the service of all associates, including (sorry for the name) the waiter in charge of the pool, and last but not least, the pool and the incredible private room and the view from your bed. In some words, do it at least one time, but do it!!