Shangri-la Hotel, Shenzhen
What We Love
- Convenient location in the heart of Shenzhen (there’s a metro stop right in front of the hotel)
- Classic Shangri-La service
- Food and drinks with a bird’s-eye view at the 360° Bar
- Shang Palace’s all-you-can-eat dim sum: excellent Cantonese at an unbeatable price
- The Horizon Club floor’s great views and VIP amenities, like breakfast, nightly cocktails and more — gain access by booking a Horizon Club Room
- Upscale perks like a fifth-floor swimming pool, driving range and fully equipped gym
What To Know
- The area is geared toward business travelers; expect to see them at the hotel
- Though the hotel's restaurants are all excellent, you'll be cheating yourself if you don't venture out at least once for a taste of Shenzhen's culture
- Shenzhen is known for great shopping, but try to avoid massive, crowded Luohu Commercial City mall across the street
- You will need a Chinese visa to visit Shenzhen; see the U.S. State Department website for details
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
Shangri-la Hotel, Shenzhen is centrally located in Shenzhen, walking distance from Luohu Commercial City and close to Luohu Port. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of International Foreign Trade Center and Shun Hing Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 522 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
Hotel location very convenient, which near by hong kong train statuon and domestic train station in China, The Concierge Austin and his team very helpfull, They indroduced shenzhen city information and provided excellent service, let us efficiently to toured whole shenzhen, I sincerely thanks for them.
I just had 3 days in the hotel and couldn’t fault it. This is my 3 stay here and this stay was by far the best. I originally booked with agoda but needed to cancel this booking as I needed to upgrade to a suite for more space. The hotel was very helpful in assisting with this process. The Horizon Club was beneficial for some light snacks for the children in between shopping. The rooms were clean and the breakfast in the main restaurant was fabulous- huge variety!!
Thankyou to Rick at converge for all your help with transport information back to HKG airport. Looking forward to returning.
Making room reservation within 24 hours for celebration and fully understand the cancellation policy. However , an unexpected situation occurred due to flight delay.
Many thanks hotel reservation team Skylar and Raphael extended the flexibility to cancel my booking without any penalty. By the way, also thanks the central reservation staff ( Male ) tell me the Email address of Shenzhen reservation in a very patient attitude when calling early morning at 06:55 seek for the assistance.
We rented 2 connecting rooms with non smoking that smelled like a smoking room and it was tiny! The hotel lobby looked grand, but the rooms were mediocre and not the kind of rooms and service I was expecting at a Shangri-La hotel. Very disappointed to have this kind of experience as our first.
The lobby is luxurious and smells welcoming. This is appreciated given the hustle and bustle surrounding areas. The rooms are well appointed and clean. Our bed was extremely comfortable, the room a bit small but a premium view of the city can't be beat.