Shangri-la Hotel, Shenzhen
What We Love
- Convenient location in the heart of Shenzhen (there’s a metro stop right in front of the hotel)
- Classic Shangri-La service
- Food and drinks with a bird’s-eye view at the 360° Bar
- Shang Palace’s all-you-can-eat dim sum: excellent Cantonese at an unbeatable price
- The Horizon Club floor’s great views and VIP amenities, like breakfast, nightly cocktails and more — gain access by booking a Horizon Club Room
- Upscale perks like a fifth-floor swimming pool, driving range and fully equipped gym
What To Know
- The area is geared toward business travelers; expect to see them at the hotel
- Though the hotel's restaurants are all excellent, you'll be cheating yourself if you don't venture out at least once for a taste of Shenzhen's culture
- Shenzhen is known for great shopping, but try to avoid massive, crowded Luohu Commercial City mall across the street
- You will need a Chinese visa to visit Shenzhen; see the U.S. State Department website for details
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
Shangri-la Hotel, Shenzhen is centrally located in Shenzhen, walking distance from Luohu Commercial City and close to Luohu Port. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of International Foreign Trade Center and Shun Hing Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 522 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
If you are looking to stay somewhere nice, but price is something of a factor you cannot go wrong here. I find the staff here to be the best...period. The rooms are a bit dated, but it is still nice. The food is excellent.
I have stayed here several times and it is always good. My last trip the lounge staff bailed me out of an issue with a train ticket...bought it themselves and let me pay them back with cash...I would have been screwed without this help. Super thanks to you J-Tata Rita, ur the bomb!!!
The hotel lobby is beautiful however the rooms are in need of serious updating. I was pretty disappointed in the rooms they are all carpet and the bathroom seems like it hasn’t been touched in ages. I expect more from this hotel.
View is terrible over looking the old local residence. Service is not like before. Not to visit again Worst hotel in shenzhen ! Prefer to cancel the booking and move to other hotel. Not ever to provide your request AU all and don’t not pay first