Shangri-la Hotel, Shenzhen
What We Love
- Convenient location in the heart of Shenzhen (there’s a metro stop right in front of the hotel)
- Classic Shangri-La service
- Food and drinks with a bird’s-eye view at the 360° Bar
- Shang Palace’s all-you-can-eat dim sum: excellent Cantonese at an unbeatable price
- The Horizon Club floor’s great views and VIP amenities, like breakfast, nightly cocktails and more — gain access by booking a Horizon Club Room
- Upscale perks like a fifth-floor swimming pool, driving range and fully equipped gym
What To Know
- The area is geared toward business travelers; expect to see them at the hotel
- Though the hotel's restaurants are all excellent, you'll be cheating yourself if you don't venture out at least once for a taste of Shenzhen's culture
- Shenzhen is known for great shopping, but try to avoid massive, crowded Luohu Commercial City mall across the street
- You will need a Chinese visa to visit Shenzhen; see the U.S. State Department website for details
- Free WiFi
Shangri-la Hotel, Shenzhen is centrally located in Shenzhen, walking distance from Luohu Commercial City and close to Luohu Port. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of International Foreign Trade Center and Shun Hing Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 522 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
Friendly and helpful staff, the Sunday Brunch is very well presented all perfectly cooked excellent service and includes coffee, soft drinks, wine, selection of beer.
Definitely go again very impressed.
Very close to the HK/China Cross border, Subway, Bus depot, transportation is very very handy. One of the early prestigious hotels built in the neighborhood with full amenities and a wide selection of restaurant choice for Chinese, western and fusion type of food variety.
Not much to fault really. Great location, right next to Luohu station, room was good, not the best I've stayed in but worthy of the brand name. The main letdown was the very firm bed, which I know it custom here in China but I thought perhaps a chain like this might have the super soft beds they have in western countries. Service is excellent and most staff speak basic to good English. The breakfast is phenomenal and well worth the extra money! The room service prices are quite outrageous so you might want to consider eating at one of the many restaurants lining the station.
I have been coming to Shangri La Shenzhen for many years and would not stay anywhere else. The location and access to the Hong Kong border and Lo Wu shopping centre is fabulous and convenient
The service from Julia and her team in the Horizon Club is superb. Rooms are large, clean and beds super comfortable. Although rooms are a little dated.
The food is delicious and service is great. Amanda and Randy are very helpful and nice. Highly recommended! Especially the traditional Chinese soup and innovative dishes only offered in this restaunrant!