Shangri-la Hotel, Shenzhen
What We Love
- Convenient location in the heart of Shenzhen (there’s a metro stop right in front of the hotel)
- Classic Shangri-La service
- Food and drinks with a bird’s-eye view at the 360° Bar
- Shang Palace’s all-you-can-eat dim sum: excellent Cantonese at an unbeatable price
- The Horizon Club floor’s great views and VIP amenities, like breakfast, nightly cocktails and more — gain access by booking a Horizon Club Room
- Upscale perks like a fifth-floor swimming pool, driving range and fully equipped gym
What To Know
- The area is geared toward business travelers; expect to see them at the hotel
- Though the hotel's restaurants are all excellent, you'll be cheating yourself if you don't venture out at least once for a taste of Shenzhen's culture
- Shenzhen is known for great shopping, but try to avoid massive, crowded Luohu Commercial City mall across the street
- You will need a Chinese visa to visit Shenzhen; see the U.S. State Department website for details
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
Shangri-la Hotel, Shenzhen is centrally located in Shenzhen, walking distance from Luohu Commercial City and close to Luohu Port. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of International Foreign Trade Center and Shun Hing Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 522 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
We are Feeling satisfied with acommodity and facilities. The food is very delicious and have halal section. This hotel near to tha places that we want to go, easy access. prudential/Denny Zhang and Sonia *Shangrila Hotel,Shenzhen.
We all had a great time for a week stay in Shangri-la Shenzhen. The hotel is great in everyway, near so train station, the best dimsum i have tasted and great selection in buffet. I'm glad that our team had enjoy and with no complaint during the stay. With the access in horizon club lounge is a great place too specially for my colleagues who loves chinese beer Tsintao. And for me I like the conditioner the most in the toiletries. I wish I can know the brand so i can purchase outside.????
The food and service are great. Mai, the women that attended me, is a very nice person. I got the 360 Garden salad as a starter, then as a main course I got Wagyu rib eye. The meal was served with homemade bread and three different spreads.