BodyHoliday All Inclusive
What We Love
- The rate includes all meals, wine with lunch and dinner, a daily 50-minute spa treatment (excluding arrival and departure days), scuba diving and more
- More than 20 activities to choose from: scuba, spinning, sailing, tennis, yoga, tai chi
- The outstanding wellness center houses 33 treatment rooms, approximately 50 therapists, a state-of-the-art gym and swimming pool, plus a beautiful Ayurvedic pavilion with arched walkways and pillars
- Register your details and preferences on the hotel’s website so everything is set up for you on arrival
What To Know
- Children under 16 are not permitted (except December 11 to 26, when children 12 to 15 are permitted)
- No TVs in the rooms
- It’s a cab ride to the nearest hot spot, Rodney Bay, and its marina
- Make reservations at the Tao restaurant in advance, and keep in mind that some dishes cost extra
- Some rooms are a tiny 135 square feet
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
All-inclusive wellness beach retreat on St. Lucia’s north shore, with four restaurants, two pools, and a huge spa
At the northwest tip of St. Lucia, BodyHoliday sits on an almost private crescent-shaped stretch of Cariblue Beach. Since its opening in 1989, this all-inclusive retreat has provided guests the chance to rest and refuel with seemingly endless wellness activities on the 42-acre grounds, which consist of four peach-colored buildings surrounded by lush tropical plants and hammocks strung between swaying coconut trees.
Bed and Bath
The 155 thoughtfully-designed guestrooms make for peaceful retreats. The Grand Luxury Ocean Front Rooms come with a mahogany four-poster kingsize bed, a writing desk and robins egg–blue walls; Luxury Ocean Rooms also have an all-over jet shower and French doors that open onto a terrace with wicker armchairs. And from the Luxury Ocean Front Rooms, which are clad in cedar and stone, you can hear the sea breaking in front of your balcony.
It’s all about wellness at BodyHoliday, whether that means soaking up the sun by the pool and rising only to lie down again for an Ayurvedic massage at the Moorish-style wellness center (which features 33 treatment rooms and approximately 50 therapists), playing volleyball or tennis, hitting the four-hole golf course or filling your days with Zen activities such as yoga, Pilates and tai chi. In all, there are more than 20 to choose from. The resort’s four restaurants get their ingredients from the on-site organic garden. On a second-floor balcony overlooking the beach, the award-winning Tao restaurant fuses Asian and Caribbean flavors in dishes such as miso-crusted mahi mahi with vegetable and udon noodles.
In the Area
With so much on offer at BodyHoliday, there’s little need to leave the resort. Join a game of pool volleyball, take to the open waters in a kayak or on a standup paddleboard, or practice your archery skills. And if you’re looking to see what’s on offer beyond the property’s gates, hit the links at St. Lucia Golf & Country Club for a day on the greens, spend a day visiting Soufrière, the world’s only drive-in volcano, or meet the locals at the Gros Islet Fish Fry on Friday nights.
How to Get There
We had an amazing holiday, learned how to meditate with lovely instructors. All staff are super friendly and very polite which enhances the experience, guests are very nice too. We recommend this retreat for activity, water sport, yoga or sun bed lovers and you will not be disappointed.
No long review needed....great hotel, great staff and great guests. Had a super week. The review needs 200 characters to post but it only needs one word...excellent!
I was in Room 423, brilliant views
It was so fantastic, I got back and booked again - so I return within 3 months of my last visit!
I've never been keen on the idea of All Inclusive, but this Hotel changed my mind entirely! The food was excellent and the choice of restaurants, very good
The staff were amazing and the daily treatments - very relaxing
I travel alone alot and decided this looked like a place where I could 'do' stuff - or simply relax ....... and I did !