Bay Gardens Beach Resort
What We Love
- Every suite comes with a full-size kitchen and living and dining areas
- The Reduit Beach location is one of St. Lucia’s nicest strands
- Three on-site restaurants, including the well-regarded Trios — impossible to ever get hungry
- The “stay at one, play at all three” policy for each of the properties in the Bay Gardens resort group
- Aromatherapy massages on the gazebo at La Mer Spa
- On-site laundry facilities make traveling with toddlers easier
- Wired Internet is free
What To Know
- A 10 percent service charge per night will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- This is a kid-friendly resort
- Beachside rooms tend to get the least noise
- If you’ve rented a car, there’s free parking
- Islanders love the resort’s Sunday brunch; expect a well-dressed crowd mingling with the bathing-suit set
- George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU) is only 20 minutes away, as opposed to Hewanorra Airport (a two-hour drive)
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Bay Gardens Beach Resort in Gros Islet (Rodney Bay), you’ll be minutes from Splash Island Water Park Saint Lucia and Reduit Beach. This 4-star condo is within close proximity of St. Joseph the Worker Parish and Rodney Bay Marina.
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a complimentary water park, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Colonial condo include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the complimentary beach shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the condo’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held on select days. Relax with a refreshing drink at a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, or one of 2 beach bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Gros Islet? This condo has 1680 square feet (156 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
My wife and I had an excellent time there for our anniversary. The staff are very friendly and pleasant.
What makes this hotel stand out I would say is the water sports. Especially for couples who loving having out door fun.
Excellent place for the kids to create lifetime memories!
Bay gardens is a lovely, quiet get away. The staff is very friendly; the facility is clean and well maintained. The pool and beach access allow plenty of water time. Restaurants provide a good array of meals. Easy for families or couples.
I initially experienced the resort while on a travel agent tour and was so impressed that I returned as a guest, even though I already had paid for accommodation elsewhere. This resort is fabulous!
The landscaping and the pool area are lovely, although they could add more lounges. The pool was not very busy when we were there so it wasn't a problem.
The decor in the rooms is beautiful and the rooms are spacious. They even have a 2 bedroom suite, complete with kitchen, dining room and sitting area.
The all inclusive option is a great choice! Food was amazing, and drinks are premium brands.
The free shuttle was a bonus - we were able to explore the Rodney Bay Marina area, and could also have gotten off at the mall.
All the staff were very friendly and helpful.
I loved that this was a smaller resort, and very relaxing. It may be too quiet for some, but exactly what we wanted.
I highly recommend this resort, and hope to return.