What We Love
- Breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- The hotel can help organize a range of nearby tours and activities
- Second-story rooms offer views of Mombacho Volcano in all its glory
- Though Hotel Xalteva is in a modern building, you’ll feel like Nicaraguan aristocracy, right down to the romantic balconies and rocking chairs
- The fantastic pool, paved in native flagstone and surrounded by handmade hammocks
- All rooms have air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Read more about Granada
What To Know
- Popular with families
- The property opened in 2008
- Nicaragua gets hot, so stay hydrated and wear sunscreen and a hat, even if you’ll just be strolling around town
- Have the Xalteva’s staff arrange your long-distance taxis, as some drivers might try to overcharge you for the trip
- Granada is generally safe, but keep a close eye on your belongings and leave valuables at the hotel
- Suites with full kitchens can be stocked at the nearby La Colonia market
- READ MORE: Find your perfect Nicaragua vacation
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hotel Xalteva, you’ll be centrally located in Granada, steps from Sor Maria Romero Meneses Birthplace and minutes from Church of Nuestra Senora de las Mercedes. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Church of Xalteva and Granada Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. This Beaux Arts hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, limo/town car service, and a computer station. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Fantastic location, great service and very acomodating condo. Mananagement & staff are allway on point and very friendly, and very secured small condo complexión. We highly recomend this condo hotel. We stayed at unit 103, ground floor by the pool.
This was one of the few places in Granada that could accommodate our family of five in one room and we are so glad we found it! It’s intimate and relaxing. You get to know the other guests because it’s a small place. My kids befriended another family and played daily in the pool during the warm afternoons. We had the suite and it was large and beautiful. The a/c worked great. The breakfast was lovely and served in the beautiful courtyard each morning. All of the outings the staff helped arrange were wonderful. Do understand that all the restaurants are near the central plaza so expect to walk 10-15 minutes but even our five year old got used to it and it was a great way to get a feel for the residential areas of Granada. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and getting to know Granada.
My husband and I and another couple stayed in one of the main floor two-bedroom condos for the month of March. The location is great because it's in a quiet area but only a 15 minute walk to central park and lots of restaurants. Breakfast is excellent and the staff are all fantastic. We were able to book taxis, shuttle and tours at the hotel. We cooked lots of meals in the well-equipped kitchen.