Park Hyatt Hamburg
What We Love
- Central location on Levantehaus shopping arcade and a short walk from the warehouse district
- Five-star apartment-style accommodations
- Club Olympus Spa with light therapy sauna and Decleor products
- Cooking and cocktail classes with Apples restaurant and bar experts
What To Know
- WiFi available for a fee in rooms and public spaces, free in the business center
- Fitness center is open 6 am-12 am
- Indoor pool, fitness center and spa water features are free for guests
- Suites come with YogaAway mats and DVDs
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
The Park Hyatt may be set in a historic former warehouse but the look is less industrial and more refined modern. Honey woods and muted palettes of buttercream, taupe and denim set a warm tone in rooms with Bang & Olufsen TVs and pillowy beds. Marble bathrooms feel spa-like with waterfall showers, Asian-inspired infinity tubs and plush bathrobes. Apples Restaurant, named for its association with Old Land fruit plantation right outside the city, offers guests the open-kitchen experience along with its haute take on regional cuisine. The basement-level Club Olympus Spa comprises a well-stocked fitness center and indoor pool.
In the Area
The Park Hyatt is well located for the two quintessential Hamburg experiences: shopping and exploring the city’s waterways. More than 40 shops fill the Levantehaus development, and the main shopping drag of Moenckebergstrasse, where you’ll find large department stores and designer boutiques, is right around the corner. Also close by is the scenic Alster Lake to the north, while farther southwest lies the impressive warehouse district, which was built on timber on a network of canals easily rivaling Amsterdam and Venice.
How to Get There
Stayed for three nights in a king bedroom as a family.
+ Spacious room with modern style and a huge bathroom + shower and tub. Good floor space for our toddler to explore.
+ Location couldn’t have been better, right at a nice shopping street and walking distance to most attractions. Plenty of food/drink options within steps from the hotel.
+ Also great spa with heated pool, steam saunas and warm + cold dip options. Spa gym, locker room also clean and modern. Towels available. Long opening hours all week.
+impeccable staff service all the way.
- As feedback we would suggest better information to receive a locker room key when entering the spa (to avoid having to reach the locker room to figure out where to get the key)
- Towels should preferably be available at/closer to the locker rooms and pool
- Mini bar price list should be more easily available, we couldnt find any around the room
- The lounge cafe should display prices more clearly, menus be given out before taking orders (especially when charging €5 for just a cup of black coffee that might as well could have been mistaken as complimentary)
All in all: Very recommendable and a safe choice for first or tenth time Hamburg visitors. 5/5 for this one!
Perfect! Nice staff, location, service.
The level of this hotel is very high, and absolutely no complaints. Very good breakfast and food. Nice gym and facilities. The location is mid town close to everything.
Friendly and helpful staff make this a repeat hotel. The location is central. the food is excellent, and breakfast buffet is amazing. i would highly recommend a stay at this Park Hyatt. Bedding and pillows great.