Citadines Michel Hamburg
What We Love
- A centrally located one-bedroom apartment, including daily breakfast and late check-outFeeling like a local in your own one-bedroom apartment
- Staying at one of the top Hamburg specialty lodgings on TripAdvisor
- Waking up to complimentary breakfast and enjoying late check-out, if available
- Being between three fabulous Hamburg neighborhoods, including HafenCity and Sankt Pauli
What To Know
- Despite being on a busy road, noise isn't an issue
- You can squeeze your own juice at breakfast
- Private on-site parking is available
- Free WiFi is reliable
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
How to Get There
nice appart hotel close to the city (10 min walk to the city center) reasonable priced for its offer; no dinner possibility but the small kitchen in the appartment was perfectly equiped; the front side is noisy because of traffic but back side is perfect and some parking is available around the hotel. staff is friendly.
Very nice hotel, in central off Hamburg. Clean rooms. Highly recomended. Ser you next time when we visit Hamburg.
Parking at Hotel value for money
Close to Every part off Hamburg. Culture, shopping, restaurants
This is a apart hotel. Nice room. Very clean and well appointed. Lovely bathroom. Great kitchenette with everything you need to cook a nice meal. Good range of bars and restaurants across the street. Close to the train and trams. Staff friendly and efficient. Good value. I would recommend this hotel.
The location is very good with walking distance to most places we wanted to visit. The breakfast lacked several components that I want for breakfast (no bacon, no scrambled eggs, only very over cooked boiled eggs, very little vegetables etc). The staff was very nice and helpful, the rooms were big and up to date but the beds were very hard and I who never have problems with my back ended up with very bad pack pain after two nights. The third night I had to sit up and sleep.
This hotel follows the aparthotel trend. It is nice to have a frigde and the possibility to cook something. If you don't use it you have more space than in a regular hotel room. Price is at the upper end of the price range for what is delivered.
Breakfast ist ok, but the number of tables is limited.
Atmosphere is good. Newspapers and books in the lobby available.
Parking is a serious problem. Only limited number of parking lits available.
Location is fine. 5 minutes walk to get to the tube/SBahn. 10-15 minutes to get to the city center or harbour.
Nightlife is not around the corner.