TITANIC Gendarmenmarkt Berlin
What We Love
- A five-star hotel in a historic Berlin building, with breakfast and spa access includedHaving access to an impressive in-house spa with a large Turkish bath
- Being within walking distance of many of Berlin’s famous sights
- Enjoying international snacks, light bites and impressive drinks at Schinkel bar, after a busy day in Berlin
What To Know
- The 10,000-square-foot health club includes a Turkish hammam and a state-of-the-art fitness center
- Head to the Schinkel Bar for live music and cocktails
- Some rooms face the courtyard instead of the city skyline
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Located in Berlin (Berlin City Centre), TITANIC Gendarmenmarkt Berlin is minutes from French Cathedral and St. Hedwig’s Cathedral. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Gendarmenmarkt and Museum Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 208 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Food & Drink
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of TITANIC Gendarmenmarkt Berlin, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Berlin? This hotel has facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
While location and the building are great, I felt I would go back to the Westin next time.
Here is why
- the wifi drove me nuts. Every time you step out of the hotel you need to re login with all info, on each device, and be lucky for the login page to open. I had the problem both with iPhone X and android device. So stupid!
- the amenities in the room are cheap. More 3 to 4 star hotel. Not 5 for sure
- the air conditioning system woke me up at night by switching on and being so loud i had to get up and turn it off.
- I dislike the room closets with no door to put your personal effects and hang your stuff. It really looks cheap
- I also dislike the floor room which looks great on pic but is actually cheap too
Nothing dramatic but overall for the same price there are alternative options where those details are better dealt with giving more for your money.
Absolutely loved this placed. Ideal central location and walking distance to many tourist sites. The quality of service is top notch and rooms were outstanding. If you're traveling by car, the valet service is huge bonus and parking was cheap. Already looking forward to my next visit.
Titanic Gendarmenmarkt is a very nice hotel. The lobby has chairs and couches and a nice sitting area to meet friends or business associates. The restaurants have great food. The staff are friendly and go out of their way to help guests. Two particular staff members on the night shift:
Uzair Malik & Johnny Jesus went above and beyond in assisting me in retrieving Apple Airpods that fell out of my pocket earlier in the evening.
I was going to stay at the Berlin Mark Hotel or the Intercontinental Hotel here in Berlin but after seeing customers at these two hotels I realized how much nicer the Titanic is.
Also the Gendarmenmarkt area where the Titanic Hotel is located is hip and has lots of designer clothes stores, and very nice restaurants including ones that are Michelin rated. A great hotel with a good location. You can’t go wrong staying here with clean rooms that are meticulously maintained.
Really lovely hotel! The decor is breathtaking really beautifully designed. Very clean and tidy rooms and hotel in general. Perfect location for Christmas markets and just a great location in general close to bars and restaurants and easily accessible for transport! Would recommend.
I am every year in Berlin for a Congress and I was testing different hotels in premium class for several years. Now I found my favorite one and I think I will go there next time too. I love the style (kind of french 40' or art decor), good breakfast with everything you need or not, perfect service,cozy bar... I think I didn't have enough time to give everything a try, next time I will take my family with me and enjoy it even more. The suite was not to expensive, little away from the other rooms, due to that also absolutely no noises. The only "negative thing" during the stay was, that you hadn't a nice few out of the window. For example staigenberger with few to the chancellor's bureau is great. But beside that this is definitely one of the best hotels you can go to !