TITANIC Comfort Berlin Mitte
What We Love
- A cozy hotel in a quiet corner of Berlin, with breakfast includedThe central yet peaceful location in bustling Berlin-Mitte
- Staying between Alexanderplatz and Potsdamer Platz, with a metro station steps from your door
- Having a clean and modern base for your Berlin stay
What To Know
- The hotel is super close to the Spittelmarkt U-Bahn station; it's about 45-minutes (by public transportation) from Schoenefeld Airport
- If you feel like walking, Checkpoint Charlie is just 20-minutes away on foot
- WiFi is extremely unreliable, something to consider if you're traveling for work
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Centrally located in Berlin, TITANIC Comfort Berlin Mitte is minutes from Nikolaikirche and Gendarmenmarkt. This hotel is within close proximity of Checkpoint Charlie and TV Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 226 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and both cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Food & Drink
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
We stayed at the hotel for 4 nights.
Hot and cold buffet
Good selection of food and drinks
Very clean room
Television (sky cinema channel)
Bed was comfortable
Near to underground
Near to shops
Quilt on bed to small
Only 2 very flat pillows ( we did ask for 2 more pillows, but they were flat too.)
This is a lovely hotel. Very friendly and the staff are great help. Quite a busy place. Nice bar area. In a quiet area but walkable to all the tourist places. Only crib is we found the bedrooms a little too small
We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights during our trip in Berlin.
Unfortunately, if you exclude the breakfast, the hotel deserves no more than 2 points.
- reception service (asking for proof of payment although we booked online with confirmation of payment sent to them)
- all drink&food in lobby is subject to cash payment only !
- very small rooms
- room cleaning not done properly
- although relatively close to subway, located in a very dull neighborhood
- wide and tasty variety of open buffet breakfast