The Mandala Hotel
What We Love
- Convenient location across from the Sony Center and steps from public transport
- Two Michelin-starred FACIL restaurant, one of Berlin’s best?
- Function-meets-form room aesthetics
- ONO Spa, with its walk-around reflexology course and 11th-floor views?
- Personal jogging trainers to motivate jet-lagged guests?
What To Know
- FACIL Restaurant is closed during lunch and dinner on Saturday and Sundays and open for breakfast seven days a week
- The German preference for two single duvets atop one bed prevails here
- Rooms with two single beds are not available — all rooms have king beds
- WiFi is free
- Photos are credited to ©Lukas Roth
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Mandala Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Berlin, steps from Sony Center and Potsdamer Platz. This 5-star hotel is close to Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 158 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a health club and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Berlin? This hotel features 1722 square feet (160 square meters) of event facilities. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
How to Get There
Modern, excellent hotel. Great location with easy walking to sight seeing and transportation. Hotel breakfast was superb. Service was excellent. My room was large, comfortable and very nice. Overall an excellent stay and an excellent value.
Loved staying here. The staff were friendly, the room spacious and quiet and had a balcony. Very comfortable bed. The bathroom was clean and had nice products. The location is good and it's easy to get anywhere. Would recommend staying here.
Super nice rooms, the best!! We were so happy about the accomocation: Good space, super cool interior decoration, nice bathroom, beds - everything super!
Suggestions: Offer coffee by the pot to the table, we drink a lot of coffee and had to ask per cup. Also, it was a lot nicer to sit in the restaurant for breakfast, and not in the alternative room. Breakfast was otherwise delicious.