Citadines Kurfürstendamm Berlin
What We Love
- A stylish studio apartment on Berlin's famous Ku'Damm, with breakfast includedThe perks of renting a spacious studio – extra privacy, freedom and a more authentic experience
- Discovering the vibrant Ku'Damm area after breakfast
- Shopping in the countless boutiques on Friedrichstrasse and around Potsdamer Platz
- Starting your day with a buffet breakfast that's on the house
What To Know
- There are two U-Bahn stations within 10-minutes walking distance
- Small kitchenettes – with fridges, microwave ovens, stoves, and mini-dishwashers – mean you can easily cook your own meals if you don't feel like going out
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at Citadines Kurfürstendamm Berlin places you in the heart of Berlin, convenient to Schaubuehne and Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. This family-friendly aparthotel is within close proximity of Berlin Zoological Garden and Schloss Charlottenburg.
Make yourself at home in one of the 118 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. 81-cm flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in a common area.
Food & Drink
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Large, clean and comfortable apartment in a very good location for exploring Berlin. Efficient and friendly service. Private parking costs extra and is good to book in advance. Many shops and restaurants nearby, also for takeout. Free coffee and tea in the lobby.
The stay at Citadines Berlin was better than what I had expected. The overall facility is really good, well maintained and managed. Kitchen was equipped with necessary items and overall I got needed stuff in my room for the business visits.
Having a breakfast was an add on for me, and I was happy for having this service. The hotel location is really nice and well connected. Also a very safe place to stay and roam around. Overall I liked my stay.
The hotel has a superb position close to many restaurants, shops, and bakeries.
It's very easy to access public transportation from there.
I really loved provided professional services and their comprehensive approach to a guest's needs.