Loews Atlanta Hotel
What We Love
- The Midtown location, near upscale shops, restaurants, bars and attractions
- The full-service spa includes a hammam (traditional Turkish bathhouse)
- Great views from the floor-to-ceiling windows in all rooms
- Farm-to-table restaurant features a modern take on Southern cuisine
- All artwork (by local artists) is available for purchase through local galleries
What To Know
- You’ll see plenty of business travelers here, but the hotel is also family-friendly
- There’s no pool
- Eleven, the restaurant, is popular with locals and fills up quickly, particularly on Sundays for brunch and dinner
- It’s about 20 minutes to the airport — but during rush hour it can take much longer
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Loews Atlanta Hotel in Atlanta (Midtown – Piedmont), you’ll be minutes from Margaret Mitchell House and Museum and close to Centennial Olympic Park. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Atlanta Symphony Hall and High Museum of Art.
Make yourself at home in one of the 414 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1 mi.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Atlanta? This hotel features 25,000 square feet (2323 square meters) of event facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Bad staff terrible staff the Indian manger she was terrible she was very rude and disrespectful will no longer be able to stay at this location I was treated very poorly never been Thur this type of disrespectful service
just continue to give great friendly service, I was very impressed, restaurant service needs attention, on the whole I was very very satisfied, your front desk staff, valet service, and bell service must be recognized and of course the complimentary car service driver and that service was truly appreciated I have never seen that service in any hotel, and thanks for that.
Great hotel and excellent service. I had a wonderful stay. The room was clean and inviting. I loved that there was a separate shower. The room is well designed with the traveler in mind. I will stay here again.