Hyatt Atlanta Midtown
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
A stay at Hyatt Atlanta Midtown places you in the heart of Atlanta, steps from Margaret Mitchell House and Museum and close to High Museum of Art. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Georgia Institute of Technology and Atlanta Botanical Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 191 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Atlanta? This hotel has facilities measuring 3335 square feet (310 square meters), including meeting rooms.
How to Get There
Very nice location in heart of midtown. Staff were attentive. Room was clean. Only wish housekeeping would have come in the evening, which I requested. Other than that, it's a great place with plenty to do within walking distance!
Very nice hotel in midtown. The hotel appears to be newly renovated and/or exceptionally maintained. Rooms were not huge, but a nice size with everything excellently placed and sized. Automatic lights under the bed side tables, that come on when you get out of bed, are a very thoughtful touch. Front desk staff was friendly, helpful and efficient. Unfortunately this couldn’t be said for the bar staff. Valet parking is “downtown” high, but a parking structure next door allows you to park overnight for $20.
This hotel is pretty decent and I've stayed here a few times. The rooms are nice (mostly) and the location is great. However I saw avoid this place and here's why:
1. This is probably only some rooms, but the water heaters or something are extremely loud, almost to the point where you can't sleep if it is running early in the morning (like 5am was my experience).
2. One of the two times I stayed here, the bathroom wasn't completely clean.
3. The room staff was chatting outside of my room early in the morning, laughing loudly.
4. The staff here isn't the best. One time there were two people at the desk when I went to checkin, and one was preoccupied with another guest. The other staff member was typing on a computer and looking at some printouts. I waited for at least 10 minutes for the other customer to finish while the other staff member ignored me the entire time.
If you DO stay here, be very careful of a few things:
1. I noticed on my bill I was charged twice for the same tax. They did fix it but I had to call in afterwards.
2. They did not credit me for all of the nights that I stayed in terms of the rewards program. I noticed this some time after and I had to call Hyatt to fix it.
All of the above makes me thing the hotel has a lot of potential but the management is lacking.
We stayed 5 nights during the Super Bowl. Rates were jacked up 3 times the regular rate. Negatives;1) 2 pair of mens underwear on closet floor when we entered the room2) Poor maid service, water and bath necessities not replaced without numerous calls.3) Maids knocking on the door early with DO NOT DISTRUB sign out.4) Sheets were like sandpaper and very scratchy.5) Sink didn’t drain effectively 6) Terrible lighting in the room7) Coffee and cups not replaced Positives 1) Very good location
I was there at a dance convention with my daughter. The hotel was clean, the room was clean, my requests were honored expeditiously. I emailed the manager and he responded within 24 hours. I have nothing but praise to give the hotel staff!