Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
What We Love
- Club King and Club Double rooms come with private lounge access, free continental breakfast, hors d’oeuvres and a dedicated Grand Club Concierge
- Free car service anywhere within a two-mile radius
- The heated rooftop pool features a full outdoor bar
- The well-equipped 24-hour fitness center has a sauna and steam room
- Allergies? The hotel has rooms outfitted with special air purifiers
What To Know
- The hotel opened in 1990 and underwent an $11.8 million renovation in 2010
- Best for couples and groups of friends looking to be in the heart of Atlanta's action
- The outdoor pool closes for the season in October and usually reopens at the end of March
- It's 18 miles to Hartsfield-Jackson Airport; Atlanta's traffic is notorious, so plan ahead
- There is parking available, but the lot is across the street and costs $20 per night; valet parking is $32 per night
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead in Atlanta (Buckhead), you’ll be close to Lenox Square and Piedmont Hospital. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Legoland Discovery Center and Phipps Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 439 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Buckhead is a fantastic location with shopping and restaurants nearby. The staff go out of their way to accommodate each guest and the hotel has everything you need right on the property. About 30 minutes from the airport, Buckhead is far enough out of Atlanta that you don't feel the urban squeeze. A great spot!
Had a very pleasant stay for one night on a business trip.
Enjoyed a delicious meal at the hotel restaurant.
Spent time wandering the lovely Japanese garden.
Had a high room which was quiet with nice views.
The staff was very pleasant, and went out of their way to ensure I had a good stay.
Came because of the great reviews, and was not disappointed.
This hotel was okay. Staff are pleasant and helpful. It definitely isn't worth the price unless the location is important to you. The rooms are average (I've stayed in Holiday Inn Express rooms that are nicer). The lobby is nice and there is a waterfall and other neat parts of the hotel. Parking is ridiculously expensive ($42 for valet and $32 for self-park) which I guess is to be expected.
the hotel is a very short walk from the backhead train/subway stop (approximately a 40-minute ride from airport). there are various restaurants nearby. the lobby is attractive and the rooms are very nice. there is a large outdoor pool on the 3rd floor.
This where we started our road trip after landing at Atlanta international airport. Very welcoming, very attentive to remembering our names and the check-in process was smooth. Delightful room found in excellent presentation and good views over the northern part of Atlanta centre. The main restaurant were excellent, service was superb, and all personnel from the maid to restaurant staff to reception executives were very polite. I would certainly recommend this hotel to family and friends.