Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
What We Love
- Club King and Club Double rooms come with private lounge access, free continental breakfast, hors d’oeuvres and a dedicated Grand Club Concierge
- Free car service anywhere within a two-mile radius
- The heated rooftop pool features a full outdoor bar
- The well-equipped 24-hour fitness center has a sauna and steam room
- Allergies? The hotel has rooms outfitted with special air purifiers
What To Know
- The hotel opened in 1990 and underwent an $11.8 million renovation in 2010
- Best for couples and groups of friends looking to be in the heart of Atlanta's action
- The outdoor pool closes for the season in October and usually reopens at the end of March
- It's 18 miles to Hartsfield-Jackson Airport; Atlanta's traffic is notorious, so plan ahead
- There is parking available, but the lot is across the street and costs $20 per night; valet parking is $32 per night
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead in Atlanta (Buckhead), you’ll be close to Lenox Square and Piedmont Hospital. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Legoland Discovery Center and Phipps Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 439 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
It is a really nice hotel. It is surrounded by a lot of restaurants and shopping malls. They have drivers that will take you within a two mile radius, wherever you would like to go. I would suggest this hotel to anyone who will be visiting the Buckhead area.
It was ok but that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t stay again. I did expect more for the price. But not a bad place. I still recommend this place. It’s in a nice area and close to mall. And a variety to eat..
We have been staying here several times a year for 24 years and have had great experiences each time. If we were not happy with something, it has always been addressed to make sure that we ere satisfied. We always use the concierge club on floor 24 and the food is always enough for our small appetites. Tsehai, is our "go to" girl for the morning shift and no one can ever surpass her customer service skills and her friendly demeanor with guests. She deserves a lot of praise from Hyatt Corp.
This is my second time at this hotel and it will be my go-to for as long as possible! I frequently travel to Atlanta for business and have found the staff, rooms and gym here to be exceptional. ItÃ¢ÂÂs conveniently located and has great running / walking trails nearby. ThereÃ¢ÂÂs shopping and eating at all price levels within walking distance. Parking is really expensive, but that is my only complaint! IÃ¢ÂÂd definitely recommend for business travelers.
This was the second time that we had stayed at the Grand Hyatt .
Everyone that served us was exceptional from the cleaning staff to the room service .
Front desk manager Brian was awesome I cannot say enough about him taking care of us over the weekend JOB WELL DONE