Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
What We Love
- Club King and Club Double rooms come with private lounge access, free continental breakfast, hors d’oeuvres and a dedicated Grand Club Concierge
- Free car service anywhere within a two-mile radius
- The heated rooftop pool features a full outdoor bar
- The well-equipped 24-hour fitness center has a sauna and steam room
- Allergies? The hotel has rooms outfitted with special air purifiers
What To Know
- The hotel opened in 1990 and underwent an $11.8 million renovation in 2010
- Best for couples and groups of friends looking to be in the heart of Atlanta's action
- The outdoor pool closes for the season in October and usually reopens at the end of March
- It's 18 miles to Hartsfield-Jackson Airport; Atlanta's traffic is notorious, so plan ahead
- There is parking available, but the lot is across the street and costs $20 per night; valet parking is $32 per night
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead in Atlanta (Buckhead), you’ll be close to Lenox Square and Piedmont Hospital. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Legoland Discovery Center and Phipps Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 439 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
We were in town for a family wedding and we stayed at this fabulous hotel. Everything was perfect - the location, the room, the staff - couldn't have asked for anything better! Highly recommended for anytime you are in Atlanta!
Having traveled to Atlanta for pleasure and business the past 20 plus years I had never stayed at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead. When the the Ritz was not a part of Marriott it was a superb hotel and slowly declined as Marriott never reinvested into the hotel. The Hyatt is in a great location, just a short stroll to good shopping and many superb dining destinations within a 1-2 mile drive, many walk able (Bones Steakhouse) .Prompt check in, nice beds and hotel was not a mob scene and quiet rooms. I booked on line and got a good rate in advance, very pleased as a first time guest, nice staff as well.
Beautiful hotel. Great location. "Joe the driver" was awesome and courteous. Staff were observant and helpful. What I would expect for a high-end hotel, but felt I needed to look twice at charges. Definitely inquire as to what you're getting and paying.
I visited this hotel for a conference. It is a beautiful hotel in a great, centrally located service. The staff delivers excellent and professional service. Food was excellent. Great choice for business or pleasure.
The staff and the amenities at this location was breathtaking. The staff catered to my every need and the facilities were beyond my expectation. Sterling in the dining room was very attentive to our needs.