Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
What We Love
- Club King and Club Double rooms come with private lounge access, free continental breakfast, hors d’oeuvres and a dedicated Grand Club Concierge
- Free car service anywhere within a two-mile radius
- The heated rooftop pool features a full outdoor bar
- The well-equipped 24-hour fitness center has a sauna and steam room
- Allergies? The hotel has rooms outfitted with special air purifiers
What To Know
- The hotel opened in 1990 and underwent an $11.8 million renovation in 2010
- Best for couples and groups of friends looking to be in the heart of Atlanta's action
- The outdoor pool closes for the season in October and usually reopens at the end of March
- It's 18 miles to Hartsfield-Jackson Airport; Atlanta's traffic is notorious, so plan ahead
- There is parking available, but the lot is across the street and costs $20 per night; valet parking is $32 per night
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead in Atlanta (Buckhead), you’ll be close to Lenox Square and Piedmont Hospital. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Legoland Discovery Center and Phipps Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 439 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
The hotel is in Buckhead- which is a popular area of Atlanta. Theres Lots to do around here.
We pulled up to no valet or bellman. The room is large but the bed and bedding need to be replaced. Flat small pillows and a bed with 1 thin blanket. Ive never seen a bed this bad at a hotel at this price. Very uncomfortable. The room is dated as is the whole hotel.
I would not stay here again with so many hotels on the same street.
Nice hotel for a conference. The room was comfortable. The conference space was nice & food/snacks were generous & tasty. Loved the gym & Asian garden/waterfall. Great location within walking distance of many good restaurants for evening dining.
I had a relatively short stay at the Grand Hyatt for a conference. The hotel exceeded my expectations. From the courtesy car (Jeffrey) to the Onyx bar staff who were exceptional! One bartender/waiter (can not Recall her name) even offered to prepare HOT Chamomile tea for me while I was feeling ill! The room was clean and comfortable and the entire atmosphere exuded cleanliness and upkeep. In addition, the food was amazing!! Great job to the entire team.
Exceptional service and accommodations. Everyone was friendly, pleasant, and helpful. Staff were happy to be at work and appeared genuine with their comments and wiliness to assist. Beautiful décor and relaxing lounge with view of waterfalls. Truly enjoyed my stay.
Recently stayed here for a national meeting with around 375 attendees. This place made sure our event went off without any issues and would highly recommend this location for large meetings. Food service and staff did an amazing job.