Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
What We Love
- Club King and Club Double rooms come with private lounge access, free continental breakfast, hors d’oeuvres and a dedicated Grand Club Concierge
- Free car service anywhere within a two-mile radius
- The heated rooftop pool features a full outdoor bar
- The well-equipped 24-hour fitness center has a sauna and steam room
- Allergies? The hotel has rooms outfitted with special air purifiers
What To Know
- The hotel opened in 1990 and underwent an $11.8 million renovation in 2010
- Best for couples and groups of friends looking to be in the heart of Atlanta's action
- The outdoor pool closes for the season in October and usually reopens at the end of March
- It's 18 miles to Hartsfield-Jackson Airport; Atlanta's traffic is notorious, so plan ahead
- There is parking available, but the lot is across the street and costs $20 per night; valet parking is $32 per night
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead in Atlanta (Buckhead), you’ll be close to Lenox Square and Piedmont Hospital. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Legoland Discovery Center and Phipps Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 439 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Nice stay for a week using points. Central location in Buckhead across from Lenox mall. Hotel is beautiful, including outdoors with a japanese garden leading to an outdoor pool. Gym is updated. Staff are responsive. Only problem is that for $32 per day self parking, the card key wouldn't work despite changing keys etc. This required calling the attendant on the gate emergency button to get out...every time. Once it rolled to voice mail not great when in a hurry lol. They comped two parking days, but even the refund had a glitch. Otherwise all good.
Great hotel, perfect location. Ready for a renovation. Getting tired. We stay there about 10 times a year. The staff is outstanding, however, the hotel has not been renovated for a long time. I hope they do it soon.
There was construction that started at 6:30 am in the area that was loud and did not allow me to slee . They also started construction on the fitness center in the hotel around 7:00am which made even more noise. Everything else about the hotel was nice but the construction ruined my experienc .