Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
What We Love
- Club King and Club Double rooms come with private lounge access, free continental breakfast, hors d’oeuvres and a dedicated Grand Club Concierge
- Free car service anywhere within a two-mile radius
- The heated rooftop pool features a full outdoor bar
- The well-equipped 24-hour fitness center has a sauna and steam room
- Allergies? The hotel has rooms outfitted with special air purifiers
What To Know
- The hotel opened in 1990 and underwent an $11.8 million renovation in 2010
- Best for couples and groups of friends looking to be in the heart of Atlanta's action
- The outdoor pool closes for the season in October and usually reopens at the end of March
- It's 18 miles to Hartsfield-Jackson Airport; Atlanta's traffic is notorious, so plan ahead
- There is parking available, but the lot is across the street and costs $20 per night; valet parking is $32 per night
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead in Atlanta (Buckhead), you’ll be close to Lenox Square and Piedmont Hospital. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Legoland Discovery Center and Phipps Plaza.
Make yourself at home in one of the 439 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Had a great time here and the location is excellent for walking to many great dining places. I would recommend this hotel. Only negative experience was requesting a luggage cart at checkout that never arrived.
Our anniversary visit was made especially pleasant by staff. We enjoyed the quality of the room and its location. The complimentary breakfast was great!
This visit was for our 48th wedding anniversary. We are seriously considering returning here for our Golden 50th!
The hotel was beautiful! The location is great! The service was exceptional from beginning to end! I would highly recommend this hotel! We will definitely stay at this hotel again when visiting Atlanta!
We had such a great stay here that we can’t wait to come back! Part of this sentiment is due to the fact we were chosen as Guests of the Day, which gave us a free breakfast at their restaurant. This breakfast was outstanding! Everything from the buffet to the omelette maker to the southern selections made it top notch! Our room was spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Loved this hotel and their staff! Will be back!
We went to Atlanta to visit friends. The Grand Hyatt staff throughout the hotel were friendly and competent and attended to our special requests with dedication. We were treated as extra special guests, the Hotel striving to make us happy. The hotel infrastructure was in very good condition and clean.