Hyatt Regency Savannah
What We Love
- Jetsetter rate includes free WiFi
- Great riverfront location near shops, clubs and the Historic District
- Attentive, accommodating staff
- Comfortable beds with pillowtop mattresses and a large selection of pillows
- River View Rooms have views of cargo ships, boats and yachts
- Good for both business travelers and families
What To Know
- Most corridors and guestrooms are scheduled for renovation in early 2012
- Parking is valet only and costs $19 a night
- Rooms are relatively big, but the bathrooms are a bit small
- The heated indoor pool doesn’t offer amenities
- The lively bar scene on River Street goes late and can be noisy
- Read more about what to see and do in Savannah in our magazine section
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Hyatt Regency Savannah in Savannah, you’ll be in the historical district and minutes from Johnson Square and Rousakis Riverfront Plaza. This hotel is within close proximity of Reynolds Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 351 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
great spot and great location with a friendly staff. walking access to all downtown. the river view rooms have fantastic views, the food and beverage are true Savannah. i will be back and definitely look at availability here.
Fantastic stay in a great location. Plenty of things to do and see all right out the back or front of the hotel. You can exit to River Street and enjoy the shops restaurants and bars or you can head out the front to City Market or catch the trolley and check out the sights around the city.
Excellent !!, Good view, lots of restaurants and bars within walking distance. Haunted House tours were great!! enjoyed visit to the National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force nearby. Awesome piano bar nearby.