Hyatt Regency Savannah
What We Love
- Jetsetter rate includes free WiFi
- Great riverfront location near shops, clubs and the Historic District
- Attentive, accommodating staff
- Comfortable beds with pillowtop mattresses and a large selection of pillows
- River View Rooms have views of cargo ships, boats and yachts
- Good for both business travelers and families
What To Know
- Most corridors and guestrooms are scheduled for renovation in early 2012
- Parking is valet only and costs $19 a night
- Rooms are relatively big, but the bathrooms are a bit small
- The heated indoor pool doesn’t offer amenities
- The lively bar scene on River Street goes late and can be noisy
- Read more about what to see and do in Savannah in our magazine section
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Hyatt Regency Savannah in Savannah, you’ll be in the historical district and minutes from Johnson Square and Rousakis Riverfront Plaza. This hotel is within close proximity of Reynolds Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 351 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
We had an excellent valet, Rodell. He went above and beyond what is his normal duties. I traveled with my sister who uses a walker and a scooter. He was always there to help me with her needs. In and out of vehicles and carriages. He also have us great tips on where the locals eat. Always greeted us with a smile. All need to have his attitude!
While my mother had a conference, Alesheia offered to walk me over to Fiver Guys while my mom was in a conference. She was very friendly and has an incredibly welcome feeling too her. And thank you to Jacob for allowing her to take me over to give guys to grab a bite to eat.
I love the Hyatt Regency in Savannah. The hotel is clean and beautiful. The rooms are spacious and the bathroom is very bright. The location is perfect. There are lots of restaurants and places to see within steps of the hotel. We spent four nights at this hotel and everything was great. The staff is fabulous.
Ale Sheila was so helpful. I needed to set up for a conference and she we over and beyond to help us park as close to the hotel. She also helped us bring our stuff up to the conference. When you come to Savannah and you stay at the Hyatt make sure to see Alesheia!
Alesheia was so wonderful! She was so accommodating and kind. Her personality is very bubbly and welcoming, making our first impression of the hotel a positive and lovely one. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Savannah.