Hostellerie Le Castellas
What We Love
- A stylish hotel set in a lovely French country town, with breakfast and a discount at the barStaying right in the heart of the city, making sightseeing a breeze
- Admiring the sumptuous décor in your luxurious guest room
- Grabbing a drink or two at the hotel's elegant bar – and enjoying a discount
- Taking a 15-minute drive to see the breathtaking, UNESCO-listed Pont du Gard
What To Know
- The hotel is a 17th-century residence; guestrooms feature a mix of Baroque and modern decor
- The onsite wellness center has a hammam
- Free WiFi and private parking are provided
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
How to Get There
We were lucky enough to visit the crowded area off season, which was a real luxury. Collias is very peaceful place. The hostellerie is located in a beautiful mansion, we stayed in one of the suite on the 2nd floor. Furnished and decorated with taste and style. Offering a large terrace. We experienced a few technical problems but the staff was really reactive and nice about it. The restaurant is a must, renowed, it really worth it. The outside is also very cozy and lovely with a little swimming pool nestled in the garden. Very beautiful place to discover
We were in Collias for 1 night and found this restaurant whilst wandering around. On the off chance we managed to get a table for 2 and found the place to be a lovely outside setting in a courtyard. The food was very enjoyable and very well presented with staff that were very engaging. It wasn't the most inexpensive place but we both found it a very nice experience
This is a lovely little hotel in a quiet village, within striking distance of the pont du gard, either by foot or car. Our room, in a 200 y.o. building, was spacious and quiet, with a very comfortable bed. The decoration was tasteful but quite quirky. One wall was decorated with a plane (?) tree in 3D, and we were provided with bath salts even though we only had a shower.
The hotel has a small unheated pool and spa - ideal for cooling off on a hot day, but not for serious exercise.
There is a very pleasant courtyard where we enjoyed a truly excellent meal.
A lovely hotel with wonderful hosts. We arrived late but they were there to guide us to our free parking and help us with our bags. Dinner was excellent! Unfortunately there is a town clock that chimes at 7AM but no fault of the establishment. The large windows provided a wonderful cook evening breeze.
Lovely old building with good walks nearby and excellent food. We were upgraded to a very luxurious room. The website is not entirely reliable on availability - we turned up hoping to be able to stay a second night and it was no problem at all! recommend the walk to the Pont du Gard.