Hostellerie Le Castellas
What We Love
- A stylish hotel set in a lovely French country town, with breakfast and a discount at the barStaying right in the heart of the city, making sightseeing a breeze
- Admiring the sumptuous décor in your luxurious guest room
- Grabbing a drink or two at the hotel's elegant bar – and enjoying a discount
- Taking a 15-minute drive to see the breathtaking, UNESCO-listed Pont du Gard
What To Know
- The hotel is a 17th-century residence; guestrooms feature a mix of Baroque and modern decor
- The onsite wellness center has a hammam
- Free WiFi and private parking are provided
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
How to Get There
Beautiful and welcoming inn. Art work is amazing all throughout. Great meals and friendly staff. The parking situation is a bit confusing as it is around the corner and up a street. Arriving on Mother's day in France, we had to wait for someone to come and help us with our luggage, not knowing where the entrance to the building was. All ended well, and we enjoyed our stay.
We had a standard room overlooking the garden and pool, and a fantastic view of the village roofs and church tower. A small sleepy village with lovely access to the river and some great circular walks around the area. Nice not to be in a busy town.
Warm friendly welcome
The hotel is situated in a beautiful little french village. We had nice rooms with excellent beds. The a la carte dinner was a bit too exclusive and the combinations of ingredients too imaginative for our taste,( icecream with apple and cornichon on a starter) but the staff very understanding and helpful.
Last year we had to cancel our visit here because of problems with our car so it was very nice to be back this year. Our room (8), on the first floor had two windows, one overlooking the garden and the other leading onto a small private patio with a table and chairs. My only problem with this room is the large, long shower-wet room which I found very dark. This year we ate inside in the quaint dining-room because of a threatened thunder-storm but previously we have eaten outside on the terrace which is very pretty. Parking is in a secure area a little away from the hotel and booking that is a must do. Breakfast was well appointed with a range of continental options. Will be definitely coming back next year.
friendly owner and staff who act like a family, they are always ready to help, custom-made and elegant furnished room, the restaurant is located in the yard and you have the impression to dine in an oasis, the food is excellent