Hotel La Vague de St Paul
What We Love
- A scenic escape on the French Riviera, with breakfast, a welcome drink and spa accessTaking a stroll to the beautiful medieval village of Saint-Paul-de-Vence and taking in its artistic heritage
- Having lunch or dinner on the outdoor terrace overlooking the pool and garden
- Taking in modern and contemporary art in all forms at the nearby Maeght Foundation
What To Know
- Cagnes-sur-Mer is just down the road and the Antibes are only a 30-minute drive away
- Along with the outdoor pool, all guests are welcome to use the wellness center's hammam, sauna and hot tub
- Free WiFi and private onsite parking are available
Nestled in the heart of the Provence Hills on the French Riviera, La Vague de Saint Paul is a haven of lush green landscapes on the Cote d’Azur. Located on top of a hill near the charming medieval village of St-Paul-de-Vence, this modern hotel is surrounded by stunning scenery on its doorstep.
An artists’ haven since the early 19th century, explore the narrow streets of the village and visit local vineyards for a leisurely wine tasting. Sample regional delicacies by visiting the many Provencal markets for a taste of the Riviera. Historical monuments include the Grande Fontaine square, Folon chapel and the Maeght Foundation – a private European Foundation that contains one of the most important collections of modern art from the 20th century.
When you’re ready to unwind, the hotel spa awaits. Step into the full-service L-V Riviera Spa and relax in the Jacuzzi, steam room or sauna. Sit back on a comfortable outdoor sofa under the shade of an umbrella and savour a cocktail from the hotel bar. You don’t need to venture far to sample the best of Mediterranean cuisine – head down to the Bistro Restaurant and Terrace for fresh, locally-sourced ingredients served in a bright dining room overlooking the hotel’s lush green surroundings.
How to Get There
The chef Akhara Chay's menu, is just amazing and delicious.
It's great to spend all day between the pool, and the SPA and enjoying the beauty of the site, to finish our nights in a tip top clean and very confortable room, is beeing like in a little paradis, the staff is so kind and helpful, ( pets are alowed our little Minnie stayed with us ) the generous great beautiful brunch, for sure not to be missed, yes, it is the place to stay around here.
Excellent hotel with very friendly staff. Quirky with lots of art and sculpture. Lovely restaurant and superb pool area. Outdoor tennis if its not too hot. Comfortable room with nice private terrace. Recommended
We stayed 8 days in the hotel.
All as agreed in our mail correspondence at arrival.
The service is typically French with the arrogance of a Frenchman, which some would find irritating but we find it charming.
Absolutely great breakfast, not a big buffet but a small selection of very good quality.
Nice simple rooms, very quiet place, a nice pool area whit sun beds available the full day.