Hipark Design Suites Nice
What We Love
- Apartment-style living in a studio or suite at a refined residential escape, with breakfastBeing a short walk from Nice's charming Old Town
- Enjoying complimentary breakfast each morning
- Making like a local in your apartment-style studio or suite
What To Know
- the Nice Riquier is a 10-minute walk away and you can hop a train to Cannes, Monaco and Antibes
- The rooftop pool is small and doesn't have loungers but it has a beautiful view of Nice
- Free WiFi is hit or miss
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at Hipark Design Suites Nice places you in the heart of Nice, walking distance from Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center and Place Arson. This 4-star residence is within close proximity of Jean Bouin Sport Palace and La Tete au Carre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. 81-cm LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this residence include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Nice? This residence has facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
We arrived late at night and upon check in there was no polite greetings. Instead the first thing we were told was you will not have clean towels, or your room cleaned or bed made up whilst staying here, as you are in a self catering room. If you want any of this you have to pay 6 Euros. Also, if you run out of toilet roll you have to go to reception to ask for more. However, during the stay there was another friendly and helpful young guy at reception.
- proximity to Old Town, public transportation, a shopping center, restaurants etc
- soundproof walls (we couldn’t hear any noises from the other rooms) and carpet on the hallways
- the kitchenette stuff in the room
- TV stations in several languages
- perfumed soaps in the bathroom
- poor WiFi in the room (better in front of the reception)
- small pool (area) on the rooftop
- no furniture in the balconies (like 2 chairs and a small table??)
We’ve stayed here a few times now (two adults/two children aged 9 & 7) and it works for us. There are some negatives such as poor WiFi signal and compact rooms but ultimately you get what you pay for.
The location is excellent for a family stay as it’s close to Nice Riquier train station with easy access to Villefranche, Antibes etc which is where we tend to head for a day at the beach/water park . You can also easily walk into central Nice or jump on the tram which is close by. There’s a mall across the street with supermarket which is handy to grab lunch and dinner essentials if you’ve chosen not to eat out.
The pool is small but adequate for smaller kids and the room was comfortable enough.
If you’re planning on staying in your room all day then look elsewhere, however, if you’re a family looking for a good base and plan to be out and about exploring, this hotel offers great value.