Hotel Canberra Cannes
What We Love
- A four-star room or suite at a romantic hotel with a spa, including breakfast and champagneSipping your welcome champagne, a complimentary perk
- Stepping out of your room or suite to receive complimentary breakfast
- Staying in and hitting the pool or spa, or going for a walk on the Promenade de la Croisette
What To Know
- The hotel's location on Rue D'Antibes makes it a prime shopping spot
- The beach is a three-minute walk
- Free WiFi is slow and patchy
How to Get There
Very nice place where we have stayed before. Came with the family, two kids, had a mini suite, it is actually very nicely prices for travelling the two kids. Staff is very friendly and helpful. This time was off season but it is still very good service. I would really recommend it.
This hotel is spotlessly clean and the staff were so friendly and helpful. The location could not be better right on the Rue de Antibes (the main shopping street) and 5 minutes walk from the beach front. Great black out blinds and nice pool / grounds. Great value all round, thanks for a lovely stay.
Stayed here for 5 nights and came away with mixed thoughts.
As far as locations go, this hotel is so perfectly situated for Cannes everything is only a short walk away.
Rooms are average, our shower was very weak on power and the room did have a slightly musky note.
Breakfast isn’t great. Very processed sausages and boil your on eggs isn’t very befitting of a 4 star hotel.
Staff are friendly and nice enough, the pool is a good addition.
Overall 3.5 would be a fair score as this is just above average as a hotel with no real features or amenities to take it to very good or exceptional, save the location.
I stayed five days at this hotel a group of four of us in September we found it to have very good service and polite helpful staff would recommend this hotel the only downfall swimming pool was cold but still went in.
A delightful hotel. Extremely well located for shopping!!
Service close to perfect (just a mature breakfast waiter who needed to smile and be happy).
Very well equipped. Only 3 mins walk to the beech and 10 mins to the harbour.