Hotel Canberra Cannes
What We Love
- A four-star room or suite at a romantic hotel with a spa, including breakfast and champagneSipping your welcome champagne, a complimentary perk
- Stepping out of your room or suite to receive complimentary breakfast
- Staying in and hitting the pool or spa, or going for a walk on the Promenade de la Croisette
What To Know
- The hotel's location on Rue D'Antibes makes it a prime shopping spot
- The beach is a three-minute walk
- Free WiFi is slow and patchy
How to Get There
Myself and friends stayed 4 nights in September. the hotel is a peaceful Oasis in the middle of Cannes and in the perfect location - near the front, restaurants, shops etc. The lounge area, pool and terrace are beautiful with comfortable furniture. Rooms are spacious and have quality fittings. Above all , the staff and the service are excellent and nothing is too much trouble for them. Highly recommended for a stay in Cannes. We went on the petite train which takes you all around the town and also took the boat trip to Magdelena island which was lovely for a different view and has footpaths all over. We bought some drinks and sandwiches when we got off the boat and ate them by the sea.
Hotel Canberra has a good location in Cannes, walking distance to the Croisette, shopping and restaurant areas. Spacious rooms with terrace and good service quality. Hotel has also an outdoor pool for the guests.
The hotel was adequate but not at the rate that was charged. The drapes are not adequate to block the light. The rate dropped a great deal from the early booking that was made, when asked for the current rate upon check in, no adjustment was offered they did not even offer to provide breakfast which was expensive with very little choice on the buffet.