Le Mas de Pierre
What We Love
- Set in olive groves with an on-site vegetable and herb garden used by the hotel's chefs
- Authentic Provencal interiors
- Poolside cabanas that provide shade and privacy as you while away a day at the water’s edge
- Free parking and WiFi
- Need to rent a mega yacht or book a Riviera restaurant? A concierge is on hand to accommodate guests’ needs
What To Know
- The main restaurant, La Table de Pierre, is somewhat formal; for casual fare, try Peter’s Bar where you can dine by the pool
- Free private shuttle service to/from the village of St. Paul-de-Vence
- Only guests aged 16 and over are permitted in the Junior Suite (Prestige)
- A city tax of approximately $3 per person, per night will be collected by the hotel at checkout
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Set on a four acre park studded with olive trees near the medieval village of St. Paul-de-Vence, Le Mas de Pierre is a fancy French country retreat housed in seven traditional stone farmhouses. The 54 guestrooms are decorated in typical Provencal style with antique furniture, French linens and tapestry rugs, and most feature a terrace or a private garden with views of the surrounding hills and valleys. Spend your days lounging in a private cabana by the pool, or indulging in a massage at the spa. In the evening, dine alfresco on top-notch cuisine at Le Table de Pierre where many of the ingredients are grown on-site. The stellar location makes it easy to explore the best of the South of France and you can hit the Côte d’Azur in less than 15 minutes.
In the Area
Many rooms have views of the hilltops and changeable Mediterranean light that drew artists like Marc Chagall to the area. The small village of St. Paul-de-Vence itself is worth getting lost in; go for a walk along its walls, explore the cobbled back streets, and pause for a coffee in a classic French cafe. And if the sleepy village leaves you restless, the gilded pleasures of Nice and Monaco are a short drive away.
How to Get There
We stayed here 3 nights in September 2019. This hotel had everything you could ask for, a very comfortable bed, good shower, plenty of space in the room, a nice pool and even a garden with fresh tomatoes and figs!! We ate at the restaurant one night and the food was excellent. We diid not have breakfast here as we felt it was too expensive for us, but the offering was extensive and it looked good. The hotel and staff were excellent and we really enjoyed our stay.
Outstanding in every way! Beautiful, serene and peaceful property. Super helpful and welcoming staff.
Gorgeous rooms, very comfortable and well appointed. Great restaurants on the property. We will be back for sure!
The most sublime and relaxing visit to a hotel for many years - from arrival until we left the ambience, service, food and staff were all perfectly measured and delivered - not "in your face" but always there and very personable. Already planning when we will be able to return.