What We Love
- Rate includes full breakfast and free use of beach gear and bicycles
- B&B-style hospitality
- Cool amenities, like a state-of-the-art stainless steel BBQ for guest use, simple keyless entry and an extensive DVD library
- There’s a kitsch factor here that’s fun but not over the top (case in point: Florida Keys–inspired signs around pool areas that say things like “Gone Fishing.”)
- Two pools to lounge by
What To Know
- A minimum two-night stay is required
- Children 17 and under are not permitted
- Best for those looking for a quiet, relaxed stay; not a spot for partiers
- No restaurant or spa
- Bathrooms are not large
- While downtown is within walking distance, a bike or car is necessary to reach the beach
- Free parking; a rental car is recommended to get around
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Casa Grandview in West Palm Beach, you’ll be in the historical district and minutes from Palm Beach County Convention Center and Norton Museum of Art. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Kravis Center For The Performing Arts and Harriet Himmel Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in the lobby, and a picnic area.
A complimentary full breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at Casa Grandview for two nights last week. The property itself feels like a private tropical oasis in a a lovely downtown residential neighborhood.
Our accommodations (Sundance North Suite) was spacious and immaculate. The pool is just beautiful, particularly in the evening.The property itself is lit with festive lighting in the evening, which certainly added to its overall charm.
We loved the cooked-to-order 3 course breakfasts prepared by our lovely host, Cheryl. Both breakfasts were very fresh and delicious.
We highly recommend a stay here. We would certainly return for a stay in the future.
It was our first time, it was a great birthday surprise for my wife! We loved this B&B! The entire property is incredible. The owners were very friendly and welcoming. Our room was beautiful, clean and they really pay attention to detail.
We will definitely be back!!
Casa Grandview is an amazing property in historical West Palm Beach. Our accommodation was amazing. A fully equipped, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom rental. It had everything we needed and more. Super comfortable and lots of convenient parking. The pool was close by and really relaxing. Great location, close to restaurants and stores. We will be back next time we visit West Palm Beach.