What We Love
- Rate includes full breakfast and free use of beach gear and bicycles
- B&B-style hospitality
- Cool amenities, like a state-of-the-art stainless steel BBQ for guest use, simple keyless entry and an extensive DVD library
- There’s a kitsch factor here that’s fun but not over the top (case in point: Florida Keys–inspired signs around pool areas that say things like “Gone Fishing.”)
- Two pools to lounge by
What To Know
- A minimum two-night stay is required
- Children 17 and under are not permitted
- Best for those looking for a quiet, relaxed stay; not a spot for partiers
- No restaurant or spa
- Bathrooms are not large
- While downtown is within walking distance, a bike or car is necessary to reach the beach
- Free parking; a rental car is recommended to get around
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Casa Grandview in West Palm Beach, you’ll be in the historical district and minutes from Palm Beach County Convention Center and Norton Museum of Art. This bed & breakfast is within close proximity of Kravis Center For The Performing Arts and Harriet Himmel Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in the lobby, and a picnic area.
A complimentary full breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Where are you thinking about staying in West Palm Beach? Cancel it. Stay here.
This historic bed and breakfast location can accommodate any stay. They have 18 properties on location. Anywhere from 250 sq ft to 2,000 sq ft. Have a family? Covered. Here as a solo person? Covered.
Cheryl and her husband own the properties and have been in business 14 years. They are located in Grandview Heights, just a short walk to City Place for restaurants, movies, and bars, and a trolley ride to down town West Palm Downtown.
It’s not seaside but it’s so much better due to the thoughtfulness and unique rooms. Anywhere from the library room to a larger suite there are so many thoughtful touches!
They beat part are the hosts. Cheryl answered when I called and let me in like a guest to her personal home. She lives on property and breakfast is hosted in her dining room each morning for guests, just RSVP.
Yaijaira was the icing on the cake!
She welcomed me, as a new comer to WPB with a map and suggested best places to go, walked me to my nearby bugamlow location with private entrance and showered me all the fancy amenities! Her hospitality made me love my stay no matter what!
It’s an oasis on property with an outdoor grill, salt water pool, herb garden, well lit pathways, outdoor seating, orchids hanging from all trees, twinkle lights at night...Inside the rooms amenities vary but you can see them all online to choose what works best for your stay. They give complimentary beverages and chips in the room. Amazing touches like a rain shower, indoor fire place, Roku TV, all new appliances, make up wipes, jet bath tubs, cushions for outdoor seats they keep inside so you aren’t sitting on wet furniture. They are very kind with all the touches. I’m thoroughly impressed.
We were visiting with friends and wanted to stay in our own. This was a wonderfully run and beautiful place to stay. we had easy parking, wonderful breakfast, beautiful room and very friendly including the other guests
Staff was so friendly and helpful. Afternoon bike rides were fantastic and the breakfast was the best I have had in a long time. They are close to everything in West Palm. I was able to ride their bicycles to conference center and leave my wife the car. Great place!
My Top 3 Reasons to Book a Stay at Casa Grandview:
1) The accommodations: They're second to none and include a sink, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle and refrigerator. The suite was always stocked with gratis premium snacks and drinks and the accessories needed to enjoy the amenities (coffee cups, spoons, S&P, etc.) were also in the suite. We really enjoyed the comfortable, separate living room with large flat-screen TV and bedroom. For full disclosure, we stayed in the Sundance North Suite.
2) THE FOOD! You're doing yourself a great disservice if you skip their breakfast. Every morning we looked forward to Kirk kindly serving us Guava and Cheese pastries as a starter, then on to very fresh fruit followed by your choice of egg dish (I had the veggie scramble one morning, a ham, mushroom and cheese omelet another) complete with the best sausage I've tasted in a while (and I'm from N. Carolina) and toast. The coffee was great and Kirk was there to encourage me to drink my water : ) Presentation wasn't lacking with a fresh raspberry on our pastries, fresh sprig of mint on our fruit and a few purposefully laid stems of chives on my omelet. They really think of everything.
3) Most importantly, the owners: Cheryl and Kirk are two of the nicest, most down-to-earth people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. My wife and I enjoyed getting to know Kirk over breakfast. He's happy to share the history of the property, how they came to run a B&B and I appreciated and enjoyed his razor-sharp wit. Our final morning, my wife informed him we'd be checking out after breakfast and asked if there was anything special we needed to do. Without missing a beat and completely deadpan, he looks at her and says, "Don't steal the TV". Still makes me laugh thinking about it. Cheryl knows the area so well and will take time from her day to help with recommendations. In addition to having Cheryl share her favorite spots with you, I do recommend a read-through the vacation guide available on their website. We'd have been much better prepared if I'd known it was there and taken advantage of it prior to our trip.
I know there are things I’m missing that would help you, dear traveler, make the smart decision and book with Casa Grandview should your travels bring you to WPB but the best thing I can say about the property is my wife and I agree that when we return in the future to visit family and friends, Casa Grandview will always be our home away from home.
Met some long time friends for a wonderful reunion and we all loved Casa Grandview. A quiet and lovely oasis. Cheryl and Kirk are wonderful hosts and their staff are most helpful and accommodating. The place is beautiful. Quiet and in perfect location to explore the area. Rooms are beautiful and cozy. The breakfast absolutely delicious. I will return!!