Solé on the Ocean
What We Love
- The oceanfront views from the east-facing rooms are breathtaking
- The hip vibe and stunning views from lounge bar, Alba
- Pillowtop mattresses and crisp, comfortable sheets
- Some suites have full kitchens with Keurig machines
- The spa’s spacious locker room facilities, which feature a sauna and a steam room
- WiFi is included in the resort fee
What To Know
- This hotel is in Sunny Isles Beach, a 25- to 30-minute drive north of Miami Beach — between Bal Harbour and Aventura
- A $15 resort fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- It’s rather close to neighboring buildings, so — depending on your room — you’ll need to keep some of your shades closed for privacy
- The building is located off Collins Avenue at 174th Street, in an area lined with high rises on the east and strip malls on the west
- Valet parking is an additional $20 per night, with in/out privileges
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Sole On The Ocean in Sunny Isles Beach, you’ll be on the beach and close to Intracoastal Mall and Aventura Mall. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Oleta River State Park and Greynolds Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 249 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Sunny Isles Beach? This hotel has 6500 square feet (604 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
This was our 1st time staying in Miami. Sole on the Beach was awesome place. If you wana try good delicious food after a long day. Try their bar and restaurant, you wont be disappointed at all. Their food is made with love provided by Chef Jonathan. I believe our server name is Shenique. She was entertaining and helpful. We will highly recommend Sole on the beach. Room was clean with good view of beach.
My wife and I were welcomed with smiles by Gabriana . We booked a standard room ,
We flew in from freezing NY. We needed a fridge and only suites came with a full fridge. So sweet Gabriana upgraded us to a beautiful ocean front suite on the 18 floor. Let me tell you we didnt't want to leave. The hotel staff was so nice . Always a smile . The hotel has a fire pit on the back deck overlooking the ocean , the Baleen resturant has a great bar. The beach staff supplies lounges and umbrellas and wait staff . What are you waiting for ? GO !!
We had a splendid time. Not only was the room beautiful, the view was spectacular.
The entire friendly staff made our stay so relaxing. Isadora helped us with our ac, Alex was awesome by giving us input on a few local spots around town. Santiago was so helpful with future reservation assistance.
Baleen Kitchen served up fresh, quality cuisine (try the smoked salmon, pancakes, or bloody mary bar). The service was amazing. The decor and ocean views made it a real experience.
Sole on the ocean is friendly, clean and cute place with ocean view. We were greated by Isidora at the front desk. She is amazing and super helpful. These people care about their guests and their comfort. We will highly recommend to our family and friends and definitely coming back again.
I have stayed at this property numerous times. The quality of service has always been the same, AMAZING! I'm also glad to see familiar faces every time I stay here such as the front desk lady Kathleen. She is always pleasant and kind to me and my family throughout our visit. My room was clean as usual and the food was great! I will definitely be back visiting soon.