Solé on the Ocean
What We Love
- The oceanfront views from the east-facing rooms are breathtaking
- The hip vibe and stunning views from lounge bar, Alba
- Pillowtop mattresses and crisp, comfortable sheets
- Some suites have full kitchens with Keurig machines
- The spa’s spacious locker room facilities, which feature a sauna and a steam room
- WiFi is included in the resort fee
What To Know
- This hotel is in Sunny Isles Beach, a 25- to 30-minute drive north of Miami Beach — between Bal Harbour and Aventura
- A $15 resort fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- It’s rather close to neighboring buildings, so — depending on your room — you’ll need to keep some of your shades closed for privacy
- The building is located off Collins Avenue at 174th Street, in an area lined with high rises on the east and strip malls on the west
- Valet parking is an additional $20 per night, with in/out privileges
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Sole On The Ocean in Sunny Isles Beach, you’ll be on the beach and close to Intracoastal Mall and Aventura Mall. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Oleta River State Park and Greynolds Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 249 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Sunny Isles Beach? This hotel has 6500 square feet (604 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
We stay for 4 days .. cheek in it was really good , but we have bad experience with cheek out .. i night before it was a fight in are floor at 11:00pm , the guest who was fighting they was disturbing as well in are door .. called a front desk twice to do something ... after 20 min the fight stoped .. next day I went to front desk to ask for late check out .. the agent I believe her name was Natalia was really rude she even didn’t apologize what happen a night before , but her answer was we can not give you late check out even I offer to pay ... I think they should apologize for thinks like that.
It does get better than this! We were at the beach and Carlos Rafael gave us a menu. We ordered drink & guacamole, pizza, burgers, skirt stake & truffle fresh fries. What a feast & first class service! Very professional and quick. Thank you guys!
Hotel is beautiful, the staff is very friendly. The view is amazing. The pool side bar is very nice Carlos the bartender was awesome he’s very tentative to the guest. Very friendly a real people person. I would definitely come back to visit.
Grilled seafood was canceled ones perfectly. I enjoyed the Burratta appetizer which delicious. indoor seating and decor is lovely. Outside is even more lovely because overlooking the beach. Service is attentive. Can’t wait to try new restaurant concept coming soon to the Sole
I am a SF local. My friends and I spent the last weekend in this hotel and it was awesome. The hotel is very clean and the room ocean view was spectacular. The food is awesome too. Near to restaurants and shopping centers. The staff is really friendly, specially Roberth at the front desk.