Solé on the Ocean
What We Love
- The oceanfront views from the east-facing rooms are breathtaking
- The hip vibe and stunning views from lounge bar, Alba
- Pillowtop mattresses and crisp, comfortable sheets
- Some suites have full kitchens with Keurig machines
- The spa’s spacious locker room facilities, which feature a sauna and a steam room
- WiFi is included in the resort fee
What To Know
- This hotel is in Sunny Isles Beach, a 25- to 30-minute drive north of Miami Beach — between Bal Harbour and Aventura
- A $15 resort fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- It’s rather close to neighboring buildings, so — depending on your room — you’ll need to keep some of your shades closed for privacy
- The building is located off Collins Avenue at 174th Street, in an area lined with high rises on the east and strip malls on the west
- Valet parking is an additional $20 per night, with in/out privileges
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Sole On The Ocean in Sunny Isles Beach, you’ll be on the beach and close to Intracoastal Mall and Aventura Mall. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Oleta River State Park and Greynolds Golf Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 249 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar and a pool view. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a beach bar.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Sunny Isles Beach? This hotel has 6500 square feet (604 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
The property is nestled along the ocean, and we decided to dine at the Baleen Kitchen. This wonderful restaurant is tucked in on one floor up after Valet (no charge while dining). The staff and service at Sole were friendly and accommodating. Decor is chic and clean. The service was wonderful, thanks Fiorella, Goel and Christopher. We were impressed with our wonderfully delicious and well presented breakfast. Definitely a stop we will not forget. Highly recommended!
We stayed here for one night after our Cruise. We found the staff very friendly. A nice welcome on arrival. Always helpful when we needed to ask anything. Nice location on beach. We had food on the beach. It was ok. A little cold when it arrived and I’d say over expensive for what it was. I stupidly gave a tip after already having 22% added to my bill, my fault though. All in all a nice stay.
When my wife and I arrived at the hotel, we were told that our reservation was cancelled. We never cancelled it, but it turned out that the unscrupulous operators of the booking company Amoma went bankrupt, but before they did, they cancelled our pre-paid reservation at the Sole and stole our money. They also conveniently neglected to inform us of this cancellation, so you can imagine our surprise and frustration when we realised what happened as we arrived at the hotel.
This could have been a disaster, but the Sole team took good care of us. Even though they were not responsible for this situation in any way, they gave us a good room at a very good price. Their professionalism and compassion made all the difference. Especially we want to thank Juan Garcia, who was in charge of the Front Desk, and Cedric who spend time to look after us.
The hotel amenities themselves are quite good, but it’s the people who make it special.
Thank you very much.