The Seagate Hotel & Spa
What We Love
- Sea-inspired interiors
- Choose from three pools: one at the hotel and one each at the nearby beach and country clubs
- Luxury car service will take you anywhere within three miles
- Full access to one of South Florida’s top beach clubs
- Marble bathrooms with Gilchrist & Soames products and jetted tubs
- Saltwater aquariums and a 2,500-gallon shark tank in the lobby
- Huge full-length mirror in each room
- READ MORE: Find your perfect Miami vacation?
What To Know
- A $30 (plus tax) per night resort fee will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- The property opened in November 2009
- The beach club is directly on the water; the hotel is about three quarters of a mile away
- The Atlantic Grille Restaurant is not open for lunch during the week in the summer
- Free trolley takes guests between the main hotel and the beach club
- Yoga classes cost extra
- The newly renovated Seagate Country Club, just a short drive away, includes golf, full-service clubhouse, fitness center and tennis courts
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Seagate Hotel & Spa in Delray Beach, you’ll be on the Strip and minutes from Veterans Park, and close to Puppetry Arts Center of the Palm Beaches. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Putt’n Around and Delray Beach Tennis Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 154 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with pay movies provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 9 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available on request), and extended parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Check in was quick. A group from our party were given a tennis lesson at their country club courts and loved it. Another part of our group went to the spa and had excellent service. The rooms were clean and spacious. The hotel bar was elegant and had delicious snacks.
Went here for a long weekend. Great property great room. The beach club was spectacular. Walking distance to downtown which is always hopping. Hotel has a great bar and restaurant. The aquariums are really cool. Staff are very helpful and friendly
This was our 2nd trip to The Seagate Hotel and it did not disappoint. I cannot say enough about this hotel or the town in general.
We stayed for 3 nights in a Jr Suite. The larger rooms are very nice, especially the balcony which was amazing. These rooms have anything one would need. Coffee maker, microwave, mini bar, 2 TV's, desk, etc. The bathroom had a jacuzzi tub and a walk-in shower. The bed was very comfortable with more than enough pillows.
The hotel has an amazing spa and pool area. We had the same bartender as we did last time we were there (Matt). It is an fantastic place to just hang out and relax. The restaurant at the hotel has a nice outside eating area with a great happy hour.
The location of this hotel is one reason we keep going back. You are a minutes walk to a number of great restaurants and bars. City Oyster and Sushi may be our favorite Also, the hotel has free shuttle service to anywhere within 3 miles of the hotel.
We don't go back to the same place very often, but we have already started planning our 3rd trip back next March.