The Seagate Hotel & Spa
What We Love
- Sea-inspired interiors
- Choose from three pools: one at the hotel and one each at the nearby beach and country clubs
- Luxury car service will take you anywhere within three miles
- Full access to one of South Florida’s top beach clubs
- Marble bathrooms with Gilchrist & Soames products and jetted tubs
- Saltwater aquariums and a 2,500-gallon shark tank in the lobby
- Huge full-length mirror in each room
- READ MORE: Find your perfect Miami vacation?
What To Know
- A $30 (plus tax) per night resort fee will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- The property opened in November 2009
- The beach club is directly on the water; the hotel is about three quarters of a mile away
- The Atlantic Grille Restaurant is not open for lunch during the week in the summer
- Free trolley takes guests between the main hotel and the beach club
- Yoga classes cost extra
- The newly renovated Seagate Country Club, just a short drive away, includes golf, full-service clubhouse, fitness center and tennis courts
- Eco friendly
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Seagate Hotel & Spa in Delray Beach, you’ll be on the Strip and minutes from Veterans Park, and close to Puppetry Arts Center of the Palm Beaches. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Putt’n Around and Delray Beach Tennis Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 154 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with pay movies provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 9 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available on request), and extended parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We stayed at Seagate after careful research on Tripadvisor. The location is on a busy street in Delray near all of the shopping and restaurants. It's a short walk to the beach or a short car ride on the ever-helpful and free car service to the beach club. The highlights of this hotel are the excellent service at the hotel. The receptionists are an especially cheerful bunch. Spend your morning at the cafe alongside the street having coffee and breakfast. Or have lunch at the beach club overlooking the ocean. Then dinner in town or at the restaurant downstairs. Our room faced the pool and was quiet at night. It's a tad noisy along the main street during the day with motorcycles, etc. We enjoyed our massages at the spa. Very professional and relaxing experience. It's a pricey place to visit but so is all of Delray. Definitely consider as a place to stay in Delray.
My wife & I just spent 2 nights at the Seagate Hotel in Delray Beach. Overall, it's a very nice, modern hotel in a nice location. The negatives for us were:
1. Housekeeping didn't arrive until 4 p.m., when we had just returned to the room, so we asked them to skip it. They should have cleaned the room before we returned at 4 p.m. In their defense, however, there is a 'service' button on the wall, but we didn't know about it until after the fact.
2. Our king size mattress wasn't firm, but rather lumpy. Needs replacement, in our opinion.
3. Bathroom shower could use 'grip handles' for safety in the shower. There weren't any.
Again, Seagate is a very nice hotel. We hope that they take our above recommendations seriously.
Stayed at the Seagate for three nights hotel is beautiful they also offer to shuttle you with in 3 miles in a Cadillac Escalade at no charge nice touch ! The Private Beach club is nice lunch was great , Had dinner there Saturday night service was very slow ! Food was Ok .
This hotel was recommended by a friend for quality and service, and it didn't disappoint! The spacious 2-queen room had a small balcony with a view of the ocean (which is a few blocks away). Quiet sleeping conditions...didn't hear street noise. Large bathroom with 2 sinks, shower, garden tub - perfect for a girls' trip when you're all trying to get ready!
Hotel staff was awesome. Front desk, concierge, and the team that handles the free shuttle service took great care of us. Shuttle will take you down to the beach club or really anywhere in a 2 mile radius, which gave plenty of great options for restaurants.
The pool at the hotel itself is smaller and mostly shaded by palm trees (would be great for a break from summer heat). If you want sun, get in the complimentary hotel shuttle and head over to the Beach Club. Nice outdoor pool with full sun, great restaurant with delicious food and drinks, friendly and helpful staff. Towels are provided, so just show up in your suit and enjoy great service with drinks at the pool or right on the beach.
a nice musical group plays here on the weekends. After dinner drinks and dancing are good. The dinner menu also looks good but I haven't eaten here. Location is good on Atlantic Avenue but it is not one of the crazy places.