The Seagate Hotel & Spa
What We Love
- Sea-inspired interiors
- Choose from three pools: one at the hotel and one each at the nearby beach and country clubs
- Luxury car service will take you anywhere within three miles
- Full access to one of South Florida’s top beach clubs
- Marble bathrooms with Gilchrist & Soames products and jetted tubs
- Saltwater aquariums and a 2,500-gallon shark tank in the lobby
- Huge full-length mirror in each room
- READ MORE: Find your perfect Miami vacation?
What To Know
- A $30 (plus tax) per night resort fee will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- The property opened in November 2009
- The beach club is directly on the water; the hotel is about three quarters of a mile away
- The Atlantic Grille Restaurant is not open for lunch during the week in the summer
- Free trolley takes guests between the main hotel and the beach club
- Yoga classes cost extra
- The newly renovated Seagate Country Club, just a short drive away, includes golf, full-service clubhouse, fitness center and tennis courts
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Seagate Hotel & Spa in Delray Beach, you’ll be on the Strip and minutes from Veterans Park, and close to Puppetry Arts Center of the Palm Beaches. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Putt’n Around and Delray Beach Tennis Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 154 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with pay movies provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 9 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge (available on request), and extended parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
DEEEEEP tissue massage lovers must seek out Joanie at Seagate Spa in the Seagate Hotel in Delray Beach. Awesome strength all the way through an incredibly satisfying hour and a half of the best dang deep massage i have ever had in my life and i myself was a deep tissue massage therapist for twelve years so i know what i am talking about.
What a beautiful place. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. The resort and all of its benefits are well worth the room rate. Not only do you get a beautiful room, you also get access to their beach club, golf course and a driver at any time within 3 miles of the resort. There is simply no need to drive. I would highly recommend. Btw, they also accommodate dogs although I'm not sure if there is a size limit.
Incredible experience. I visit the Seagate at least twice a year. Love the atmosphere, the beach club and the exclusivity of the hotel. The beach club restaurant has amazing food and amazing service from the staff