Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
What We Love
- Within walking distance of Coral Gables’ restaurants and shops
- Privacy of the fifth-floor swimming pool
- Proximity to Miami International Airport
- There’s a sizable fitness room (but no spa)
- First hotel in Coral Gables to be eco-certified as a Florida Green Lodging
What To Know
- A $22 resort fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- This is a suburban neighborhood, far from the beach
- On weekdays, primarily functions as a business hotel
- Underwent an extensive renovation in 2010 (though the small bathtub/shower curtain setup feels a bit old-school)
- Offers smoking rooms (located in a separate division of the building)
- Self-parking is $16 per day; valet is $22 per day
- WiFi is $10 per day
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at Hyatt Regency Coral Gables places you in the heart of Coral Gables, walking distance from Miracle Mile and Coral Gables Museum. This 4-star hotel is close to University of Miami and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 253 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
It is in the middle of a business district so as I perceived it, A bit outdated with the color and the paintings inside the hotel in the late 90's with popcorn ceiling.
room service left china for a long time in the corridor so it smelled of food debris when you came and went to the room.
Our son goes to UM and this was our first time staying at the Hyatt. Great location, Rooms were spacious and clean, amenities were good. We will be back again and would recommend to anyone for work or pleasure.
Arriving from a weekend in New Orleans I was looking forward to a couple of days in style in Miami, lounging, walking to a restaurant, exploring the neighbourhood on foot and checking into the local Arthur Murray for some winter planning- on arrival at the hotel the rather nervous trainee disappeared quickly, only to return with the manager who explained that the hotel was overbooked and I was now shipped off to a sister hotel in Miami. Costs would be covered for the night. 24 hrs later I am still beside myself, especially as the Hyatt in Downtown concrete jungle Miami was sold as equivalent to the one in Coral Gables - far from it, a total sham a total disgrace - no wonder Airbnb is winning!