Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
What We Love
- Within walking distance of Coral Gables’ restaurants and shops
- Privacy of the fifth-floor swimming pool
- Proximity to Miami International Airport
- There’s a sizable fitness room (but no spa)
- First hotel in Coral Gables to be eco-certified as a Florida Green Lodging
What To Know
- A $22 resort fee per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- This is a suburban neighborhood, far from the beach
- On weekdays, primarily functions as a business hotel
- Underwent an extensive renovation in 2010 (though the small bathtub/shower curtain setup feels a bit old-school)
- Offers smoking rooms (located in a separate division of the building)
- Self-parking is $16 per day; valet is $22 per day
- WiFi is $10 per day
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
A stay at Hyatt Regency Coral Gables places you in the heart of Coral Gables, walking distance from Miracle Mile and Coral Gables Museum. This 4-star hotel is close to University of Miami and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 253 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Loved this Hyatt. Clean, elegant, friendly and funny staff. Check-in and out was fast and easy. Valet guys very helpful with directions. Walking distance to restaurants, delis and sport bars. Will definitely go back!!!
So happy we picked this hotel. Rooms were spacious and very clean, loved the bathroom mirror. Staff was friendly and it was close to everywhere we needed to go. Very convenient! Price was reasonable as well. If you need to be near Coral gables, this is the place to stay!
Absolutely loved my Suite with a Pool Balcony, it was large, well located and super comfortable. . Service was awesome and the food we ordered via room service was delicious. Can't wait to visit again.