Ocean Key Resort – A Noble House Resort
What We Love
- Ideal spot for people watching over Mallory Square
- WiFi is included in the resort fee
- Dining above the ocean on Sunset Pier
- Balinese spa treatments and Key lime margarita pedicures at SpaTerre
What To Know
- Light sleepers should try to request a room that doesn't face Duval Street
- Key West is largely pedestrian; you won’t need a car
- Cruises often dock right in front of the oceanfront rooms providing up-close views of the ships, but they can obstruct the view temporarily
- Valet parking is available for an additional $23 (plus tax) per day
- A $15 resort fee charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Duval Street and Mallory Square are where all the action starts on Key West, and this 100-room Ocean Key Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort overlooks both of them — which means it’s also a prime location for sunset views from some rooms and from every table on Sunset Pier, the more casual, Caribbean inspired restaurant on property. The slightly more formal Hot Tin Roof also serves sunset views alongside the shrimp risotto and broiled snapper, while the Liquid Lounge Pool Bar focuses on burgers and mojitos. Guestrooms have lime green walls, sleigh beds with pillow-topped mattresses, whirlpool baths and private furnished balconies. When guests aren’t taking a dip in the pool, they may be found enjoying a Balinese-inspired treatment in SpaTerre or biking around the Key.
In the Area
Every evening is an excuse for a party in Mallory Square, the beating heart of Key West, where jugglers, street vendors, musicians and animal trainers make for a festive vibe. Fill the hours before sunset with an Old Town Trolley sightseeing tour, a round of golf at the Rees Jones-designed Key West Golf Club, or a guided kayak eco-tour.
How to Get There
Great location, friendly staff, great views! Convenient to everything! Pool staff and view was awesome! I will definitely return to ocean key resort for future Key West visits. Do yourself a favor, book directly through the resort. You’ll be glad you did!
Overall the staff was very friendly. The location cannot be beat and the rooms were clean and roomy. Our room had an amazing view. I cannot wait to return to the area and I will definitely stay at Ocean Key again.
My new husband and I had a great experience at Ocean Key Resort & Spa. The staff is friendly and helpful, the pool is fun and relaxing, and the views are just spectacular. It was so hard to leave! I can't wait to come back to Key West - I miss it already.