Ocean Key Resort – A Noble House Resort
What We Love
- Ideal spot for people watching over Mallory Square
- WiFi is included in the resort fee
- Dining above the ocean on Sunset Pier
- Balinese spa treatments and Key lime margarita pedicures at SpaTerre
What To Know
- Light sleepers should try to request a room that doesn't face Duval Street
- Key West is largely pedestrian; you won’t need a car
- Cruises often dock right in front of the oceanfront rooms providing up-close views of the ships, but they can obstruct the view temporarily
- Valet parking is available for an additional $23 (plus tax) per day
- A $15 resort fee charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Duval Street and Mallory Square are where all the action starts on Key West, and this 100-room Ocean Key Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort overlooks both of them — which means it’s also a prime location for sunset views from some rooms and from every table on Sunset Pier, the more casual, Caribbean inspired restaurant on property. The slightly more formal Hot Tin Roof also serves sunset views alongside the shrimp risotto and broiled snapper, while the Liquid Lounge Pool Bar focuses on burgers and mojitos. Guestrooms have lime green walls, sleigh beds with pillow-topped mattresses, whirlpool baths and private furnished balconies. When guests aren’t taking a dip in the pool, they may be found enjoying a Balinese-inspired treatment in SpaTerre or biking around the Key.
In the Area
Every evening is an excuse for a party in Mallory Square, the beating heart of Key West, where jugglers, street vendors, musicians and animal trainers make for a festive vibe. Fill the hours before sunset with an Old Town Trolley sightseeing tour, a round of golf at the Rees Jones-designed Key West Golf Club, or a guided kayak eco-tour.
How to Get There
Gorgeous ocean view suite view of all the powerboat races from balcony. Clean immaculate room. Champagne brought right to room immediately after check-in. Amazing to die for breakfast next day pre-ordered perfect in every way I would recommend this highly even compared to the other hotels adjacent to this one ocean key is the best . Infinity pool is amazing. view of all the cruise ships a lot of activity but still a lot of privacy at the same time . I give this a 10+ I keep going back every year and it gets better and better
The service was exceptional and the concierge Nate was Awesome. The whole staff so made the trip wonderful for my husband and I we will go back there in a heart beat. We love the location the views the sunsets.
If you're looking to be at the end of Duval Street, this is the place. Overall, it's a nice place, i've been here before and would return again. Tends to be a noisy location but the hotel can't pick and choose it's customers.